Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a dragon's scavenger hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Sorren walked into the forest. he took out his journal, fllipping to the page where he wrote down his job.
'Client: Flygon
Objective: Find Flygon 1 Pure Seed, 1 Zinc, and 1 Defense Scarf
Place: Icicle Woods
Difficulty: B
Reward: 400 Poke+Clear Gummi

Could someone please help find my items? I dropped them in a dungeon and now I can't find them!
'

"OK, one pure seed, one zinc and one defense scarf" Sorren said to himself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:05 am

" Well let me see the note." Billy reached for it.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:08 am

"ok" Sorren said, letting billy pick up the piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:10 am

Billy looked threw it." Okay are they getting another travler or is this us. Well anyway you take the main road and I'll go from the trees. I'll cover with a ambush."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:15 am

Sorren sighed " that was us they ambushed. all of them. they went all out. if any of them were left they would have set an ambush for us in the cave." Sorren said. he walked out of the cave and went towards the center of the forest. "are you coming?" Sorren asked, slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:18 am

" Hey I am taking the trees. They could a set up an ambush at any moment if they are here." Billy said following him out.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:24 am

they reached the center of the forest uneventfully. Sorren scanned the area and saw an alter or a podium or something in the center of a bunch of brickwork. something felt weird about the ruins before him, but surly enough, he found a pure seed on the bricks. he put it in his bag and went to look closer at the alter thing. "hey billy, do you know what this thing is?" Sorren asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:28 am

Billy stayed quiet in the trees. This guy really has no respect to a person just trying to help.Billy swore at this guy silently from his tree. He placed a palm on his hat and thought of his father. Billy's teeth clenched as he thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:37 am

Sorren sighed. "well i'm gonna take some notes on this place, maybe someone at the guild knows what this is. maybe darkshock, i heard rumors he used to live here." the last part Sorren didn't yell. he took out his journal and started jotting down patterns and symbols, he sat down while he worked. "hey billy, you should come down here and rest a bit before we leave for grassveil."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Billy moved swiftly threw the trees and came out behind the ruins. He stopped and took off his hat. He looked inside and opened a flap in the metal lining. He took out a slip of paper and held it up to one of the marks on the ruin. " Hey soften check this out." the symbol matched.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:51 pm

"my name is Sorren. where did you get that?" Sorren asked,putting his hand on the alter.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:55 pm

" Sorry. Your city names are so weird." Billy like it better when people had names like jake or phil." Well I've had this for a while." Billy said no more he was not talking on about his family.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Sorren scanned the alter one moor time. "jirachi, this is a depiction of jirachi the wish granter. this alter might be some ancient alter to worship jirachi, or possibly even summon him. just think. a Pokemon with that kind of power. i would love to have a battle with him." Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 pm

" Well then wouldn't he just wish that you wouldn't want to fight? That's what I would do." Billy put the paper back into his hat.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:04 pm

"i don't think it works that way, oh well. i have enough information on this place. lets head back to town." Sorren said. putting his journal back in his bag.

after a while of walking they were back at grassveill. "thanks for your help billy, here is five poke i picked up int the forest, i'ts not much, but i'ts yours" Sorren handed billy the money before heading off into the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a dragon's scavenger hunt   a dragon's scavenger hunt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a dragon's scavenger hunt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Icy Lands :: Icicle Woods-
Jump to: