Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drifting on the salty winds.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

Drifting on the salty winds. Empty
PostSubject: Drifting on the salty winds.   Drifting on the salty winds. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:40 pm

it was overcast, luckily not raining. Shara had heard about the bad weather in this area so she was reluctant to come, but she hadn't been there before so she needed to visit at least once. she drifted lazily above the sea, the shore on her left and the endless blue expanse on her right. it was really amazing. looking at the sea you felt so small in comparison. she looked forward and saw a tiny blip on the horizon, a hill. later she could make out buildings near the coast, so she shook her head and dived, using her wings to pump her downward she flew past the sound barrier*, causing a shock wave in the sky, right before hitting the choppy water she leveled off, causing the water to bend to her will, she flew threw the tube of a breaking wave, chopping it in half with her right wing, she pulled up right before the water could crush her and leveled off diving to the left and plucking a fruit from a tree before slowing down and landing on the beach right outside of town. she threw the fruit up into the air and caught it with her beak. she laid down on the back of a dune, chewing and tossing the fruit between her talons and her beak, giving her a fun game to play while she ate. she would stay there and listen to the sounds of the ocean before going into town.

*in the pokedex entry pidgeot can fly up to mach 2.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Drifting on the salty winds.   Drifting on the salty winds. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:48 pm

A Vaporeon lay on the beach, the waves from the sea, lapping at his blue fur. Jet was lay on his back, his shades covering his eyes. He flicked his tail every so often, splashing small amounts of water over his belly.

Despite being the mayor of Rainfront, Jet was rather laid back. He often found free says where he could spend his time enjoying the sound of the ocean in peace. Today just so happened to be a rather unusual day, just for the fact that there was a lot less rain than usually found around Rainfront. But the Vaporeon didn't mind. As long as there was water nearby, everyone in Rainfront was as happy as can be. In fact, slightly further up the beach, there were a group of younger such Pokemon, playing in the smaller waves.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Drifting on the salty winds.   Drifting on the salty winds. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Once finished with the fruit Shara got up and walked down the beach. she noticed more and more pokemon playing in the waves as she got closer to town, she wasn't used to walking, but the sand felt good on her talons. she passed a vaporeon, not paying him any heed, until she remembered that the mayor of the town was a vaporeon. she hopped back to the vaporeon.

"hi, My name is Shara, would you happen to be the mayor of rainfront?" Shara asked, scratching her head with one of her wings.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Drifting on the salty winds.   Drifting on the salty winds. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:31 pm

The Vaporeon blinked as he realized there was a Pidgeot in front of him. He rolled onto his belly before getting onto his feet, the salty water dripping from his fur.
"Yes, I am!" he smiled cheerfully.
"I'm Jet. Pleased to met you Shara."

The Vaporeon glanced up at the sky, deciding that it wasn't sunny enough to wear shades right now, no matter how much he loved the accessory. Using his tail, he lifted them off of his face. He kept them balanced there out of habit.

"Anyhow. What brings a flying type like you to Rainfront?" he asked, not meaning to be nosy, but rather genuinely curious as most of the town's visitors were water or ice type.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Drifting on the salty winds.   Drifting on the salty winds. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Shara Giggled.

"you do not know how many times I've been asked 'what brings you to town' or something of the like. i'm a traveler, i explore the world, see new places. I've avoided coming here because of the frequent storms, but i figured what the heck, so here i am. i was just wondering if there was somewhere for me to stay while i visit, i'll probably only be here for a couple of days, just enough to explore the town and the surrounding areas." Shara said, repeating the same thing she had said to so many in the past, but it didn't matter. she was happy the way she was living.

Last edited by Dediles on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Drifting on the salty winds.   Drifting on the salty winds. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Jet smiled, "I have a spare room in my house if you;d like to stay there for a few days. We don't really have any fancy places for pokemon to stay in or anything here, so we just have to make do."
The Vaporeon didn't seem to mind though. Most people bought houses before they moved to Rainfront, or came just for the day. And those who didn't usually stayed with family. Jet would just be glad of the company for a change.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Drifting on the salty winds.   Drifting on the salty winds. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Shara smiled. a mayor reflects his people, this was a nice town.

"that's really nice of you, and don't worry, having a roof over my head will be a welcome change from sleeping in trees." shara said, still smiling. "uhh, would you mind giving me directions, i want to explore a bit before i settle in."

Last edited by Dediles on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Drifting on the salty winds.   Drifting on the salty winds. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:55 pm

"Sure!" he grinned, "My house is near the centre of town. Its just on the outskirts of the square so if you keep straight through the streets you should see it. It's surrounded by the buildings used as shops."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Drifting on the salty winds.   Drifting on the salty winds. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Shara smiled again, this place might be a good place to relax for a while.

"well then i'm off, i'll see you this evening, thanks again!" Shara said, taking flight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drifting on the salty winds.   Drifting on the salty winds. Empty

Back to top Go down

Drifting on the salty winds.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Rainfront Town-
Jump to: