Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon vs. Fallen Angel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Demon vs. Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Mika the Fallen Angel strood through a graveyard one night, her black wings folded up against her back. She would occasionally stop to observe one, her red eyes glowing red in the darkness. She wondered if she would get any "flashes" of visions, as she called them. "Humans can be so weak........" she thought to herself barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Not far away the Demon Krysta stood solemnly staring down at the plain headstone in front of her. It was simple and made of black marble. Engraved on it were the words;

In memory of
Krysta Littleton
Rest In Peace

There was a little picture of a songbird engraved underneath the writing. A lone flower had been left, leaning against the headstone. Krysta couldn't help but smile slightly to herself at the sight of it. All her sacrifices had not been in vain, for her sister still lived.
A small breeze blew through the cemetery, blowing Krysta's dress and scarf in its gentle winds.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:24 pm

As Mika walked through another row of tombstones, she accidentally bumped into someone who was standing in front of a tombstone. "Oof." she grunted as they collided.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:30 pm

All of a sudden, something bumped into Krysta. The Demon immediately leaped into action, her scarf transforming into two short blades as she whipped around, being careful to avoid the tombstones.

Krysta knew that whatever was stood in front of her wasn't a demon, otherwise she would have sensed them far before they ever got close. Her unnatural red eyes scanned Mika's figure, noticing the wings furled behind her back. Like Lucifer. she couldn't help but think.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 pm

"Well now. I certainly wasn't expecting to encite a battle with anyone." Mika commented, dusting herself off. "My name is Mika. May I ask your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 pm

"Krysta," she replied slowly, her voice as cold as the headstones surrounding them. Still she did not lower her swords. It was clear that she did not trust Mika one bit, especially since she was an angel and a fallen one at that.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 pm

"I assume we both are feeling the same way right about now. You don't trust me, I don't trust you." Mika responded to Krysta's coldness. "Well then, no better way to settle accounts then by battling. Shall we?" she asked, then formed a ball of bright paranormal energy between her hands.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Krysta narrowed her bright red eyes slightly. One of the Demon's swords then disappeared, reforming half of the scarf around her neck. With a flick of her now free hand, the winds in the area began to pick up. She slowly moved back, keeping her distance from the Fallen Angel.

"So be it."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Mika took a step back, then threw the orb into the air. She ran foreward, jumped up, and then hit the orb at Krysta like a volleyball. As she ran at the orb, she shouted, "Nova Strike!", and as soon as she made contact with it, it exploded into a huge pink shooting star-like mass hurtling at high speeds right twoards Krysta.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 pm

The Demon could have easily dodged the attack by running out of the way, but instead she used her sword to protect herself from the falling stars. While she was doing so, she used her free hand to control the icy cold winds that were forming around them. Around each of the falling stars, the temperature would grow so cold that it would freeze it, preventing it from doing any amount of damage to the headstones in the cemetery.

Krysta then retaliated with a barely audible whisper.
"Tân oer."
All of a sudden, a flaming ball of blue fire formed in front of her and using her telekinesis, she flung it towards Mika. This was followed by more, identical balls of fire, all burning with an eerie coldness, all heading straight towards Mika.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Mika prepared her Nova Strike by forming another white energy mass and hit it at the ball of blue fire just as she had before, causing the two to meet in mid-air. Then Mika moved out of the way, jumping over a row of headstones. She then raised her arm into the air, flattened out her hand, and then brought her hand down, shouting "Star Scar!" creating a slash which flew twoards Krysta.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:24 pm

"Rhwystr."
Krysta motioned for a transparent, purple tinted barrier to rise, blocking the Star Scar from damaging the gravestones. With her short sword in hand, she then leaped up onto the top of her own headstone, climbing over it. She did this with each stone in her way, drawing closer to Mika as she did. Still silent, despite the heat of the battle.

The Demon waved her sword from side to side in front of her as she ran, releasing small pulses of ice with each wave. They traveled through the air like sound waves, just skimming the tops of the headstones as they zoomed towards Mika.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Mika colapsed her hands as if she was praying, and suddenly a dark purple bubble sheild enveloped her, shooing away the ice slashes. Mika then dispersed the sheild and quickly dashed to the left into some shadows, running along the furthermost left fence of the graveyard. She moved as though she were as light as a feather, with great grace and agility. She jumped on top of the fence, avoiding the spokes, and hit another Nova Strike at Krysta.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Krysta leaped on top of yet another gravestone, freezing the Nova Strike before slashing it into tiny ice particles with her now much longer sword. The particles gently fluttered down to earth as if it was glittering snowflakes.

The Demon then jumped back down to the ground, her half-scarf trailing behind her as she dashed towards the edge of the graveyard. At least here where there was more space, it would be less likely to damage any of the headstones.

Krysta then followed the fence, her scarf now once again whole. She began catching up to Mika via the ground. All the while, she created small balls of ice, constantly flinging them towards the Fallen Angel.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Mika ran on the top of the fence with perfect balance, dodging the ice that Krysta launched at her, although one tiny one pegged her in the face. She barely even felt it, it made no visble impact on her aside from some pain.

