Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

find peace?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: find peace?   find peace? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:29 am

Shaman had never been so insulted. That stupid sandshrew was so dumb. Shaman marched off stomping like he could use earthquake
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:37 am

It felt good to be in town again.

Gabe had been away for too long, he'd decided. The other towns he went to were nice, and the residents kind enough, but it was in Grassveil where he really belonged -- where he'd been born and raised, and found out exactly who he was. Coming back to visit just once in awhile wasn't often enough for him; this time, he'd take an extended stay. Perhaps he could find some nice Pokemon to rent out a room to him, or he could appeal to the local Guildmaster to stay in the guild. Either way, Gabe was going to be in Grassveil for awhile.

He'd missed home.

Right now he was flying over the streets of the marketplace, enjoying the smells of the various foodstuffs for sale as he glided over the heads of grounded Pokemon. Ah, the streets I know and love, he thought, unable to keep a smile off his face. It's like they're welcoming me home. I've missed you too, Grassveil.

As he was flying, his sensitive ears picked up the sound of incessant stomping, and he looked down. What he saw surprised him: a Riolu, parading down the streets, stamping as though he wanted to make pawmarks in the stone. Angling his wings downwards, Gabe homed in and landed beside the little Pokemon.

"Hey, man," he said, laying the tip of a wing on the Riolu's shoulders. "What's got you so down? Got troubles?"
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 am

Shaman had been to upset to notice at first but the monet he heard it speak his anger made him move. Before he could tell he had thrown a punch his at the flying type.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:47 am

"Owwwwww!" Gabe felt the full force of the punch, flying backwards a few feet and landing heavily on the road. He lay there for a moment, sprawled out on the ground and dazed. He probably would have stayed there longer if a sharp pain on his cheek brought him back to earth, and he pushed himself into an upright position, rubbing the darkening bruise on his cheek.

He grimaced at the pain that throbbed through his cheek with every heartbeat, and looked up at the Riolu. "That wasn't cool, man," he said sullenly. "I didn't do anything to you..."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:58 am

"you..You surprised me I'm sorry are u okey." Darn it ! What is wrong with me. I just.punched a innocent flying guy." Hey what's your name." Shaman had to get a grip he wasn't some crazy berserk fight type but dang it he was really mad.He punched the wall in frusteration.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:15 pm

"Y-yeah, I think so." Gabe rubbed his cheek again and felt around the inside of his mouth with his tongue. He'd probably bitten himself or something, because he could taste a hint of blood. "A little bit hurt, but it's really nothing... just as long as you don't hit me again. Violence isn't good, dude." He hopped over to the Riolu's side, flinching a little when the other Pokemon punched the wall. "The name's Gabe; what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:54 pm

"my names Shaman." Shaman looked at his knuckles. They were bleeding slightly. They red blood looked strange on his blue fur."Sorry again it's just.....Oh you probably don't care."
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:00 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Shaman," Gabe said placidly, wincing at the sight of the blood. At the Riolu's next statement, though, he looked up to try to meet the Fighting type's eyes, head cocked. "Don't care? Look, man, even though I only just met you... and you socked me in the face... I worry when anybody wigs out like that, y'know? Just tell ol' Gabe what's wrong, and maybe I can help you set it right." He smiled, hoping his expression was reassuring.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Shaman felt kinda weird. I mean explaining your problems to a complete stranger and all but he asked for it." Well you see it's like this my team leader was in a real big jam so I was trying to help. You know he's my leader and my friend I got a help him" Shaman rubbed his head embaressed. Call michael a friend was a little weird him being the o mighty leader and all."And like I this guy he's talking to is a total jerk so, I tell him if he wants a fight I'll give him one. But michaels all like no your too weak I could so take him on thought."Shaman started to get flustered
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Gabe listened to Shaman in silence, taking the time to shift his feet into a more comfortable position. As the Riolu continued with his account, a small frown creased Gabe's features, until he found himself sighing with disapproval. "Whatever the case," he said, his tone of voice taking on that of a chiding father, "violence isn't the answer to you guys' problem. You could'a just talked it out with the guy, y'know?" He figured that Shaman wouldn't bother to listen, since he was part of an exploration team -- and exploration teams excelled in fighting to solve problems -- but he continued talking anyways. "Maybe a little bit of thought and a few choice words, and you, your buddy, and the jerk could have gotten along."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 pm

"Sorry your very nice but choice words and trying to get along doesn't sit well with those that have had a taste of the fight."Shaman felt ill and strange his vision was slightly blurry the fight with Kale had stirred up to much strong aura to much for Shaman to handle.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:11 am

"Well, no matter how much of a taste one gets with 'the fight'," Gabe said, shrugging, "it's always possible to just chill down a little and try to talk things out. Violence is never the answer, man." He then looked at Shaman, and raised his eyebrows. "Hey, you okay, dude? You look a little pale."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:25 am

"The fight it it is..."Shaman couldn't stop mumbling the aura from before was messing with his head." The fight. Even just a practice battle is enough to feel it.The fight seeps into makes you feel strong in power you should feel it." Shaman couldn't stay awake his eyes closed and the fell fast asleep right on the pavement
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 am

"A-aah!" Gabe dropped back a couple paces, stunned by the sudden change in situation. As such, he accidentally let Shaman drop to the floor without so much as a move to try and catch him; and for a moment more, the Swoobat stood there, unable to think.

When he finally reacted, he was shouting.

"H-hey! Shaman! Hey, dude, are you okay?!" He placed his wings on Shaman's unconscious body and shook him vigorously, trying to wake the Riolu up. "Hey, speak to me, man! What's wrong? What happened? What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:27 am

Shaman was so unconscious as you would think. His normal mind yes was asleep but his subconscious mind was having a joy ride. Images and words blared by Shaman in a blur his thought slurred to gather make in unreadable sentences and thoughts. The Shaman michael knew was faced with another Shaman a one with red fur.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 pm

"HEEEEEEY! Wake up, man! You're scaring me." Gabe groaned with frustration, continuing to shake the Riolu. "Don't drop dead on me, you hear? Come on, man, just say a word or something. 'Apple'. Just say 'apple' if you can hear me. Come on, man! Apple!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:55 am

Shaman was surrounded by white. the ground the sky was white. The only spot of color was this Riolu in front of him. The Riolu was strangely colored. Red instead of blue. The Riolu turned towards Shaman his eyes filled with tears." what what the heck" shaman was at a major loss of words. The red Riolu looked at Shaman then at the whiteness to the right and like magic a window appeared showing Shaman what was happening. Gabe was there over what looked like his sleeping body. Gabe wanted Shaman to say apple . The red Riolu moved his mouth forming the word "apple" and as he spoke so did Shaman's body.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:23 pm

"Ah, good." Gabe looked relieved, even though it seemed as though the Riolu was still out of it. "You okay, li'l man? What happened? Are you hurt? Do you need some water?" He leaned over so that his face was level to Shaman's, and used the tip of his wing to open an eyelid. "You still conscious? Hello?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:49 pm

" Shaman gasped for breath sitting straight up. " What, what the?" Shaman looked at his paws. Normal they were his. " What, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 pm

"Careful, dude." Gabe kept one of his wings a few inches behind Shaman, just in case he decided to take another dip into the pavement. "You just woke up. I think you fainted or something... is everything alright? You getting enough fluids into your body?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:07 pm

" What yeah. Ah you were Gabe right. What how the heck do I just faint dear arceous something is wrong with me."Shaman got to his feet and stumbled going forward." That red riolu? Who was he?" Shaman whispered softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:57 am

"Maybe you overexerted yourself." Gabe shrugged, unsure. "And yeah, it's me, Gabe. The one and only. You... you alright, man?" His expression was still worried, and though the Riolu was now talking normally again, he continued to be alert for signs of Shaman's falling consciousness.

"...red, what?" Gabe grimaced, confused. "What are you talking about, man?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:01 am

" No. Nothing sorry for punching you." Shaman ran away quickly. This was crazy was Shaman going made?
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 am

"Ah..." Gabe blinked, stunned. "O-oh. It's alright." He frowned thoughtfully and stood up, staring at the place where Shaman had just disappeared from. Though the Riolu couldn't have heard it, he said in a soft voice, "See you around, then..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

find peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: find peace?   find peace? Empty

Back to top Go down

find peace?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: