Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derek's Living Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Derek walked out of the portal, "So, what did you guys think of that mission?" he asked turning around to his team that was following behind him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 pm

"It's not.... important.... DEREK RUN." Juliet demanded. She could see that her brother was not going to be reasoned with at that moment, and there was no use trying.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Adam smiled. "You should listen to my sister you have 5 seconds." Adam started to count down. "5, 4, 3,."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:56 pm

"I just need to stand my ground," Derek thought, "Adam's only had his magic for a month, I should be fine." He then prepared his self and leaked his aura a little bit.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 pm

"I know Derek has had his magic for a long time, so..... why am I so nervous about this fight?" Juleit thought to herself. "Okay, both of you. Please, we don't need to fight this out! Let's just discuss it instead of making a big mess!" She exclaimed.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:21 pm

"2, 1... times up." Adam said while he smiled then Adam went charging at Derek punching Derek in the face and stomach then finished him off with a fire palm.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Derek took the hits and then jumped back, he used his aura to heal the wounds. He then used his air magic and knocked Adam back onto the wall. He needed to make sure not to actually hurt Adam, "I am not going to fight you Adam," he said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:44 pm

"Shut up and fight!" Adam said in a deep man voice, Adam broke free of Derek's grip then tripped him and punched him in midair crashing down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Before Adam was able to hit Derek, he solidified his aura into a metal armor the same color as his aura. "We shouldn't be fighting," he said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 pm

"Give me one reason why we should stop!" Adam heated up the metal shattering it then Adam garbed Derek's by his collier on his shirt and picked him up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:03 am

"BECAUSE I MIGHT LO- LIKE HIM MORE THAN I THOUGHT I DID!!!!" Juliet shouted as she jumped right in between the two brawlers. She was blushing slightly but her glare showed that she was all buisness. She faced Adam and spread out her arms as if to stop them both from passing.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:27 am

Adam put Derek down. "Wait what do you mean sis."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:23 am

"Well, I..... don't hate him THAT much, I guess...." Juliet responded shyly, kicking at the ground. Her shyness implied that she ment so much more than what she was saying. She just couldn't say it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:27 am

Derek stood up off of the ground, "Juliet..." was all he could say. He couldn't believe that she was telling Adam.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:49 am

Adam sighs. "I'm sorry Derek." Then Adam leaves the Library without a word.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:57 am

"I'm going to take these back to the kitchen." Juliet mumbled, then grabbed her tea stuff and left . She failed to notice that she had accidentally left the paper behind.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:05 am

Once both Adam and Juliet left Derek noticed the letter that was left behind. He went over and picked up the letter. After he read the letter he just sat down and rested his head on his hand.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:14 am

Once Juliet had replaced everything in the kitchen, she turned around and headed for her room. She really wasn't in the mood for tea anymore. She just wanted to lay down and try to get rid of a tiny newly-forming headache she had. She walked through the halway towards her room sort of slowly, going through all the recent events in her head.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 am

Derek was on his way to the kitchen to find Juliet when he saw her in the hallway, "Juliet..." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:40 am

Juliet whirled around when she heard Derek's voice, stopping so that she could talk properly. "Hmm? Hey, D- Scum, what's up?" she asked, slightly cocking her head to the right.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:43 am

Derek walked up to Juliet, "Hey um... I read that thing you wrote," he said. He wasn't sure what he should say, so he figured he would start with something simple and see how it went from there.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 am

Juliet's eyes got wide and her face got extemely red. "You DID?!?!" she responded. "Err, I mean, so you did. Yeah, it's a.... thing. I wrote. A story I mean... Okay I suck at covering for myself......" She corrected herself hastily, saying the last statement with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:59 am

"To be honest," Derek said, "I don't know what to say." he then paused, looked away then looked back at her, "But from what I've learned, actions speak louder then words." he said. He then leaned in and kissed her just like when they were back at Yale.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:27 am

Juliet was surprised when Derek pulled her in and kissed her again, the second time that day. She closed her eyes and all she could hear was the sound of her pulse, which was pounding at an incredible speed. She hesitated at first, but then wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled away and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:52 am

Adam was walking around the halls and saw Juliet and Derek kissing so he came up to both of them. "So you are both in love I understand now." Adam said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:02 am

"I-err-uh-" Juliet began. She blushed three times redder than she had before and bit her lip, unsure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Derek's Living Nightmare
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next