Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Izumi Swap-Shop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Izumi Swap-Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:55 pm

You approach a small store within the guild. A shiny Absol notices you and approaches the counter. The counter is actually a glass case which has an assortment of strange and rare items. The Absol greets you. She also points you twoards an information board hanging on the wall. You begin to read...

{This is The Izumi Swap-Shop. There are quite a few things you can actually do here. Allow me to explain...
You can:
a. Swap what you have for something
or
b. Buy a rare item off of me.
or
c. Sell a rare item to me

I will price items based off of their rarity. Items can be as rare as a rating of three points.
Ratings:
• =common: 100 poke
•• =rare: 200 poke
••• =extremely rare: 300 poke

If you are swapping an item, there is a flat rat of 50 poke. Thats all you pay. But, there is a restriction to the swaps:
You can only swap for items that are of equal or lesser value then what you have to offer, and they have to be part of the same set. The extremely rare items can be traded for, but you must have certain specific items from the same set.

In terms of the items I will have:

I will start buy stocking 9 to 10 items. Every two to three days thereafter, I will randomly select 4 or 5 items to add to my inventory, and i will randomly remove 3 or 4. I will not take requests on what to add to my inventory as it would not be fair if everyone was just to get what they want. It's all up to chance. Purchases are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Notify me with any and all questions.
Thank you for visiting.}

You turn your attention back to the glass case containing the items.
(To make a purchase, just comment below.)

In Stock:
Smile Pebble (x1) Rarity- •• Cost: 200 poke
[Item Summary: Increases Special Defense and Special Attack of Skitty/Delcatty.]
Courage Dust (x1) Rarity- • Cost: 100 poke
[Item Summary: Increases Attack and Defense of all Fighting types.]
Glow Bow (x1) Rarity-••• Cost: 300 poke
[Item Summary: Halves special damage take (if lightscreen has not been used) for Vulpix/Ninetales]
Coin Charm (x1) Rarity-•• Cost- 200 poke
[Item Summary: Increases Special Attack and Attack for all Meowth evolutions.]
Sky Silk (x1) Rarity- • Cost: 100 poke
[Item Summary: Increases Special Attack and Special Defence of all Flying types.]
Guard Gem (x1) Rarity-•• Cost: 200 poke
[Item Summary: Prevents Status afflictions in clear weather for all Bug-types.]
Mud Jewl(x1) Rarity-••• Cost: 300 poke
[Item Summary: Increases Special attack and Special Defense of Mudkip and it's evolutions.]
Plusle Tail (x1) Rarity-• Cost:100 poke
[Item Summary: Increases Defence Plusle.]
Togek-Wing (x1) Rarity- • Cost:100 poke
[Item Summary: Increases Attack of Togepi, Togetic, and Togekiss]
Water Gem (x2) Rarity-•• Cost: 200 poke
[Item Summary: Prevents Status afflictions in rainy weather for all Water types.]

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : restocking)
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 pm

A Yamask drifted up to the shop a certain item catching her eye. "Hello" Oyu smiled warmly "I'm Oyu the nurse of the guild" she introduced herself, then commenced looking at the stores wares.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 pm

The Absol nodded silently. "My name is Izumi. I own and run this place thanks to the Guildmaster, who offered me a job."
Izumi was usually very quite and withdrawn, but she was always kind and open to all her customers. She treated and respected them as family.

... Which to her, they were.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 pm

"Yes Sapphire Gold is rather kind isn't she?" Oyu smiled warmly, a very motherly feel coming off of her. "So i wanna buy one of your items."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 pm

"Of course, just let me open up the case." Izumi responded.

She bit on to and pulled out a set of keys, flipped to a certain one, and unlokced the back slide door of the display.
"Now, which item are you interested in?" She asked as she put the keys away.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:58 pm

The short little Gible walks up to the shop and pokes his head over the counter

"Hello, mister Izumi? Can i get a dragon orb?" Gible said sheepishly
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 am

Izumi looked down at the little Gible. He seemed familiar to her.
"Umm, I'm a girl......" she continiued quietly,"But, nevermind. Of course you can, I'll be happy to get that for you." She paused again, swearing she new the small dragon.

"What was your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:21 am

"Um if you aren't too busy i think i'll take the Fire Dust" The Yamask smiled,fishing one hundred poke out of her "pockets"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:27 am

"Of course!" Izumi said with a slight but genuine smile. Izumi rarely smiled. It only happened once in a while.

"Let me just get that out for you." She continiued. She slid the door open and very gentily pulled the item out and set it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:30 am

With another happy smile the nurse sank from the air just enough to hand the money to the shiny Absol and to take the fire dust in both of her hands, being extremely careful. "Thank you!" Oyu said gratefully
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:45 am

"No Problem!" Absol replied. "Have a nice day!'
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:46 am

"Bye" Oyu, one who ALWAYS smiled was yet again smiling as she walked back towards her office. "Such kind people live in grassveil" she murmured
Back to top Go down
StarSnivy

StarSnivy

Stats
Poke: 700
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Walks up to the swap shop happily carrying 100 poke in her treasure bag currently, says "Hi Izumi! If you dont mind, can i buy the eevee hair and Dragon Gem?" Looks at the beautiful color shifting gem, glowing with all its beauty, and then looks at the long brown and tan eevee hair.

Last edited by StarSnivy on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something.)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:47 pm

"Alright, I can definitely do that for you!" Izumi responded rather cheerily. She unlocked the case and set the items on the counter.
Back to top Go down
StarSnivy

StarSnivy

Stats
Poke: 700
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Gives 300 poke happily and goes back to my room to sit bored.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Drake finally gathers 300 poke from his disorganized bag and sets on the counter, then grabs the dragon gem.

"Oops! I'm sorry miss Izumi, thanks and have a nice day"
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Oswald places a small sack with 100 poke inside it down on the counter in front of the Absol.

"One Courage Dust please? Thank you Madam!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Izumi grabbed a set of keys off of a small rack and unlocked the case, grabbed a Courage Dust, and set it out on the counter. "Here you are." Izumi replied as she took the 100 Poke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Izumi Swap-Shop   The Izumi Swap-Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

The Izumi Swap-Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: