Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A duel of flames

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

A duel of flames  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth, the italtian man of the newly appointed warriors of Chronos was bored. Utterly and completely bored. He sat in the study of the god of time's mansion with a book he had no idea what it was about or even if it was a sty or a biography in his hand half open to the middle of it. He wore a very expensive looking suite as he always did. Man I've lost track of my goal since I've come here. he thought to himself looking up to the ceiling now. Thinking back to other times.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:47 pm

A purposefully hushed voice followed the exit of the two fire weilders.
"Son of a bitch."
It wasn't very often that Josephine swore but right now was one of those times. As long as Adam was taken to get medical attention though, she could focus on saving what she could of the library and clearing up after their brawl. Josephine wondered if she could use wind to dry of some of the books.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 pm

(When I saw Josephine swear, I thought immediately of Dean. NO REGRETS.)

Purely to spite Debs, Riley shot him in the back of the head with another blast of water. She stuck out her tongue, although she knew it was rather childish. "And now I have to go apologize about the library because I know those two birdbrains won't. Plus I kinda drowned all of the books," she said sheepishly, followed by an awkward chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Adam passed out when Debs picked him up because of all the smoke he inhaled and hits he took from Debs.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Deb's cringed as Riley hit him with a stream of water but ignored it for now he took Adam to a room in the mansion and laid him down on a bed. " I suppose I will have to get Chronos" He spoke to himself. " Don't worry Adam I'll take the blame after all I did win." He gloated as he walked into the hall and threw the mansion to the control room stopping by the study they had just wrecked. "oh girls you don't have to clean up I'm sure me and Adam will be punished too later." he told them and then left off to the control room.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Josephine just rolled her eyes and sighed as she found a book she actually had rather enjoyed reading a few days back. Half of the pages had been burned through so the book was practically useless now though. Her previous anger was now calming to just a slight annoyance, though it was clear that as always, she would only end up forgiving both Adam and Debs when the whole thing blew over.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 pm

"C'mon Jo. I think we need to go shopping for a load of books," Riley joked, nudging her relative with her elbow. "Besides, I'm not cleaning up the mess those two hotheads made," she remarked dryly. And with that, she exited the wreckage once known as the library, off to do who knows what.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:45 am

Debs approached the door they lead to the control room where Chronos would be. He gulped and tugged at his collar he didn't think Chronos would be too upset with the library but he did think he would get a serious scolding for leaving adam in a beat up state. he knocked loudly on the door.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:49 am

"Come in," Chronos said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:55 am

Debs opened the door tugging at his collar. " First off I must apologize you've probably noticed the smoke and fire from earlier me and Adam had a little squabble the study's been left in a burning mess and I might have busted one of Adam's kidneys." He said giving Chronos a look of slight shame. " I believe it's my fault for most of the damages and such so I'll be the one taking responsablity." He added.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:00 am

"Huh," Chronos said, "I did not expect that thread to survive, but it looks like things should be fine. I know what the damage is but let me see if for myself." Chronos stood up and started to head for the library.

OoC: Chronos was expecting this to happen, so could you have Deb's ask him how he knew what the damage is
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:08 am

"what a the thread survived so me and Adam were suppose to fight?" He asked slightly confused, he understood going to the past but things in the future will still hazy. " so you already know all the damages we've made?" He asked sounding less shameful now that Chronos had all but dismissed it as nothing.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:49 pm

"Not one thread survived, every single thread had you too fighting," Chronos said as he walked towards the library, "The outcome of the battle though was split up fifty fifty. But the damage to the library was relatively the same. There was only a small amount of threads where Adam had kidney damage, but he was fine in all of them."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 pm

" really?" Debs asked in a kind of amazement. There really were a number of different out comes and he had already read them all knowing this would all happen? He was even aware of Chris' damage? He blinked. "bestemmia" He said to himself not believing it as he trailed along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A duel of flames    A duel of flames  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A duel of flames
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2