Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hard at Work in the Cafe

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Hard at Work in the Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Rowan used his poweful claws to swiftly chop up a mixture of berries. Using one foot, whilst standing on the other. He always washed his claws to avoid contamination. He knew that he could always just use his sharp beak but he preferred not to. The Braviary scooped the berries into a bowl and sprinkled it with a light sugar-like substance that made it taste fairly sweet. Rowan made another bowl of the berries and again sprikled the power-like substance over them. He then placed both bowls on a tray.
The tray wasnt like most normal trays, it had a sort of handle on it so that it could be carried down from the top floor by a bird.
Dyami fluttered in and grabbed the tray in her claws, flashing a grin at her father before taking off, going down to the first floor. She placed the tray on a table and delivered the food to a hungry exploration team.
"Enjoy!" she smiled cheerily before taking the tray back up.

Dyami and Rowan took a chance to rest while they waited for their next customers. Business was always slow in the early morning.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Shaman walked into the cafe stretching his stiff muscles. A bad thing about training is when your muscles become stronger you have to use them or they get stiff. A lesson Shaman was learning the hard way.

He walked in to the cafe and yelled to the waitress. " Hey are there any berries to help stiff muscles."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 pm

[Dyami is a guy btw xD All Rufflet and Braviary are male (shes female now anywaysss)]

Rowan and Dyami both heard the soft jingle of the doorbell, that went off whenever a new customer came through the door. Both of their ears were now tuned to the noise. Even if it was extremely loud in the cafe, they would always seem to hear it. Dyami then flew down to the first floor to see who it was. She landed next to Shaman, "Hello and welcome to Feather Cafe!" she grinned, having not heard his request from before as she had been speaking to her father.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:53 pm

[ I hate having to guess genders wahhhhhhhh]
" Hey, I been having stiff muscle so any berry that will help that would be great and I can just take coffee." Shaman took a seat in a small booth in the corner of the store and half fell asleep. He really needed a better bed to sleep on his must have been filled with rocks.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Dyami chuckled, "I'll see what I can do."
The Rufflet leaped into the air and flew back up, through the second floor and landed again next to her father on the third. "A coffee and something to soothe stiff muscles.."

Rowan nodded and began boiling some water over a fire he had got one of the explorers to light for him this morning. He then gracefully flew over to a cupboard full of berries for just such ailments as this. Rowan grabbed three and a plate, then began chopping them up. Once he was done, he put it on the tray and prepared the coffee.

Dyami brought the order back down to the first floor. The whole process didnt take as long as some pokemon might think. The Rufflet dropped the tray on the table, hoping the clang would wake the Riolu up. She then removed the plate of berries and the coffee from the tray and put them on the table. "Here you go," she smiled, "So... whats your name?"
Dyami liked to talk with the customers when there wasnt much to do, and since the other two explorers he had served earlier, didnt seem like they would finish anytime soon, she spoke to Shaman.

[Lmao, idk how you would get coffee in the pokemon world, but i'll go with it until I make a menu]

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Poke: 930
Team: -
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Slowly, but assuredly, the young Druddigon had entered into the cafe, looking around nonchalantly. He decided to walk up to the counter beside the spiral of stairs, and yell upwards to see if they could hear him.

"Uh...excuse me!" His rather gruff voice let out, as he looked up the spiral of stairs, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Dyami sighed as she watched the Druddigon walk in, then took the tray, "I guess I'll talk to yah later then... Anyways its on the house this time." she chirruped before flying over to the counter. She landed on it, and placed the tray next to him. "Hello, and welcome to Feather Cafe!"
She tried to keep a cheerful tone and smile, but Dyami couldnt help but feel as though she'd seen this Druddigon before...

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:24 pm

S" Shaman noticed the Druddigon and didn't even flinch he looked away from him casualy.He slowly closed his eyes sensing the aura around the waiter and the outlaw as Shmana had placed him now. He sipped his coffee and ate the berries they were quiet deliouce. He would have to come here again some time.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Ikari looked down at the little Rufflet, snuffling his slightly stuffy nose.

"I'd...just like some sweet coffee, and steamed Oran Berries." He said, snuffling his nose constantly at the annoying persistence of his nostrils closing up. He took a seat right beside the counter to wait.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Dyami nodded, trying to shake off the feeling as she flew up to Rowan, telling him the new order. She added up the cost as her father began preparing the food, using the water left over from Shaman's coffee to prepare Ikari's. "I think thats 70 Poke... Right dad?"
Rowan nodded, not doubting his daughter's math one bit, "Thats right."

Rowan put the berries in to steam. "Go and check on those two explorers you served earlier."
Dyami nodded, then darted back down to the first floor.

The two explorers had finished all of a sudden, and Dyami added up what their meal had costed. They handed over the money happily, then left. The Rufflet grabbed a bowl in each claw then took them back upstairs.

"The Sweet Coffee's ready, but the berries will be a minute." confirmed Rowan, as he placed the sweet coffee onto the tray. Not long after, the berries were cooked, and Dyami prepared to take off again, once it was on the tray.

She landed at Ikari's table with the food, and placed both the snack, and drink neatly in front of him. "Thats 70 poke."

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Shaman watched the waiter and tried to call him over but when he couldn't he quickly moved to the explorers and Shaman instructed them to pick seats all over the dinner and surround the outlaw without being suspicious. Shaman returned to his seat and waited for the waiter or for a fight whatever came first.
Back to top Go down
Xenos

Xenos

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Ikari plainly handed over 70 poke, gripping his cup of coffee, drinking it. He savored the taste as much as he could before swallowing it all.

"Ah...just the way I like it." He said, cracking a smile.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 pm

"Thankyou!" smiled Dyami as she[Yes she's female now, no matter what the laws of pokemon say] accepted the money. She took the empty tray back up to the third floor, along with the money. The money went into a till they kept in a corner of the kitchen. It saved it from getting attacked by outlaws, since no one was allowed up here except Rowan and Dyami.

Dyami grinned then flew back downstairs, deciding to continues that conversation with the Riolu. She landed on the seat next to him and asked his name.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:02 pm

' Hey you notice yet?" Shaman asked he was keeping her safe by having her at the table but he needed to talk to the other guild members. " I need you to do something for me only if your okay with it."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm

"Notice what?" she asked, but then stopped, "It doesnt matter. What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 pm

" Don't worry it's simple I want you to get me a drink and while your coming to my table pass by the other guild members here okay?" Shaman drank his coffee. Leaned back and waited.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:15 pm

"Why do I need to pass by the other guild members? And what drink do you want. You know it will cost this time right...?" she couldnt help but grin as she said the last sentance.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm

" I have money and you don't need to worry the customers always right just do as I said." Shaman sighed and waited again for her response.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 pm

"Fine. Now do I need to actually go right up to their table, ur just fly past? And you still havent told me what drink you want."
Dyami glanced over at the Druddigon, thinking that whatever the Riolu was going to do, it had something to do with him. He seemed to be oblivious to what was happening. The Rufflet still couldnt quite place him, even though she felt like she'd seen his face before.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:26 pm

" I'll take water and just fly by. No need to be so flustered just wait and do your job." Shaman slowly turned to look at Dyami. His face cold planning like a genral.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:31 pm

"Okay. And I'm Dyami by the way. What's your name?" she asked as she turned to fly off.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:40 pm

"Shaman apleasure to meet you." he said as she turned Shaman stayed drinking the last bit of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Dyami stopped and waited for the cup to empty, then grabbed it and took off. She zoomed back up to the third floor and put the cup in a rather large bowl that they used to wash up. "I just need a cup of water." she chirruped.
Rowan nodded and looked up from the cake he was making. He quickly poured some water then put it on a smaller tray and Dyami proceeded to fly back downstairs.
As had been requested, she flew past each of the guild members that were in the cafe, before setting the water down on the table in front of Shaman. "There... Now. would you like to tell me what that was about?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Shaman drank just a sip from his cup then threw his head back and sighed heavily. At that moment all the guild members the machoke the Machop and the Machamp from the exploration team dashed and surrounded the table. Shaman pushed off the seat with his paws and flipped three times before landing in front of the table." Thanks for the berries they really helped my muscles." Shaman said while smiling back at dyami." Now Ikari I would guess. We can do this the way I want which is you can leave and I can say I never saw you or we can fight outside not in this nice place."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Dyami finally realised where she'd seen the Druddigon, Ikari from. She had visited the guild not so long ago to inquire if they could spare any Bluk berries, because they had run out, and had seen him on the Outlaw board as she glanced at it.

Dyami rolled her eyes, then flew over and landed next to Shaman. "I personally would prefer it if you kept this outside. Its not good for customers to come in and see someone surrounded by an exploration team."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard at Work in the Cafe   Hard at Work in the Cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard at Work in the Cafe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next