Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rainy days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: rainy days    rainy days  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 pm

The sky was filled with rain clouds it was quite. Eppon figured it should be after all it was still very early in the morning the sun was only just peeking over the horizon. He ran a hand threw his blonde hair, he held a coffee in his hand it was cold by now though. Eppon had been up for at least three hours by now. He wouldn't have said so himself but he had been awoken by a nightmare and hadn't been able to get back to sleep so he had made coffee and started walking the streets. He wondered how his gang was doing, even thought it wasn't really his gang but it might have well have been the way they relied on him. He'd started out trying to end them but he'd grow a charm to the band of misfits and now referred to them as his boys.

While the fire demon had been wondering about his band of guys the rain had started to fall lightly down on him. He looked at his coffee as if he still could drink it, sadly he didn't like it cold and toss it too the side of the rode. sticking his hands in the pockets of his long trench coat he walked along not minding the rain in fact he liked the rain which was strange for a being of fire but he did. Something about it just caught his interest he couldn't put his finger on it but it did.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Soring high above the skies a lone Condor looked down in search for his next meal. He noticed a small creature in she bush laying motionless, just then he got a headach and closed his eyes for a second. With a sad sigh he flew down towards the motionless creature, getting closer he took note that is was a small girl. "You poor thing. Forgive me I will help you find the one that did this to you." the Demon squawked as her sharted to eat at the dead flesh.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:21 pm

As the man walked on looking up to the rain it saw something a condor, or maybe a vulture Eppon wasn't sure he was never big on bird watching. One thing was for sure, you didn't find birds like that in a city like this. Eppon hurried navigating the streets judging from the way it was descending he could guess where it was landing. Epppon arrived as the condor landed in the bushes in the park of the town.

there was the soft click of Eppon's sword unsheathing. Why am I hunting this thing I never signed up to be a good guy I've been terrorizing this town for most of it's existance why am I suddenly helping out? He wondered but he was already in the act he leaped spinning in the air like a top until he was directly above the condor. He rushed down face first with a slashed and pushed off the ground with his hand landing a few feet away. He spat on the ground in the direction of the condor. " children deserve proper burials." He scolded the bird as the back of his sword tapped on his shoulder. He knew the bird had to be a demon after all there were no birds like it in this town and there was no way one would ever get here.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Alex heard a voice behind him and quickly turned around with a strip of skin hanging from his beak. He swallowed the small piece of meat and squawked in warning, "You think I don't know that? Coming from a demon I'd say you plan to do something to this child." he said as he looked away. "He's not the one who hurt me." he said with the voice of a little girl looking back at the Demon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:53 am

Eppon sighed. " You know I didn't catch any of that I was too busy burning you." Eppon taunted as his arm grew to it's demon size Eppon leaped over the bird demon again and slashed flames whipping out and swirling around the demon bird. " This is what they call a proper burial." Eppon said as his arm reverted back and he sheathed his sword.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 am

Alex quickly took to the air, "I suppose that you plan to give the child a proper barial?" he countered. Alex could see the one that had done this to the girl; he was going to need help for this one. He landed on the ground and shifted into his human form. "Let's try this again, I'm Alex." he said quietly but in a creepy tone of speaking.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:26 am

" A better one then in your stomach." He countered. " I'm your grim reaper." Eppon said as he drew the sword he had sheathed. Again his arm transformed into a demon arm and he swung the blade a wave of fire blasting towards Alex.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:32 am

Alex summersaulted to the left, "I never eat the whole body, however the killer of the soul is another story. If you continue to keep this up there will be nothing but ashes in this beautiful park. What will the towns people think if a fire just started on its own here?" he asked Eppon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:46 am

" They'll think a demon did it like one always does and I'll be more then happy to take the blame." Eppon answered. the flames that now spread across the lawn of the park. " Don't try pulling this guilt trip crap with me eating the dead really pisses me off." Eppon took a cigar from his pocket and lit it with his fire powers the flames around the part were slowly put out by the now down pour of rain.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:53 am

"You should be one to talk, just how many lives have you ended? As for me I an the avenger of fallen souls. I have no reason to defend myself to you." Alex said. "Nobody here has the power to see demons. Only a select few can see you. Alex said with words of wisdom. "Would you stop butting in old man, you said you wanted to make sure that your family was alright, well they are so why are you still here?!" Alex asked shouting at the air.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:18 am

Eppon blinked this bird thing was really crazy, crazy and being a demon didn't seem like a good mix to Eppon. He squatted and his legs morphed to their demon form acting like springs as they grew bigger he blasted at Alex he swiped with his sword getting out three slashed he spun his body and landed on his feet still in his squatted position.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:54 am

Alex sprang to the right to escape the flames when he got another headach again. Not even flinching this time he ran towards the graveyard. I can feel it. he thought as he was running. Slowly he could see a man's face; the man looked like he was in his late thirties. But he could not see the man's eyes, somehow he could smell the dead girls scent on the man and was now getting closer to his prey.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:37 am

"you best run." Eppon commented as he put his blade back into his sheath and padded over to the flame. He bowed to the flames as he did his face started to bulk up to it's demon form he sucked up air and with it the flames he had spawned danced from the ground and in a vortex were shot straight down his throat. " thank you for the meal." he said speaking to the park. He had decided not to chase after the vulture demon but a nagging sense of unfinished business made him do other wise as he went in the direction of the grave yard.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:42 am

Alex finally made it to the grave yard and caught the scent of the young girl. "So he decided to coem here did he? Just what is he planning?" he asked himself while watching the man kneel close to a head stone. The man failed to notice the young demon and started talking, "Ok I did as you said now will you let me get some sleep?" he asked no one. There is no one else here. There is no other demon either other than the gaurdian of this place and I highly doubt that dog would ask a human to kill another. Alex thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rainy days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rainy days    rainy days  Empty

Back to top Go down

rainy days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: