Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) Empty
PostSubject: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:56 am

Derek was sitting in a lounge chair in the front room of the manor. He was reading another large book. "When will the thread unravel again?" he muttered to himself, "I need to train the rest of the newbies." he said. He decided that the next mission he went on would be with the two girls that were related. Hopefully their mission would be easier than the last. The room he was in was getting stuffy, so he used his magic to create a breeze. When the wind picked up there was a smell of coconut in the air.

OoC: Both of you can either be in the manor still, or you can be arriving. It has been one day since they all first arrived and since the first mission with Zash and Ant
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:15 am

Josephine was sat at the coffee table on the other side of the room. There was paper spread across the table as she sketched out detailed scenery using smaller, softer lines. If you were close, you could hear the slight scratching noise of the pencil against the paper.

She looked up as she smelt the coconut created by Derek's breeze and wondered where the scent had come from. Because of her position on the room, she was unable to feel the gentle winds that Derek had created.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:57 am

Riley opened her eyes and realized that she was on a couch. Whose couch, she had no clue. She sat up and began rubbing her eyes. Suddenly, the faint scent of coconut reached her nostrils. Deciding she had nothing to lose, she followed her nose to a door. Pushing through, she saw Josephine on one side of the room and Derek on the other. "Why hello there. I was wondering where I was. This place is HUGE! Good to see familiar faces," she chirruped. Usually, she wasn't a morning person but this morning proved different- in more aspects than one. One thing, however, was not so different. She still had absolutely NO sense of direction.

Last edited by Ripple on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:02 am

When Derek heard Riley wake up and heard her ask where she was he chuckled. She wasn't the first of his partners to be groggy in the mornings. "Riley, your in Chronos's manor. You were here yesterday."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 am

Josephine turned to the door of the room when Riley stepped through the it.
"Morning Riley!" she grinned, happy that her relative was now awake. She herself had been awake for only an hour or so more.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:55 pm

"Oh yeaaaaah!" Riley laughed a bit at her forgetfulness before turning to Jo. "Morning~. Whatcha doin'?" As she plopped down across from Jo, she leaned over the table trying to get a better look at her paper.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:18 pm

"Oh... nothing." she replied, adding a few sketchy lines that made up a vague human figure in the distance of one of the landscapes.
"I wish I'd brought my watercolours with me though. I've practically finished sketching it now."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:34 pm

"Maybe they'll let us grab some more of our things or go shopping sometime," Riley mused. She herself had been wishing she had brought along a few of her things. Currently, all that she had with her was a leather jacket, the outfit she was wearing, her hat, and a few toiletries she always kept in her bag. "Meeh It's boring around here. There's got to be SOMETHING to do."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:47 pm

All of the sudden Chronos's voice came on over the intercom. "Derek, if you could find the next two to take on a mission with you and meet me in the control room." he said.

"Sure thing!" he shouted, "Jo, Riley, lets go. I got something for you to do." he said. He stood up and started to make his way down to the control room.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:51 pm

"Well it looks like you got your 'something' Riley!" chuckled Josephine as she neatly piled up the paper she had been drawing on and gently placed her pencil on top of it.

Jo then got to her feet and followed Derek. She wondered what they would be doing.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:55 pm

"WHOOP!" Riley leaped to her feet and followed Derek into what was apparently 'the control room.' "So, what're we doin' here, eh Boss?" She raised her eyebrows inquisitively at Chronos and Derek.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:09 pm

"Like we said yesterday," Derek said, "We will be going to the past for your guys first mission."

"Yes, Derek will tell you what exactly to do." Chronos said, as he pressed keys.

"Yup," Derek said, "Now first I just want to say that I have no idea where or when we are going, but that isn't the focus. When we get to our location, we will split up. I will go one way and you two will go the other. I want you guys to simply observe right now. Watch everything and pick up on every insignificant detail you can and memorize it. When the time comes, I will tell you guys what to do next, got it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Josephine nodded, "Got it."
Observing was one of the things she did best. She had learned to take in even the simplest of details out of habit so that she could easily recreate them as drawings later if she so wished. It seemed that Jo's skill would come in rather handy.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Riley nodded vigorously. "Aye aye Captain," She saluted in a very fake manner and her shoulders shook with laughs barely restrained. Of course, she knew she should be taking this seriously so she made an effort to do just that. "Watching is easy. No problem!" And with that, she looked expectantly towards Derek. "Let's get going then!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 pm

"Yes, lets," Derek said as the gate glowed red. He then turned and entered the gate.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 am

Grinning, Josephine followed Derek. She was excited about what they would be doing. It was an adventure to her.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Riley followed Derek through the gates without hesitation. She was a pilot! She'd traversed through storms without breaking a sweat. This was just another challenge. In the blink of an eye, they had walked into a large factory. The machines seemed dormant, as if they hadn't been touched for a while. However, there was a low humming coming from a room away which, Riley presumed, meant a different product was being created there. "How did we...?" She looked behind her, puzzled. There was the gate, although it was a bit fainter on this side. "Awesome!" She stated gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:09 pm

"Hm..." Derek said, "This seems like a textile factory. Probably close to opening, this place will be full of Lowell girls any minute now. "Now remember, just observe right now." he said, he then walked over to the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Josephine nodded and as instructed, headed for the other side of the room to observe everything that went on when the Lowell girls arrived.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Riley stopped beside Jo and began watching eagerly as the Lowell girls walked into the room that the group of three occupied. Soon, the room was filled with the whirring of machines and the sound of friendly chatter amongst the ladies. At first, she didn't notice anything in particular happening. However, there seemed to be a bit of a disturbance when suddenly all of the talking ceased. Riley turned to look at Derek and Jo before realizing that she should keep her eyes on the girls. So, she settled for whispering, "What's up with the girls?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:21 pm

"Simple, their working," Derek said, "In this time era, these girls were classified as 'workers'... but they were treated more like slaves." he said, "They lived on site and had long hours, many got injured. And if they talked, they risked getting hurt." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Joesphine watched the workers fall into silence and begin working. Her eyes flitted from one Lowell girl to the next as she looked at each one in turn. It was then however that she realized it might be best to broaden her gaze to the whole room rather than just parts at a time.
I guess you learn on the job, she thought to herself though she wished she knew what they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:39 pm

"That's... awful." Riley looked downright miserable for a while after that. However, she knew she couldn't change anything and that she was here to do a job. And so, noticing that Jo was looking over the whole room at once, Riley decided to split the area into quadrants and check each one periodically. And it was with this observation method that she worked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Derek noticed that both of the girl's were watching the scene attentively, which was pretty good for a first mission. All of the sudden there was scream from inside the factory, and all of the workers stopped what they were doing and looked in the direction of the scream. Some of the girls pulled one of them away from the machine, one of her legs was gone. Derek did nothing but look at the time in his pocket watch. He then continued to watch the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Despite Josephine's attentiveness to detail, her attention was immediately brought to the source of the scream. She wanted to jump in and help the other girls pull their co-worker out but wasn't sure if she should. After all, Derek was just stood there doing nothing.

After a few seconds of thought, Jo dashed forwards to try to help. She wasn't about to let the girl just get hurt like this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)   First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Mission 2 (Oxymoron I know)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: The Warriors of Chronos-
Jump to: