Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Storm's first mission!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

Team Storm's first mission! Empty
PostSubject: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:10 pm

"Well, It looks like we're here" Nate said to the oshawott. He looked around to see what was there, but it was only trees and snow. Well what did you expect? he thought to himself. The area was freezing, and Nate shivered a little."So, let's go look for Leafeon!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm

The Oshawott trudged through the piles of snow covering the hard stone surface of the mountain path. Around him stood tall trees, but all there really was, was snow, rock and trees. He shivered as he realized the sudden drop in temperature.

"Let's go look for Leafeon!" he heard Nate say, before he himself trudged on.

"Right, I think it's best to stay in a team though. Who knows if we need each other in pinches?" he looked around, looking for Leafeon. "Um, what does a Leafeon look like, again?" he asked, scratching his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:28 pm

"Oh. Right. And a Leafeon is an evolution of Eevee. It kind of looks like a plant form of an Eevee." he replied to Jake's question. "Where do you think Leafeon could be?" he asked. Nate looked around, trying to see anywhere it could have gone.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 pm

"Oh...." Jake responded, thinking hard. "Well, if he's a plant, then he'll probably won't survive long in these cold parts. Well, let's just keep going on, to the end, looking through every place we can." he mumbled, crossing his white arms in thought. "Come on, we can't just sit here and chat. Let's go." he finished, trudging onwards, ignoring the shivering cold. "Leafeon? Where are you?" he called. "If you're there, yell back! Or give us a sign! We're here to rescue you!" he kept calling that same thing as he trudged through the snow-covered path as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 pm

"You're right." Nate said and started to follow Jake, calling out for Leafeon while he walked. "Wait! If he's like a plant, and cold, then he probably looked for someplace warm to hide and stay safe."he exclaimed. "So, maybe we should look for someplace like that." he finished. "Unless something took him before he could go. Then, he could be anywhere." Nate added.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Jake stopped his calling suddenly, when he heard Nate's voice. "Oh right. Hm..a warm place huh?" he muttered to himself. It could be a hollow den, a cave, or inside a crevice in the rock. Those were very hard places to check, as they were usually almost completely hidden, and it would take a long time to check them thoroughly.

But that's no way to go! Complete the mission, and never give up!

A voice in his head echoed back, giving him new hope. "Right, let's keep looking." he announced, trudging on, this time looking under bushes and snow and rock while calling for Leafeon.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Nate continued searching, calling out for Leafeon every once in a while. If he fell into a fissure or wandered into a cave, caves can get pretty big. We might not find him before he... he thought, then quickly put it out of his mind. "Have you had any luck yet?" he called over to Jake. "Because I havn't found anything yet."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 pm

"Nothing here." Jake replied back, scouting the inside of a burrow, shaking his head as he found it empty. The little Oshawott backed out, just before the hole was covered with snow. Suddenly, a shadow flickered in front of him, and before he knew it, Jake was frozen, on the spot in a crystal pillar of ice. In front of the Oshawott stood a giggling Snorunt, with a smirk on its black face. His face was frozen into a look of pure shock, however, he did shout in shock before being frozen, and he hoped Nate had heard. The Snorunt then proceeded on to attack the vulnerable explorer, taking a stance.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Nate heard Jake's yell and started to run towards his area. "Jake? Are you alright?" he yelled still running. He finally got there and saw the snorunt and frozen Jake. "Hey!" he yelled toward the snorunt and attempted to use thunder wave. He looked at Jake, unsure if his attack had hit and started to panic. "What do I do?" he said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:06 pm

The Snorunt hopped to the side, narrowly avoiding the small jolt of electricity. "Hee-hee! I'll freeze you, just like your friend!" he laughed, forming a small light blue sphere, sending multiple light blue jagged beams towards the Pikachu, who was too concerned about his Oshawott friend. "FREEZE! Like the ice cube you're friend is!" the beams were closing in now, ready to freeze their next victim.

Jake, despite being frozen, could see the beams clearly, and tried to warn his friend, but unable to, as he was completely frozen to the bone. He wanted to scream, but the words wouldn't come out. If only, he could reach his scalchop, then maybe, he could get out!
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Nate heard the Snorunt laugh and turned around slightly to see the attack coming at him. With no time to dodge, he used thundershock on the blue beams coming at him and hoped that it would do something to the attack coming at him.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:25 pm

If he could, Jake would've sighed in relief, as the ice beams disintegrated into cold fragments of air. He tried moving his arm, to no avail. He was stuck, with only hope that Nate would prevail to go on. The Oshawott started to feel much colder, and his energy began to drain. No! I have to stay awake! I have to... Jacob couldn't take the cold, and finally gave in, closing his eyes and drifting to unconsciousness.

The Snorunt gave in to laughter as the beams were destroyed. "Alright then. Let's get serious!" he shouted, leaping at the Pikachu. Suddenly, several shadowy images of him appeared, surrounding the Pikachu. Each one leaped forward, gaping their fangs at him. But only one would actually hurt him, and it was the one above him!
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Nate looked at all of the snorunts and panicked. Which one is the real one? he thought, not seeing the one above him. He used slam into one on the ground, but it was a fake! He suddenly realized that he had just wasted his one shot he had time for, and he still didn't know which one was real.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 pm

The Snorunt clamped his sharp teeth onto the Pikachu's golden-furred arm, and then proceeded to throw him towards a tree, really hard. The clones all vanished into his body, as he made the attack, serving him well. This battle was over as soon as it started! He smiled evilly, dancing around in obvious joy.

Jake widened his eyes as Nate was overtaken by the Snorunt. Wait, I can widen my eyes? he began to feel movement in his arms, if only just a little bit. If he could break free, then he could help, before it was too late and they were both finished.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Nate hadn't seen it coming. Before he knew it, he was sent through the air into a tree. He hit it and slid off into the snow. He lookde up, and saw Jake slightly moving in the ice pillar. He's breaking free! he thought, still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 am

The Snorunt laughed maniacally. "Time for your doom little Pikachu!" the upside-down cone with legs jumped, and then sent a chilling breeze at his injured opponent. The breeze would cut at the Pikachu, freezing him at the same time. He looked to where the Pikachu was gazing, and saw the Oshawott moving slightly. "Don't you dare." he muttered, firing multiple jagged beams at the Oshawott.

Jake had only one chance to break free. Only one. Due to his breathing, the ice in front of his mouth and nose began to get thinner. Everything seemed to stop, as he inhaled, and the Ice Beam grew closer. Suddenly, he exhaled, blasting a jet of water, breaking through he ice, with the aftershock force shattering the rest of his frozen prison. He dodged to the right to avoid the beams, and stood next to Nate, helping the Pikachu up. "You OK?" he asked, concern for his friend building up inside him.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:19 pm

"Yeah." he said, now on his feat. It was true. His body ached, but all in all, he was ok. "What about you?" Nate asked the oshawott. "You were the one frozen in an ice pillar." he kept watching the snorunt as he said this, eyeing it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:32 pm

"Me? Just a little cold." Jake replied, taking his shell off of his belly, then held it up. "Unless you want to be skewered, you'd best leave."

"What? Leave? Preposterous!" the Snorunt simply laughed. These children would defeat him? Insane! "I'll just freeze you, and teach you some manners!" he jumped, and surrounded the two with shadowed clones. All of them fired an Ice Beam attack, simultaneously.

"Drat." Jake propped back his shell, and his eyes flashed green. He grabbed Nate, almost too forcefully, and threw him to a harmless clone and followed, the real Ice Beam missing. He flipped, and sent a forceful jet of water at the Snorunt. The Pokemon fell back, slamming hard into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Nate got up off the ground after being thrown. "Thanks for that." he said to Jake, not entirely sure if he meant it. He looked at the snorunt, which was blasted into the tree. He waited to see if it got back up, and realized how cold it was outside. He had forgotten about it while fighting and now it was coming back.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 pm

The Snorunt got back up, though very dazed. "How can a mere Water Gun be so powerful?" he wondered aloud, not believing how he was evaded, and then blasted in to a tree. He glared at his two opponents. "Grah! You both, I won't freeze you! I'll completely annihilate you!" he ran at them, opening his mouth for a Bite attack. He would bite onto either one of them, and then throw that one at his comrade.

Jake smirked. "Well, it's because of this scarf. It boosts my speed, defensive ability, and attack power." he said, before nodding to Nate. "I'll spray distract him, then you use Thunder Wave! We need him stunned, that's all. I need to ask him something." the Oshawott got ready, his blade at the ready.

"Just disappear!" the Snorunt cried maniacally.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 pm

"Right!" Nate said, preparing a thunderwave. He waited for the snorunt to get a little closer. He wanted to make sure he didn't miss or they could be in some serious trouble. Finally, he launched the thunderwave at the snorunt, hoping that it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:18 pm

The Snorunt laughed, then jumped to the side. "Ha ha! You just mi-" he widened his eyes as he was stunned, unable to move. The cone-like Pokemon fell down, back-down, staring up at the sky. "You...how?" he rasped, with golden sparks dancing around his body.

"Simple. You're dripping wet." Jake responded coldly. "So, the lightning was drawn to you, instantly paralyzing you."he smirked. "Now, tell us, have you seen a Leafeon around?" he asked, with his scalchop ready if his opponent were to attack.

"Y-yes." the Snorunt replied. "I saw him, the young fella. Froze him. He fell into an underground cave. Over there!" he pointed to the large burrow nearby. He broke into maniacal laughter, before being cut off as he was blasted by a slashing wind over the cliff.

"Shut up. Monster." Jake muttered. "Lets go." Jake said. "And don't worry. We're not very high up, so he'll only get a bruise." the Oshawott walked forward, then jumped into the large burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 pm

"I wasn't going to argue with you." Nate said. "So, Leafeon is in that underground cave?" he asked, looking in the direction the snorunt had said. We can only hope he's ok. he thought. "We can't leave Leafeon out here any longer. Let's go." Nate said.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Jake landed on his two feet in the cave. "Leafeon, where are you?" he wondered aloud, walking deeper in. He looked around, and saw that there were tiny holes in the ceiling, letting light in. However, the light began to fade as they got deeper, as there were no more holes. "Nate, could you create some electricity? We need some light." he said, trying to see into the black darkness. Ice reflects light, so we just need to find an ice pillar reflecting the light of the electricity. So, we on only need to find a second light. That's simple enough.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 pm

"Ok." Nate replied, and used a thundershock attack down into the dark corridor , looking for a crystal of ice to reflect off of it. Since getting into the cave, Nate had felt slightly warmer. It felt good to finally get out of the cold air outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Team Storm's first mission! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Storm's first mission!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Icy Lands :: Mt Frostmeer-
Jump to: