Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lance's revenge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Lance was free. The guard had been too foolish. When the gaurd's back was turned Lance had grabbed him and dragged his face into the cell and spat poison sting into his mouth.

Now Lance glided atop the roof tops. Finding a meeting place he had heard from his jail buddies he waited atop the roof top.He saw a shadow and asked.
" Are you Aron?"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:27 pm

"Yes...your lance?" Aron stepped out of the shoadows. A hulking Metagross.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:29 pm

" Yes nice to see my contacts didn't lie. Now will you help me your payment will be a whole third of the town for you to rule."Lance stayed to the shadow of the roof. This man could not be trusted yet.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:35 pm

"Sounds good... but my contracts didn't tell exactly what your playing at. Something about revenge?"

Aron probably would do the job under any curcumstance, he just needed to seem profefsianal for this a deal.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:39 pm

" Yes my personal revenge and so world conquest on the side.My plan will take many steps. Some you may not understand. Now follow me I need to meat one more contact." Lance crawled along the building making his way to the across the town square." Ikari I would presume."
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Poke: 930
Team: -
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Ikari sighed, bored to death.

"Let's see...being an outlaw means trying to talk with anyone in town is asking for a ticket to prison...I question my choices in life sometimes..." He muttered to himself, walking past the town square, not making any contact with anyone.

Regardless, everyone was afraid by his sheer girth and glowing, threatening yellow eyes...as they all stayed back a fair distance.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Lance wore a heavy cloak keeping his face hidden. He walked past the outlaw openly. " The back ally meet me there. At exactly midnight." Lance walked by and hid behind a shop. He looked at his new partner Aron staring him up and down.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:01 pm

"What are you so cautious for, no one will be out at this time. And even if they did no one would be able to take us." Aron was always confident that no one would present a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Ikari stepped into the dark alley, cautiously nearing the 2. He didn't like dealing with shady bussiness, nor did he like these type of shady meetings. He felt dirty just thinking about the job he was going to be offered.

"Alright, what's this about?" Ikari asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 pm

" Well Ikari, your much more stronger then I though. I can tell by your way of talking to two people. One of which is as big as you. I called you here because I need your help." Lance sniffed a little like he was preparing for a sad story.
' I went into crime for my mother. She was deadly sick and I need money quickly crime was the only way I could think of. I had almost enough money when a exploration team came. They defeated me and I learned soon after my mother had not died from sickness but from murder. I think that team was involved. Will you help me? I heard from some people your a good guy."
Lance shed a single fake tear. He was good at telling lies he had poured real emotion into his words.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Aron rolled his eyes. "I love a good sob story, but can we go on with real buisness. " Aron didn't feel like dealing with a mournful past at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Ikari, not knowing if he was lieing or not, snorted.

"I need some prove of these events, or you can consider me gone." He said growling.

...But he couldn't help but feel that he wanted to help, so badly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:51 pm

" Well I can show you the how cruel the team is." Lance slowly parted his cloak. Revealing the burn scare from the riolu and the charmander's team attack with the wooden dummy. His body was black and red from the burning and twisted flesh.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Ikari's eyes widened, the site wasn't pretty at all.

"H-how can I be sure that was from you say it is...?" Ikari said, noticeably breaking.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Arons eyes widened, "Wow.. they got you pretty good." He was grossed out by the burned flesh. "That looks infected." He said as the wound seemed to pulse.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:07 pm

" Well if you truly think I am am not telling the truth then I don't know what I will do." Lance walked away gasping in pain at each step.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Ikari sighed, reaching out his hand to grab him.

"W-wait...I'll help..alright?" He agreed, looking down.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 pm

" Thank you." Lance kept up the hurt act. " Okay the one that did this is a Riolu named Shaman and a Charmander named Michael do you know them?"
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Ikari quickly remembered the Riolu from the Cafe, he remembered hearing the name Shaman come from his mouth.

"The Riolu I saw at the cafe...I think it was him...was it?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 pm

" Okay then. he likes the cafe. Then if he were to visit he would come back to the guild from this street. Let's wait a little bit and see if he comes." Lance waited looking at the street from the ally way.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:38 pm

"You have any idea of what time he'll come? Because its only a matter of time before someone spots us." Aron said as he looked around for guildmembers.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Just as the metagross said that he heard a whistling." Shhhhhhhhhh be silent."

Shaman whistled and walked down the street. He had been sleeping around all day in the dungeons. He felt lucky today like something good was gonna happen.He pulled out a poke coin and flipped it in to the air." Heads!" Shaman called.
lance fired a single poison sting at the coin . " I called tails." Lance growled from the ally way.
Shaman used his aura sensing power and felt all three of their auras. One seemed familiar." Come on. Today was my lucky day." Shaman took a fighting stance and waited for another attack.

Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:01 am

Aron came foward and put increadible force behind a meteor mash towards the Riolu's chest, not the head. He wanted to hurt him, not kill him.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:05 am

Shaman jumped over the pokemon and landed on the head readying a force palm.

Lance shot poison sting.

Shaman was poison as the attack smashed into the his back. He fell off the head but grabbed onto the metagross's face.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:07 am

Aron was aggervated by the riolu hanging on his face. He tried to swipe him away with metal claw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lance's revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance's revenge   Lance's revenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance's revenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: