Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pursuit

Go down 
+2
Pikashock
wolfgang8
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

The Pursuit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The crowded parking lot was awful to navigate. Wolf had still had a rented car considering there was no use to buy one for real. Aaron had come along with him. "Can't believe Jeremy actually got the plane from Dylan." He muttered taking a right. "Maybe I shouldn't have underestimated him after all." He continued far from the truth.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Wolf looked back at the airport, and then stepped up onto the plane. This was gonna be a loooong ride. Especially with Iruu. Wolf wasn't great with..kids. Not like Jeremy's snapping but he doesn't really get them, so he hoped she'd stick to bothering Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Aaron sighed, also taking his last glance at the airport and walked onto the plane behind Wolf, wondering if Iruu would really be that hyper on the flight. She had to run out of energy sometime, right? Not likely. Aaron thought to himself and looked around the inside of the plane, hoping to at least get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Jeremy hopped on behind them all the stair way came up behind hi and he looked around it was a luxury jet with carpet and a coach and a mini fridge and all that jazz Jeremy wasn't really effected considering he was use to this kind of stuff. Jeremy made his way to the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Dylans voice came on over the phone in the cockpit, "Condor Jade Arrow, this is the flight tower. Do you have a scheduled flight?" he said, acting like the flight control crew, "And more importantly do you have someone who can fly a plane?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:38 pm

"Iruu, come over here. I'll play a quiet game with you, and if you behave I'll give you a special secret suprise." Mia called, knowing how the four-year-old's brain worked after four years of living with her. At this point, Mia was immune to Iruu's antics. She thought they were cute and a part of growing up. "Come one, we can play with shadow puppets!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Iruu's face lit up. "YAAAY!" She squealed, bouncing up and down. "Oh. Oops. I'll be quiet." She giggled as she whispered and ran over to sit by her sister. "Ohhh c'mooon. I can't waitttt what's the surprise!?" Being a four year old, she had little to no patience for such things. "Tellmetellmetellmeeee!~~"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Wolf sat while Jeremy did whatever to get the plane in the air. He lightly laughed at Iruu's enthusiasm and then looked around the plane. It was strange being in the plane of someone that wanted him dead. He actually spaced out rethinking of how their friendship collapsed...It didn't help keep a good mood. He stared into blank space as he thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Aaron let out a slight sigh of relief when Mia called Iruu over to her, and gave her a smile as if saying thanks, and looked around out of boredom. He noticed Wolf staring off, but decided not to ask about it. He started to tap his fingers on a seat, waiting for the plane to take off.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Wow how did I know this guy was gonna get in the way somehow. Jeremy thought as he slipped into the pilot's seat and flicked his hands his magic instantly zapped threw the machine and Jeremy grabbed the phone to reply." Yeah we copy or whatever and I'm piloting." Jeremy replied matter of factly. "I'm sure you can get me a free runway." Jeremy said half paying attention as he looked over all the switches and buttons and the steering U shaped thing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 am

"Yea well you see," Dylan said, "I can give you an open runway, but I can't allow you to go without a proper pilot. So I sent one down to the plane for you." he said, "And is Mia there?" he asked even though he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:39 am

As Jeremy and Dylan started to talk about her, Mia's nose started to twitch. "Ahh.....CHOO" she sneezed. "Ugh, bless me." she groaned.

"Okay Iruu, watch carefully!" Mia exclaimed as she dimmed the area around them using her shadow powers and set Mia on her lap. She used her light to shoot a beam up to the celing of the plane, and then began to manipulate the shadows into differen forms. At first it was just little stuff like and island or a bird. then, she created what looked like a cat with wings. Mia held that puppet for a while "Hey Iruu, who's that?" she asked her little sister with a smile.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:28 am

Iruu grinned brightly. "It's Iris!" The four year old was very entertained by this, because she was four and was entertained by a lot of things. So, she kept quiet except for the occasional squeal of delight as her sister moved the shadows to look like different animals. Of course, this was doomed from the beginning because, although she was easily entertained, Iruu was also had the attention span of a cricket.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:36 am

Wolf blinked and snapped himself out of it. He grinned when he saw Mia playing with Iruu. It cheered him up at least, after the dark thoughts. He leaned forward in his seat and tapped his foot waiting for the clearence still.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:40 am

Aaron looked around, still tapping and waiting to take off. He wondered what was taking so long, but dismissed it as not being too important. He laughed a little at the shadow animals that Mia was working with to entertain Iruu, and wondered how much effort it took to learn and be able to keep a four year old occupied for that long of a time.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:50 am

" Yeah she's here no you can't talk to her and we don't need a pilot I got this." Jeremy dismissed he sure as heck didn't want Dylan's help of all people. Jeremy still looked at all the intruments confused he no idea what to do but his magic was rushing threw the machine familiarizes itself with all the componates.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:54 am

"Well get her in here so I can talk to her you little brat," Dylan said. He then dialed on his cell phone and called the one-way intercom on his plane, "Mia can you come into the cockpit please?" he said and then hung up. He then turned back to his 'converstion' with Jeremy, "And yes, you do need a pilot." he said, "Your dad told me to not let you leave till you have one." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:02 am

Mia, Knowing Iruu's attention span was about to derail, was just about to change games when she heard Dylan call her over the intercom. "Dylan?" she wispered, then got up and set Iruu back down where she had been sitting. "Now behave Iruu. When I get back we'll play a new game!" she told her little sister in a motherly sort of tone, then made her way to the cockpit.

"You wanted me?" Mia asked as she entered the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:15 am

Iruu pouted a bit as Mia left, but she was getting bored of that game anyways. So, she stood and decided to go find something else to do. After a little thinking, she sat down in a dark corner and began to form a shimmering image in front of her. It was a little mean to trick people, but it was really funny sometimes! Soon, a deep green snake was coiled up in front of the small child. Iruu checked that it had all the correct snake parts and remembered to add the noises of a snake too. With a mischievous grin, she sent the snake forward. First it slithered up to Wolf, tongue flicking in and out. It hissed the slightest bit, rearing up as if to attack. Of course, being an illusion, it couldn't hurt a fly.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 am

Wolf looked down and saw the snake sprawled on the floor in front of him. "What the-!?" He shot a stream of harsh snow down that froze over the carpet and went through the snake. Once he saw it was an Illusion he slowly looked up and saw Iruu sitting in a corner. He squinted his eyes slowly. "I'm watching you..." He said standing and willing the snow away.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Aaron jumped after hearing Wolf's surprise about the fake snake, having almost fallen asleep by that point. He was confused about it untill he followed Wolf's line of sight to Iruu, sitting in the corner. "What? Don't like snakes?" He asked Wolf with a smirk, and also making a mental note to keep an eye on Iruu and her illusions she could make.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:11 pm

" I don't care what my dad has to say he left me and my mother for dead!" He practically shouted as Mia entered into the cockpit he quited down and told Dylan quite enough for Mia not to hear. "Unlike you I can do thing for my own, I'm not just an errand boy for Axineld and my dad." He shot back and tossed the phone to Mia leaving the cockpit and going back to the lounge area the meters and dials shooting up as his magic was irrateted and effected the plane. He sat on a couch with his feet on a small coffee table the lights in the lounge started to flicker slightly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:41 pm

"Well there going to have a fun ride," Dylan said to himself, "So... Mia... you feeling okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:50 pm

".........Not especially." Mia replied honestly. "It happened again. It was like I was asleep, and when I woke up I was just suddenly at the Air Strip! It was right after Jeremy rushed past me.... I just passed out!" she told Dylan. "I don't remember anything between then and when I snapped into reality on the air strip."

As Mia was talking to Dylan, even though Dylan himself couldn't see it through the phone, something about Mia's physical appearence was slowly changing.
The tips of her hair had begun to turn black.......
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Growing bored of this game too, the green snake disappeared and Iruu wandered off. Spotting Jeremy in the lounge, the four year old smiled as deviously as one so young could. Oh, this would be fun. She slunk into the shadows, learning a thing or two from living on the streets with her master-of-the-shadows sister. Getting as close to Jeremy as she dared, she dashed out and headbutted the couch, pushing it quite a distance and most-likely throwing it's occupant. Of course, that is what she had hoped would happen.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:28 am

Wolf didn't pay mind to wherever Iruu decided to go next, so he didn't think about what trouble she actually would do. If only one of thems element was sleep....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit   The Pursuit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pursuit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next