Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Young Hopefull

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 am

It was around noon and Dylan was sitting in his office and was actual wearing a suit. He was waiting for some special interviewee to show up. The company usually had him conduct interviews for the higher up jobs because they wanted their higher ups to be comfortable to be taking commands from a nineteen year old. As he tugged on his colar he looked at one of his computer monitors, it showed a picture of Jeremy and a red dot on a map of Poland. Dylan had been keeping track of Jeremy following Wolf's request.

It had been a month since the battle for the Equonix and things were finally starting to settle down for him. He was slowly taking control of Hydra from Axineld. Which only meant things would be getting more hectic. So right now he was taking it easy and doing simple things like job interviews.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Aaron looked around the Hydra building while he was walking to the office of the interviewer. He had been searching for a job for the past couple of weeks after the whole incident with the equonix, and hadn't had much luck up to this point. He had't really wanted to go for a job at Hydra, but with most of his other options gone he had decided to give it a try. He actually had some dress pants on, with a nice shirt and tie, which was pretty uncharacteristic for him. Reaching the office he was supposed to go to he knocked on the door, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 pm

"Come on in," Dylan said when he heard to knock on the door, he was looking at his computer screen and didn't see who came in.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 pm

"Thank you si-" Aaron started to say upon going in, and saw who it was behind the desk. He hadn't been expecting Dylan to be the one who was interviewing him, and started to wonder what to call him, since it was a bit of a formal occasion. "Mr.Frock." He finished with a bit of a grin, walking over to him to take a seat at his desk.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:52 am

Dylan looked up as the person called him by his last name, he also recognized the voice, "Aaron, your the guy I am interviewing?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:00 am

"Well, it seems like it. I didn't really expect it to be you interviewing me, but it's a welcome surprise. How've you been doing?" Aaron asked, pulling out a chair and sitting down at Dylan's desk. He was thankful that he wouldn't have to talk to some unfamiliar person about the typical questions that would normally be asked by an interviewer, mainly the personal ones that could possibly be asked at some times.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 am

"I've been good," he said, "How about you?" he asked, "Oh and you can take your tie off, my office is an informal place," he said as he pulled off his own tie.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:28 am

Aaron sighed, relieved about the tie and pulled his off also. He hated the thing, it felt unatural and tight no matter how tight it actually was. "I've been doing fine, everything's kind of gone back to normal." He said, looking around the rest of the office after he finished talking.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 am

"Yea I know what you mean," he said, "Oh, and let me start out that you definetly have the job, hands down."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:17 am

Aaron raised an eyebrow when Dylan told him that. "You mean you're just giving me the job?" He asked. He was grateful for finally being able to get a job, but getting it easily like that just didn't seem normal. Then again, they were friends, so it seemed like it would be fine. "Well, thank you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:36 am

"Your welcome, but I am not just 'giving' you the job." Dylan said, "Mainly because you already got it, this interview is just a fomality." he said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:31 pm

"Oh." Aaron replied to Dylan's comments, slightly confused. "Well, alright then. Do you want to start with the interview?" He asked, while he looked around the room again just to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Young Hopefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Hopefull   A Young Hopefull Empty

Back to top Go down

A Young Hopefull
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Magic RP-
Jump to: