Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Blame my Stomach...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoarinLaughter

RoarinLaughter

Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

I Blame my Stomach... Empty
PostSubject: I Blame my Stomach...   I Blame my Stomach... EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:32 am

It was just another normal day, a black cat stopped at the top of a hill, looking down at the dense forest below. The cat sighed in relief.

"Finally, I never thought I'd be out of those swamps." Quick shook some mud off the fur of his back foot. "Can't believe i didn't see that puddle..." He started down the hill in a slow trot, padding through the grass in silence, trees appeared more and more frequently around him.

A low grumbling sound suddenly cut through the silence making Quick groan. "Yes, i know,i know, I need food, now be quiet." He told his stomach. "Now i just need to find a -" Out of the corner of his eye he saw a squirrel dart past him and without hesitation he pursued at full speed, deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down

I Blame my Stomach...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Other Rps :: Warriors RP :: SorrelClan :: SorrelClan Territory-
Jump to: