Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Mia sat in Dylan's hospital room staring blankly at his lifeless form in the hospital bed; a deep depression swallowing her entire being. She felt like her entire world was crumbling down. Very slowly and painfully. Everything she had was now wounded and, in poor Dylan's case, lying comatose in some sterile, starched white room. "It's my fault... I should have held her back..... I should have repressed it....." she muttered to herself over and over and over again quietly:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:26 pm

"Well let me ask you this," he said, "How do you cast your magic?" he asked, "What do you do, to create your magic?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:16 am

"That's easy. I rely on the unstable links between my soul and the souls of the twin dragons who share a host with me." Mia explained. "To avoid overdoing everything and killing myself, I don't draw from their power directly. Instead, I make the connections between our souls a physical thing and then use that to bring my spells into fruitition. All in all, my magic rests heavily on the balance between my soul, Yin's soul, and Yang's soul." she finished. "Of course, it's much more complicated than that, but there's no need to go into the matter any further."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:33 am

"Good answer," Axineld said, "But let me sum that up for you into a few less words. Magic comes from our imaginations, thats why younger wizards are more powerful. And we use our special items, totems, what ever you want to call them, to bring that imagination into the real world. And your magical item, is your dragon tattoos, thats why you and Dylan are both unique." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Mia raised an eyebrow. She knew that Dylan's item, his shadow, was extremely unusual and special, but she started to think that maybe this guy meant more than just that.

"How so?" she asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:40 pm

"Well its mainly in the fact that you don't have to hold an object or keep something on you," he said, "Because your magical 'objects' are part of your bodies. So if most other mages were put into a coma like Dylan's, they would not be able to use magic to heal themselves, because they would not be holding the object that allows them to do so. But since Dylan always has his object with him, he can always use his magic, even when he is unconscious, like he is now." Dylan took a sip of his drink, "Do you see what I mean."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:03 pm

"Yeah, I gotcha." Mia nodded flatly.

(SORRY)
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:19 pm

After a couple moments of silence Axineld took another sip of his drink, "So have you two slept together yet?" he asked as he lowered his cup to the table."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Mia's jaw flew open and just about hit the table after Axineld asked his question. She stared at him with a mix of shock and horror in her eyes, which were as big as dinner plates. She stayed like this for a short while until she finally recovered enough to quietly studder, "C-clarify what you mean, please..."

She had a nagging feeling that she already knew the answer, but she prayed she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:31 pm

"Well I am assuming you know," Axineld said, "And you reaction obviously gives off that the answer to the question is no, which is completely fine."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 pm

"I never said it wasn't- Not that I think it-!" Mia stammered embarrassedly. It was a fairly cute spectacle whenever she would get embarrassed like this; she was very very modest and in a public place like this talk of intimacy was sure to turn her face beet-red. She bit her lip and looked at the table, trying to let her bangs cover her face. It wasn't really working.

"So what about you? Not to sound rude, but what of your relationships with other people?" she asks Axineld, trying to move the conversation along on it's merry way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2