Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destination Reached

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Destination Reached Empty
PostSubject: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Nobiar walks into the town and sees all of the other citizens walkings around and talking. "Wow, so this is Grassveil, I am so glad I finally made it here."

He realizes he is not done yet though, "But wait! How do I get to the guild?" Nobiar begins to worry, and looks around frantically for someone he can ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:52 am

"I'm telling you, Ditri, we don't need any Warp Seeds! Why run away from an enemy when it just makes you look weak?"

As usual, Team Assault was arguing -- though this time, it wasn't about whether or not to go into this particularly dangerous dungeon, or to train in a place that Kale called "lame and only for weaklings to walk in". No, this time the two bickering Pokemon were in front of a vendor's stall, fighting about what to buy.

"A good explorer knows when to fight and when to flee," Ditrysia, the Butterfree, said by way of retaliation. She wasn't one to get mad easily, but Kale was definitely getting on her nerves... again. "Only a fool would never run when he needs to!"

"Yeah? Well, who asked you?" Kale, the Sandshrew, glared up at Ditri, his mouth set into a stubborn line. "You're as new an explorer as I am; you don't know everything!"

"Neither do you." Ditri sighed in exasperation, and shook her head. "Come on, Kale, let's just buy one Warp Seed, just in case. It might save your life later."

Kale crossed his arms. "No!"

"Kale...!"
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 am

Nobiar walks up to the two hearing them mention that they are explorers and decides to ask them for directions.

"Um, excuse me," he says timidly, " I couldn't help but overhear that you two are explorers, and I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the guild. I am new in town and was hoping to join the guild as an explorer, but I am having some trouble finding where the guild is." Nobiar takes in a deap breath hoping that they will be able to help him.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:05 am

Kale turned slowly to the stranger, his face stormy as can be. "Go ask somebody else," he hissed, turning back to Ditri and proceeding to come up with yet another senseless counterargument. "Oran Berries are all we need, I tell ya! How can you be so stupid as to --"

Before he could finish, though, Ditri circumvented him and placed herself between the he and the Pawniard. "Don't be rude," she said over her shoulder; then she turned to the stranger. "I'm very sorry about that, sir. Kale's really cranky sometimes." Ignoring an indignant 'Hey!' originating from behind her, Ditri half turned and pointed to a building that was barely visible, across from town.

"There's the guild; it's not too far. Just keep walking straight and try not to be pushed into any of the back alleys, and you should be fine." She turned back to him then, and cocked her head, curious. "Are you joining with somebody else? Why isn't your partner -- or partners, if that's the case -- with you?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:12 am

Nobiar looks in the direction indicated and makes sure to remember it.

"Well I was hoping to figure that out when I joined the guild. But I don't have anyone in specific that I was looking for," he replies, "maybe the guild leader can suggest somebody for me to talk to." He doesn't want to ask to join their team because he thinks it would be rude to ask that to strangers.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:39 am

"Oh?" Ditri stared at Nobiar for a moment, then glanced back at Kale the next; then, on a whim, she turned back to the Pawniard and said, "If you don't have anybody to team up with... maybe you'd like to join our team?"

She was about to say more, but a sharp sting on her buttocks kept her from voicing her thoughts. She squeaked in surprise as Kale punched her aside, his face red and fuming. "What?! No! What in Arceus' name are you saying, Ditri?! We don't need the likes of him in our team!"

"...but," the Butterfree said, rubbing her inflicted area, "Kale... he could be a huge help."

"As if! He'd probably just weigh us down!" Kale glared daggers at the stranger, shaking his head. "No, I don't want this guy on our team. Not now, not ever."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Nobiar is shocked by the huge disagreement within the exploration team. He decides to ask Kale why he can't join the team. "Why cant't I join? I am really fast, a good fighter. I think I could help you or any team out in a big way." He starts to get annoyed that he was just offered to join a team but he isn't being let in.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Kale glared frostily at the Pawniard. "You know, saying you're good and actually being good are two totally different things," he hissed. "Team Assault doesn't need anybody else; just Ditri and me."

Ditri sighed in exasperation, and cut in, "Kale. Do you really expect us to be able to complete every mission we're assigned with just us? Come on. I know that you know that recruiting more members is smart."

"Smart?" Kale barked in laughter. "You call asking total strangers to join our team smart?! Ditri, that's got to be the dumbest thing in the world to do!" He turned back to the stranger, eyes flaring. "Fine. If you want to join our team, then prove that you're worthy." He narrowed his eyes, calculating. "Go on an outlaw mission with us. And make sure you actually fight. Got it?"

Ditri groaned. "Kale..."

"Shut up, Ditri!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Nobiar is not sure what an outlaw mission is since he is new but decides to accept it since he needs to join a team.

"Okay sure," he says strongly, "where do we accept the mission?" He is now ready for this because it is probably his only chance to join a team.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:52 pm

"At the guild, where else?" Kale raised an eyebrow, obviously not impressed. "What, are you stupid or something?"

"Kale! Don't be so rude." Once again, Ditri put herself between her partner and the Pawniard, and grinned apologetically. "I'm very sorry about his bad temper, aaah... what was your name again?" She was about to settle and wait upon the stranger's answer, but realized that she hadn't even given her name yet. "If you haven't noticed before, my name is Ditrysia, but my partner calls me Ditri."

"'Cause your name's too long," Kale muttered.

Ditri ignored him. "And he's Kale. It's, er, nice to meet you...?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 pm

"Oh right! Sorry my name is Nobiar," he had completly forrgotten to give his name, "and its nice to meet you Ditrysia, and Kale!"

"And to answer your question Kale, I am not stupid I just don't know how things work here, my home town never had a guild, we just helped people by word of mouth," he is getting more serious now that he knows he has a real chance.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:03 pm

"A town without a guild?" Kale favored Nobiar with a skeptical look. "Is that even possible?"

"Kale!"

"What?" Kale turned sharply towards Ditri. "I thought every town had a guild! It's so standard!" Still, he subsided, crossing his arms and turning his head away. "Whatever. Let's just go pick out a mission already."

"One moment," Ditri cut in.

"What?!"

The Butterfree pointed to the vendor that they'd been standing in front of the whole time. "Just let me buy one Warp Seed, first."

(( Shall we go to the outlaw bulletin board to choose a mission IC, or shall we just make something up and make a thread directly for the mission? |D ))
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Nobiar chuckles at how they just went back to the original argument.

((Lets go straight to the mission so that its a little bit quicker))
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:13 pm

(( Alright, then. Shall I make the thread, or do you want to? Whoever makes the thread can make up the mission. |D ))
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:19 pm

((You can make the thread cause i dont really know how to start it or what info i need on the mission. That and i don't know the different areas that well yet))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destination Reached   Destination Reached Empty

Back to top Go down

Destination Reached
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: