Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Izumi and the Riolu, Shaman, stood at the mouth of the forest, ready to take on the freezing weather and the wild pokemon.

"Let's go." said Izumi.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Shaman walked towards the pokemon. He dropped it about a foot away from him then waited." Let's play a game. Come get the item. That's your job there are no rules and Izumi you can play too. We start in one two three. Now!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Confused, Izumi waited to see what might happen.

The shadowy figure stayed still. "This is a joke, right?" It muttered.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:23 pm

" I win." Shaman said picking it up" too bad." Then there was a crack as the tree back behind Izumi fell.Shaman moved swiftly with the distraction. He to the tree in front of the shadow and used force palm causing it to fall. Shaman ran to the middle of the tree while it was falling and used force palm again making a ton of splinters and wood jet towards the shadow. Shaman followed close behind the splinters . he would bullet punch the shadow .
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:28 pm

The shadow, and now five others, jumped into the light. It was a Weavile and a pack of Sneasle.

"How original." Izumi grumbled.

"GET THE JEWEL!" Weavile cried.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 am

Shaman jumped to a low hanging branch and hurled the jewel into the air. He then jumped and force palmed the top of the tree making it fall off down at the sneasles. Shaman jumped and grabbed the gem and landed on the opposite tree.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 am

Izumi gained her bearings after what had happened.

"SHAMAN!" she called, looking around at the disaster before her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am

" You rang." Shaman said while jumping down from the tree he had been in." Here." He handed her the jewel.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:19 am

"Thanks." Izumi said. "Now, for other little trouble making friend." She turned to the Weavile and prepared her Razor Wind.

The Weavile braced for the impact of her attack, wondering what to do next.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:22 am

" You know we could just take her in?" Shaman didn't like picking on pokemon after they were helpless even thou he probably just smashed a bunch of helpless pokemon.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:04 am

"I wasn't aiming for Weavile." Izumi said. She slashed a nearby tree and down floated a thin peice of silk. "This is all I wanted." she said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:09 am

" Well then good shot." Shaman got the silk and went to go.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 am

"Thank you." Izumi responded. She grabbed the Weavile and began to walk back with Shaman. "Thank you, for all your help." Izumi said. She was happy to be meeting friends at the guild.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:27 am

" Why the smile I did this for money." Shaman didn't look at her as he said it he rreturned to his half sleeping mode.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:34 am

"Ok, then." She really didn't care. She appreciated his help either way.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:40 am

" You know one thing has been on my mind this whole time. Way back when I accepted this job. You said if I took your money and ran you would hunt me down cause I was weaker. But I just defeated five other enemies by myself so I just proved that you don't have to be stronger than your enemy too win so if I took your money would you still hunt me?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 am

"Yes." Izumi hissed, staring right through his eyes and into his soul. Her eyes flashed with anger.

"With every last ounce of streangth and tenacity in my body." Which she had a lot of, because of her past.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:46 am

" Well you must be strong then. Your not even shaken from the way I beat those pokemon. I hope to work with you again." Shaman didn't have many close friends he would enjoy missioning with but Izumi was one of the funnier ones.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:55 am

"The feeling is mutual."

Izumi was happy to have another friend to adventure with. She hoped that she would get to travel again with Shaman soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!   Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serching for Jewels... and Silk?!?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Icy Lands :: Icicle Woods-
Jump to: