Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. Empty
PostSubject: Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.   Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:05 am

Mia Parker say alone under a tree in her park. Iruu had gone off to play with Iris or torment tourists or something little mages liked to do, so Mia had the day to herself. At least, that's what she thought. What she was unaware of was that she and one other person would be creating some real havoc way down south in the Lone Star State that day, a day not to be forgotten by fans of Magicalness and YouTube madness alike. All that had to happen before mass chaos erupted was for one person to meet another.....
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.   Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:23 am

Aaron had been walking around that very same park, taking the day to himself. He didn't get to relax often...well yeah, he did, but that didn't stop him from fully enjoying every time he walked around just because he could. What he didn't expect was to see a very familiar person sitting under a tree by herself. "Hey Mia! I didn't know you would be here." He said to her, walking over to the tree.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.   Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Mia looked up and saw Aaron calling to her from over yonder in the park. "Hey there Aaron! I typically hang around this park when I'm bored." she called back as he approached the tree she was sitting under. She stood up and dusted herself off. "Slow day, huh?" she commented.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.   Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:10 am

"Yeah..." Aaron commented, looking around the rest of the park to see if there was anything to do. "Mia, what's the most random thing you can put together for us to do with what's in this park?" He asked, looking around at whatever could be used for an entertaining purpose, which couldn't be hard for two people with knowledge of magic.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.   Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:39 am

Mia thought for only a few brief moments as she looked around at her surroundings. "Well, I see one obvious thing and one slightly painful, highly dangerous, and partially hazardous thing." Mia commented. "I'm just gonna go ahead and assume you want the first one; which means your butt has to remove itself from the ground in a standing fashion." she commented, offering out a hand to the boy sitting in front of her on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.   Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:36 pm

"Well I can't argue with those options." Aaron said as he grabbed Mia's hand, using it to help get himself off the ground. "Though I have to say, any of those options is fine with me." he continued, glancing around the park to see what Mia had picked up on. Upon his first look, he noticed a golf cart nearby. "So...which option is the golf cart?" Aaron asked, smirking about an idea he was formulating in his head.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.   Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:45 am

The random golf cart also caught Mia's eye. If she hadn't been thinking such devious thoughts, it's probably would have pissed her off that someone thought the park was their personal parking lot. But no, this time she had plans. Plans that would probably include the duo attracting some massive Gale hoard because of all the Magic that would be going down, but no matter. It was just too good of an idea to pass up.

"Tell me... Do you know how to hotwire a golf cart?" was Mia's response, "Because it just became the epic one..." She fought back a particularly evil smirk and started getting her magics all warmed up and flowing through her veins. Of course, if Iruu had been around, Mia wouldn't have even had anything to do with this most definitely hazardous idea because of her status as a role model. But Iruu WASN'T around, and even the "mother of all mages" had to cut loose and be the stupid teenager she still was SOMETIMES...
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.   Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:07 am

Aaron was already walking towards the golf cart, crouching down beside it and prying the panel covering the wires off, sparks jumping off his hands.
"Can I hotwire a golf cart, of course I can. Who do you think you're talking to?" He asked jokingly, laughing as he pinched the wires with his fingers and sent a jolt of electricity down both. The cart sputtered to life, the sounds of an engine starting up clearly heard.
"You know, this is probably going to attract some Gales. Stuff like this is gonna get you killed someday, huh?" The male mage joked, climbing into the golf cart and waiting for Mia to get in as well, holding his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.   Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:39 am

"Well 'scuse me, princess," Mia joked right back, taking his offered hand in order to climb into the cart. "But seriously, I'll scratch my eyes out and decapitate myself before I let some smelly old Gale kill me. What a sucky death that would be," Mia laughed out loud. She proceeded to shake her hands a bit to loosen them up, followed by rolling the kinks from remaining at rest for so long out of her shoulders.

"Now, let's see if I remember how to do this properly... It's a little harder than just shadow warping, that's for sure," Mia mused. She focused inward and concentrated, her arms outstretched in front of her. After a few minutes, a circular ring of shadows appeared under her butt and ring of light appeared directly over Aaron. Not suprisingly, she fell right through and landed on Aaron's lap.

"Oops!" she laughed. "Welp, looks like I remember!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.   Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia and Aaron vs. RoosterTeeth: IT'S GOING DOWN BRO.
Page 1 of 1