As Mika ran, tiny orbs of light began fo form around Mika, and at her command they tunred into thin needles of magenta-colored light which flew at almost unseeable speeds at Krysta. The ones who didn't hit their target were still even able to burn a whole right through a tombstone.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:52 pm

"Rhoi'r gorau i." chanted the Demon, stopping in her tracks. She held out her hands and the magenta coloured light needles drew to a slow stop in front of her. Krysta was not where she was today by losing to Fallen Angels.
Once Krysta was sure she had protected herself she nimbly hopped over to the tombstone with a hole in it. She crouched down next to it, the bottom of her dress along with the edges of her scarf splayed on the ground around her.

The Demon gently touched what remained of the top of the headstone with the tips of her fingers, keeping herself at arms length away as she did so.
Closing her eyes she began to whisper an incantation using the many words and phrases she knew in the language of her magic.
"Yr wyf i chi adfer eich ogoniant blaenorol. Gadewch yr ysbryd hwn fod ar heddwch unwaith eto."

Krysta's deep red eyes opened again after the incantation, but she kept her fingertips in position until pale blue effects of her magic had crept through the entire headstone, returning it to what it had looked like before Mika had blasted through it. Krysta read the name inscribed on the stone; Katherine Fairfield.

She gave a short nod to the gravestone before getting back to her feet, the long swords reappearing in both hands as her scarf disappeared.

"You disgrace the memory of this innocent being by destroying the headstone that marks where she lies."
This was the first time Krysta had spoken more than three words to the Fallen Angel she was battling, but the tone was still the same. Emotionless and cold.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 pm

"And all those who live in the land above have disgraced me. I no longer have a true home to return to." Mika replied, her voice contemptful but not harsh as she stopped for a second. "I was cast down for having an idea. A thought. I tried to take no one's power, unlike many of my fallen brethren. I wanted no more power then I arleady had. But they wouldn't hear me. So I had to make myself heard." she explained in the same tone of voice. She knew what she did was against the rules, but she had to do it.

Mika began running on the fence again, hopping over to the other sid and covering her blind spot with a sheild as she jumped over. She then continiued to ru down, foming more needles but not launching them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 pm

"But yet you have no quarrel with the inhabitants of this Earth. So why do you take such distaste in the presence of their final resting place?"
Krysta's eyes were still narrowed, and she still held both of her swords, but she made no move. Not yet anyway. She wanted to know how Mika's hatred for her former brethren fit into any of this. It did not justify her actions and there was no way it could. Krysta herself was as lost as she was, thrown on the path of becoming a Demon only because she couldn't watch her younger sister die at such a young age.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Mika stop once more and stood in silence. What the demon spoke was true. What had happened had been her fault, no human had been involved. "Perhaps.... you're right." she conceded, looking over to one of the human graves. "Perhaps this was all a grave misunderstanding. I'm not so proud as to not take blame for my actions. I realize now that my quarrel lies only with myself."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Krysta lowered her weapons slightly at the Fallen Angel's words.
"Mika. You say all you did was put forward an idea. If that is true then it was no fault of your own that you were cast out. Perhaps you should try to reconcile rather than wasting away your time and abilities on Earth where you can be of no help to your brethren."
The Demon's red eyes were still menacing, but they had a softer look to them as she spoke. Her voice was still cold and emotionless, but there was still every hint of pity as well as a faint hate within them.
"I cannot pretend to know the ways of angels, but I wish no one to suffer in the way I did. If your actions were as innocent as you say they were, and in good intention, then you have been unjustly punished."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 pm

"Perhaps I should have reconsidered my options back then. For what I did was unforgivable, unfortunatly, and I have now come to terms with that. An angel is created to share an eternal bond with God himself, and when that bond is broken, then the angel in question has commited a grave offense against God." Mika explained with her head hung low. "Perhaps the idea started innocent, but I was the one who rebeled for her own cause, and the stain of my offense against God is even apperant in my apperant in my appearence." she continiued, gesturing to her black wings. "But, perhaps now, thanks to you, I have found a better purpose for my time here on Earth. I will stay here and watch out for the innocent, and perhaps I will be able to make up for the hurt I have caused by preventing more hurt."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:30 pm

"There are rumors that the archangel Gabriel's wings are black." countered Krysta, "and I'm sure you don't believe he is a Fallen Angel."
The Demon 'sheathed' her swords, the dark coloured scarf once again reforming around her neck.
"Perhaps the colour of your wings is not marking your punishment, but rather representing something else."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 pm

"Perhaps you are right..." Mika considered quietly. "I myself have never met any of the Archangels. I only know that Raphael is apperantly one of the most immature angels by rumor of mouth, as you heard about Gabriel. Be that the case, I wonder what it could mean....." she added silently.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Krysta hesitantly shrugged, though the movement was so small you wouldn't have seen it with the naked eye.
"Angels themselves are a mystery to my, let alone Archangels."

The only angel that Krysta had ever truly encountered was of course Lucifer. Though formerly an archangel, Lucifer had fallen and he had been the one to twist her innocent soul into what it was today. Despite that though, she had held on to some of what made her herself. She was less Demon than most of her kind. The experience left it's mark though, and Krysta had visibly resented angels as a whole ever since. They were supposed to be pure beings after all, so why.... how would one become so.... evil?

However it seemed that Mika was beginning to change Krysta's opinion about angels.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:09 pm

"It's been quite awhile since I have encountered one, myself. Let alone one of my own kind. In fact, you're the first person I've come into contact with in a long time." Mika mused. "What were you doing here, for that matter? Paying respeccts to a relative?" Mika asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon vs. Fallen Angel   Demon vs. Fallen Angel Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon vs. Fallen Angel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: