Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

getting settled in.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

getting settled in. Empty
PostSubject: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 am

Sorren had been assigned a room, he didn't know who his roommate was. he opened his map on a table and sat down. it was his first night in the guild. he wished he had something to write with. he wanted to keep a journal.
he looked at the surrounding areas of grassveil. there was a list of dungeons, Sorren looked it over. then he laid down on his bed.
"i can't believe this place doesn't have anywhere to train." sorren said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:00 am

Shaman walked threw the halls going to his sleeping Quarters he was getting a new roomy today. He hoped to god it wasn't so new upstart. He hated those.
He opened the door entering." Hey your Sorren. Hey your my new roommate. Good I thought it was gonna be a real pain but if it is you we should be alright. The left bunk's mine just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 am

sorren saw his little riolu friend enter the room.
"hey shamen, didn't expect you to be my roommate. guess we can get some moor sparring in.
what was with that luxray earlier?" sorren said. " hey, do you have any paper and stuff to wright with?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:21 am

" yeah here's a pen the luxrey was a guild member before. He thought we were trying to kill each other. He really is a good guy when you talk to him." Shaman imagined sparing with Sorren. This guy really was strong. It would be tough but Shaman would do it. He needed to be stronger.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:25 am

Sorren started to write, but stopped. he turned to the little aura Pokemon.
"tell me Shamen, are you happy?" sorren asked, continuing to scribble on a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:31 am

Shaman looked Sorren up and down. " Here sorren let me ask you a question and I will answer your question. Are you happy and yes I am happy here. My mom died giving birth to me and my dad fell into depression so i left. Didn't get far when the guild found me sleeping in a tree. They took me in and now I have Michael and Drake and hopefully I can have a friend in you too. So I answered now it is your turn are you happy here?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:35 am

Sorren stopped writing. "i haven't been truly happy in a long time kid." sorriness said then continued writing. "but, let me tell you something. true happiness is hard to come by, you have to work towards it."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 am

Shaman stared at Sorren. He could feel a lot of pain coming from his aura." True happiness is something you have taken for granted I can tell by your aura you have been threw quiet a lot. And even thought I may be young doesn't mean I haven't considered that I am not happy but I stay here and I have a place to call home that is really all I need to be happy. Sorren stop and think sometimes if you are happy and if the anwser is no then make your happiness and if you can't then work harder and when your ready to release the past let me know I always have open ears for a friend."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:49 am

"Dangit, i forgot about the phycic powers you have." Sorren said. " tomorrow i'm leaving for my first mision. that is where i will start to make my happiness a reality. i'm trying to get stronger, there is someone i need to fight, something i need to make things right.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:53 am

A knock came from the front of the room, a perky Glaceon sitting beyond the door,her and her partner Laurel were usually the welcoming committee so she figured she'd talk to the two new pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 am

"oh, hi there. i haven't met you yet. my name is Sorren and you probably already know the riolu back there, please come in." Sorren said. inviting the glacion into his room.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 am

Shaman nodded." I won't ask for more and if you need help I'll be ready anytime. And if your gonna be my roommate you really have to account for my aura sensing power. I mean come on they call me the Aura Pokemon." Shaman teased Sorren to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:16 am

The icy blue pokemon smiled "Nice to meet you! I'm Ripple, member of team Shadowfern" she padded into the cozy room,sitting down in one of the chairs,her bright attitude practically filling the room with light XD
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 am

Sorren was being polite, but he didn't want the glacion there. "could you mind leaving, i'm sorry, but you busted in at a rather bad time." sorren said.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 am

"Oh its okay" the Glaceon dipped her head,bouncing out of the seat and stopping at the doorway "GOod bye! Happy Exploring" she then continued to skip out of the room XD
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:21 am

Shaman sat on the bed and looked at Sorren things. Hey need some help unpacking ."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 am

"hey, do you really want to get stronger?" Sorren asked
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 am

Shaman nodded not caught off guard but couldn't think of any good words to say." Well I need to get a lot stronger fast for my team yeah."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 am

"ok, welcome to Sorrens boot camp. if you want to train you need something you can do all the time to push your abilities. i can let off heat from my body, but for that training to be effective i need to go underwater. for you you have something different, you have your aura ability. if you constantly let go bursts of aura you can increase your skill exponentially. also try to sense Pokemon auras more often. that should get you started. do you want to do some physical training?" sorren said, smug faced
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 am

Shaman had never though of these kinds of training methods. " yes I need to be phcsically stronger and if I can hone my aura to give me more time and better sensing for battle plans. Sorren I am so in Sorren's boot camp."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:42 am

"OK, try to keep up with my kicks." sorren said.(this is a good time to remind you that a cumbusken can kick ten times a second.) the rioulu made good progress during the night. he was eventually able to block each one of sorrens kicks. he then head to spar head on head with Shamen. my morning shamen was almost if not definetly an equal to sorren. sorren also gained some experience from the all-nighter.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:44 am

(shamen 22 lvl up) (sorren 1 lvl up)

Last edited by dediles on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:54 am

{actualy I am way higher }
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:55 am

(how much?)
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:55 am

(OVER NINE THOUSAND! Oh wait no...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting settled in.   getting settled in. Empty

Back to top Go down

getting settled in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild :: Guild Sleeping Quarters-
Jump to: