Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tom the Totodile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
antonm1107

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:51 am

Name: Tom
Species: Totodile
Pokedex Number: #158
Ability: Sheer Force
Level: 15
Moves: Bite, Scary Face, Water Gun, Protect
History: Tom lived in a small hut with his best friend, Cynthia the Quilava, in Grassveil Town. Cynthia was a scientist who always tried to create TMs to sell to the general public, but he rarely succeeded. Tom, on the other hand, was a freeloader, although Cynthia didn't mind at all; they were best friends after all. They hung out together, dueled against each other, and occasionally tried to go out and explore the nearby forest.
Then Cynthia evolved.
As a Typhlosion, Cynthia became more aggressive, and was always looking for a fight. She stopped developing TMs for others, and started acting rude to all Pokemon weaker than her, with the exception of Tom. She always pestered Tom to evolve as well, and always went to the forest to fight anyone who she came across. Tom, while worried, did nothing about this, since aggressiveness was but a natural change in personality when evolving. He kept on hanging out with his friend, and trained to evolve so that he could be on the same level as her.
Nobody expected Cynthia to become a thief though. When Tom found his friend burglarizing a stall while the owner was out, they got into a huge argument, which soon escalated into a full blown battle, in which Tom was basically pulverized. Cynthia got away, and has since been labeled an outlaw. Since then, Tom has been looking for Cynthia all the time.
Other: Tom has an evolution phobia; he's afraid that if he evolves, he'll lose himself and become something that he's not. He doesn't want what he is to dictate who he is.

EDIT: I know you guys are gonna go to the new site, so could you just tell me if it would be approved? I don't want to repost this on the next site and find out that it is horrible.
Also, Serene Little Rose.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed Cynthia's species to match her change in personality)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:34 am

As for your character, it's missing one thing (read over the the rules one more time) and I believe the level cap for first characters is now fifteen. But other than that, it's just that one thing XD
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:42 am

? I have everything, I think. I'm not in a team, so I don't need to write "team name", and there's nothing in the site rules about character creation
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Also. I dont plan on approving any new characters as we are currently working on setting up a new site to move to.
If you still want to RP here please stay in touch. I will be emailing all members the new link once the site is up though so yea :3
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
antonm1107

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:41 am

Alright.
How long do you expect it will take before the new site is ready? Because I saw on the chatbox that some guys think it will take months, and if it does take months, isn't that a bit... irrational?
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:08 pm

It shouldn't take months. It's just taking longer than i would like at the moment because I need majority of the site to enter in each poll before I finalize the decision. Plus everything is a bit hectic because it is the end of my school year. When the summer holidays start in about a week the new site should be up and running in a matter of days, another week at the very most.

However I'll approve your character anyhow if you want as it doesn't make sense to just hang around waiting. And plus this site will still be open when the new site is created as I do not intend to have as extensive a free roleplay section as this site does.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:09 am

Very Happy Thank you! Yes, please approve him if it isn't too much trouble, and thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Approved. It's a very good bio btw. You had nothing to worry about xDD

But I would ask you to read the site rules once again just for future reference. I wouldn't normally make an exception but yea...
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Very Happy Ty!
... Oh, nuts, forgot to put in serene little rose, didn't I? Sorry, I guess I kind of skipped that line. It's becoming a bad habit of mine when I'm sleepy (I end up getting very whenever I read a book late at night because of that). I'll just edit it in
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Awesome! Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tom the Totodile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom the Totodile   Tom the Totodile Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom the Totodile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Characters-
Jump to: