Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead end

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 am

Michael and his team had headed out for a mission in Pecha forest. There were so many berries around they couldn't possibly have enough room for them in their bag. Michael had decided to pick a berry up and eat it. The large and sweet berry had put him in a better mood than before.

"so guys where do you think our man will be?" He asked his team, Drake and Shaman. They had been his team members for a while now but they hadn't gone on missions together or many missions at all. So Michael was on edge. He didn't want anyone hurt. He took another bite out of the sweet berry.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 am

"Dude I wouldn't test every berry you see." Shaman dragged his feet. this was so boring.He thought mission would be filled with action and risk and adventure. But all they got was walking througt a forest." I hope we find him soon dude but I don't know when he's out of my range."

Well at least Shaman could play his favorite game. Mess up the charmander."Hey, Michael< you know the guy were after has lived in these woods forever right. They say he can melt into trees and you can hear his slight whisper on the wind as light as a starly feather." Shaman shifted his aura and pressed it against michael.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 am

Drake walks up behind Sham and gives him a good smack on the back off his head.
"Dude, you can tell when its a pecha berry"
Drake is struggling to keep up, this is his first real mission, and doesnt want to slow the team down.
"Why dont we head off the path into the forest?" Drake said thinking it was smart idea
"Oh, and they are just RUMOURS, hes probably just REALLY REALLY sneeky" Drake Back-sassed Sham
Gible is kinda hungry...
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 am

" Man dude you hurt darn it." Shaman rubbed his head. Stupid Drake didn't know any restrain. Mental note beat the heck out of Drake when we got home.
"Oh fearsome leader"Shaman said sarcasticly. 'don't you think we could camp and way for the target to come to us. In fact I say we set a trap. This is our first mission as a team let's do it right."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 am

"W-Wha..What?" Michael dropped the half eaten berry. He shook his head when Drake called Sham out. "Ya or maybe a Ghost type" Michael looked back to Sham hoping he would notice that he couldn't hit a ghost type.

"and besides we don't have the time to set a trap, and mystery dungeons change all the time." Michael gingerly remarked. He knew that he needed this mission to be a success or they might not get any food tonight. "I just hope we find him." Michael kicked a berry that was near his foot.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:48 am

" your not looking at the big picture Michael.A trap may not be physical think like I think."Shaman offered Michael his vision entwining his aura with Michael's it was up to michael now to let Shaman show him.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 am

"hmm..." Michael pondered about the vision. "i say that we set up a trap but we also search for him or her or it" Michael was stern and for the first time worried. Michael shook the feeling off. "Why should I be worried about a little mission." Michael thought to put his mind at ease.
"Sham." Michael called, "show Drake the vision." Michael thought seeing as Drake was a ground type that maybe there could be a ground type trap.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 am

"Oh yes all mighty leader." Sham bent the aura yet again showing Drake his vision. A forest you knew very well so well you can move through it easily even in the dark of night.Then suddenly a surprise . A pothole or maybe a dummy we set to spring. Then another confusing the victim and in the midst of the chaos the perp is attacked and bagged all before he even realized it
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 pm

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea" Drake mumbled
Drake used much of his energy setting the traps as Sham had directed
"Hand me a berry Michael, i really need one" Drake said the last part faintly
Drake drifted off into a deep sleep...
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:54 pm

"Sham stay here and watch the trap and Drake I'll scout ahead and see what i can find." Michael didn't think the trap was a good idea, but he figured that if sham was happy then he could focus on the mission. Michael hated being normal rank. He thought that being a normal rank meant that you weren't fit to be an exploration team. That's why he had pick a kind of hard mission.

The mission was to catch a Pokemon that had been injuring explorers and other Pokemon. It was a C ranked mission, just enough for them to get to a bronze rank.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Shaman could sense from Micheal's aura he doubted the trap but that was fine Shaman knew it wouldn't work too. Shaman may not seem the type but he was a stratigest and this was just one part of the plan. " Michael you and I both know the trap isn't going to work right?''
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Michael knew that Sham either read his aura or had planed to make a trap that wouldn't work. "Ya i knew that." Michael looked straight ahead of him. "But why would we waste the energy to do that?" Michael was curious to hear the answer. He began to feel hungry and saw a near-by apple tree with many ripe apples and a low hanging branch. Michael readied his scratch, jumped as high as he could and swiped the branch. He gave one to Shame and began eating his. He put the other 5 in the bag.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Shaman munched on his apple and thought heavly." I am jealous your leader. You know that but I never denied that you were the right one to be it. You can accept other's opion but I can't. But I have to ask you do you. DO you trust me with your life. I'm your best friend and I trust you with my life. But do you with it in my hands."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:52 am

"Um yeah I guess." Michael was surprised by the question. He never really though about it, but he knew that the answer was probably yes. Michael had always knew about Shams jelousy, but didn't want to say so to him. "I'm not as great as you think I am though." He took a bite of his apple. "But that was the past," Michael turned to face his partner "we need to put our old fights and fears and every little thing behind us." he held out his hand. "No matter what we'll be a team."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:37 am

Shaman stared at him seriouly." I have a plan.When the time comes don't come to save me. Trust me and wait for my order" Shaman took his hand and sent him off to scout.Feeling as low as an ekans' belly.Michael didn't need to know the whole plan. Shaman told himself as long as the leader and the target get back okay the mission was complete it didn't matter if a mere foot soldier got hurt.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Michael had a plan of his own to use on this Pokemon they had to capture. They were a team and if one got hurt it would effect them all. "Okay I'll go scout ahead and see what i can find." Michael called back at Sham.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 am

Shaman closed his eyes focusing his plan needed to go perfect and michael was helping. If he liked it or not tough. Now if he kept this up michael would try to stop him which opened the flood gates to his plan. By having michael worry for his safety will help all the more. The plan was ordinary for Shaman to be pound and almost defeated that was when they launched the counter strike.Shaman thanked Arceus that Drake was a heavy sleeper and silently and gently pulled Drake behind the bushes and then Shaman stood out in the clearing waiting for the target.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 pm

The Ghost Of the Forest. Lance had heard some call him that. But this Charmander didn't seem to even shake like most did when entering the forest. Lance stared at the pokemon puzzeled. "What do you seek in the forest?" Lance spoke
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:38 am

Michael turned around. "Who said that?" Michael gathered fire in his mouth and let out a deep breth shooting embers at the noise.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:51 am

Lance was deeper in the forest than the charmander had guess the attack hit nothing but the trees and brush ahead of him."I will ask again what do you want with the forest?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 am

Shaman bit his lip. Darn it Michael was being attack this was going to change his plans a little. He had sensed the aura and rushed over as soon as it got close. This was gonna be close.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 am

"I'm the leader of team Night Fire and I'm here to take you out." Michael saw the pokemon and exhaled embers at it and rushed from its side and tried to use scratch.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:17 am

Drake awoke to the sound of crackling embers, knowing that Michael was using his ember attack
"Don't worry guys im coming!!"Drake yelled out
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:26 am

The charmander was quick Lance gave him that. The ember was on Lance in a instant But the forest was kind and the attack hit the leaves as for the scratch Lance was not so lucky it Slammed into him and sent him out of the tree. But lance recover and shot poison sting at the charmander.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:30 am

Michael had seen the stingers coming and dove behind a near by tree. "I guess I'm to fast for you aren't I" Micheal taunted as he ran towards the Crogunk shooting embers at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end   Dead end Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead end
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next