Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Isuka and Horace around.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Showing Isuka and Horace around. Empty
PostSubject: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Dyami lead the Drilbur and the Sandshrew through the doors into the cafe. "Welcome to Feather Cafe!" she grinned, saying the usual greeting.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:10 pm

"Wow!" Horace breathed as he looked around the Cafe. It was built into a tree, made of wood, with the fresh scent of baking food wafting around in the air. It made his mouth drool. "Let's have something to eat!" the Drilbur announced, finding a table and taking a seat. The very essence of nature seemed to emanate around the Cafe. It was indeed a great place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:18 pm

"Its amazing!" Isuka grinned, taking a seat across from his friend. "I'd like the most delicious thing you have" he grinned
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Dyami handed them each a menu, "I cant choose that for you. But as I told Horace earlier, The Vanilla Cake is popular at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:24 pm

"mmm" Isuka licked his lips, a hungry glint in his eyes. "I'll look over the menu to be sure." he grinned
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Dyami smiled, "Of course."
She looked over to Horace to see if he had decided on what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:41 pm

"Well, let me see...." Horace mumbled, taking a menu as well, his eyes scanning it. "I'll have some Apple Juice, and Powdered Berries." Horace announced at last. "And Isuka, why don't we split the bill?" he added to his friend.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Dyami nodded, then waited for Isuka's order.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:43 pm

"Sounds great" he grinned "And i'll have the Vanilla cake with some Peach water" he said to the waitress.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Dyami nodded then grinned again, "I'll be right back."
She took off, flying up the stairs and onto the second floor. She carried on until she landed on the third floor next to her father who had just set a Vanilla Cake on a table to cool.
"I need an Apple Juice, with Powdered Berries, and Peach Water with a slice of Vanilla Cake."

Rowan nodded and set about chopping the berries and squeezing the apple juice for Horace's meal. Dyami decided to help by pouring the water, then flavoring it with peach extract. The shiny Rufflet noticed that her father was still occupied with the Powdered Berries, so she cut a slice of the Vanilla Cake, promptly putting it on a plate. She placed Isuka's meal on her special tray, then waited as the Braviary sprinkled the sweet tasting powder over the berries.

Once that was done, she loaded Horace's meal on to the tray, next to Isuka's, then took off again.

She landed back at their table and gave them their orders. "100poke for Horace's meal, 90poke for Isuka's" she smiled. "95poke each i would think."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Isuka nodded, fishing 95 poke out of his "pockets" After paying his part of the bill her took a sip from his water, followed by a bite of his cake. "mmmm" he grinned, hastily chomping down another bite of cake
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:00 pm

"OK thanks." Horace said, putting down his share of the bill down on the table, before unsheathing his massive claws. He poked a claw through a berry, and plopped it into his mouth like a skewer. "Wow! These are amazing!" he gasped, soon after, drinking his cup of Apple juice. "This tastes equally amazing!" he added after drinking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Isuka laughed at Horace's exclamations "I agree" he asid,stealing one of his friends berries
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Dyami grinned. She loved it when the customers commented on how nice the food was, because it made everything seem worth it.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:03 am

"Hey!" Horace exclaimed as his friend 'stole' one his ordered berries. With a swift move, he sliced a quarter off of the Vanilla Cake and plopped it into his mouth. "Payback!" he said after finishing. It was very good, and it wasn't a surprise that it was the most popular on the menu. He ate another berry, then took one and offered it to Dyami. "Here. Want one?" he asked in a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:07 am

"You Jerk!" Isuka exclaimed in a good natured fashion. "that was way more cake then it was berries" he sniffled,chomping down the rest of his cake
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 am

Dyami smiled, "Thankyou, but I couldnt... You two were the ones that paid for it. Plus, Rowan could easily whip up a bowl for me if i wanted some."
She chuckled and pulled another chair over to the two Board Updater's table. She put the tray next to her, then sat on the chair so that she talk to them both throughout the remainder of their meal.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:37 am

"Alright. If you say so." Horace replied, tossing it at Isuka's mouth in a friendly gesture. "Oh please. Those berries were much more precious then that cake of yours." he joked, knowing full well that the Vanilla Cake tasted just as good as the Powdered Berries. He ate two more berries, chomping them down with a single bite. He noticed Dyami take a seat next to him with her tray.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 am

The shiny Rufflet chuckled at Horace and Isuka. They were obviously fairly good friends.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Isuka caught the berry in his mouth with a lick of his lips "Good you owed me a berry for all that cake!" he poked fun at his friend then turned towards the friendly waitress. "So your father does all of the cooking by himself?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Dyami nodded, "He's quite skilled at what he does."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:20 pm

"Wow i wish i could do something cool like that!" Isuka grinned "All i do is put up pieces of paper on the Job board!"
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:24 pm

"Me too. But our job is extremely important! Besides, we can dig very well. That comes in handy sometimes!" Horace said, reassuring his friend that they were not just normal little Pokemon. "And wow. Isn't it hard? I mean, wings aren't really used for handling objects and cooking, right? You must be proud!" he told Dyami, smiling.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:26 pm

She grinned, "Of course im proud! One day I hope to take over from him.. but that wont be for many years." She chuckled. "Sometimes I help him out when he has alot of orders, but most of the time im busy delivering the dishes to the tables and collecting the bills."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:27 pm

"Well your very good at what you do or no one would come back" Isuka smiled. (lol theres a slash in your signature again Jay)

Last edited by Ripple on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Isuka and Horace around.   Showing Isuka and Horace around. Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing Isuka and Horace around.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next