Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds Empty
PostSubject: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:21 pm

After a perilous and tiring journey, Shelby the Lapras was finally able to breath a sigh of relief as she entered Rainfront Town for the first time. It was just as she had dreamed it to be. "Finally, after all this time, a place where I can live happily as a water pokemon!" she beamed as she stood admiring the town.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:26 pm

There were many pokemon in Rainfront town, but despite that, it was still a fairly small town. There wasn't really anything attracting anyone to the town other than the short lived legends of Pricklemist Hill and the peaceful tranquility that surrounded the almost solely water populated town.
A Horsea fluttered past Shelby in a zig-zagging fashion. This was unusual for two reasons, one, Horsea usually didn't have a way to transport themselves other than swimming, and two, Horsea only had one fin didn't they?

This Horsea had two, small yellow fins. It was lucky in a way, as they could act like tiny wins whereas another Horsea's single fin wouldn't be able to.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Shelby noticed the strange Horsea with the two wing-like fins as it zipped past her. Intrigued by the strange yet amazing young water type, she followed along to introduce herself to the local.

"Hello there, my name is Shelby, and I just moved here from Grassveil Town." Shelby said as she Introduced herself to the young pokemon. "That's a strange and interesting trait you have, being able to float like that. How do you do it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:46 pm

The considerably smaller pokemon stopped her zig-zagging movements to turn and face the Lapras. She blinked as she realized just how much bigger than her Shelby was. She lost her temporary look of awe though to answer.
"I'm Ryu." she replied, the look in her eyes represented one almost like smiling, something that a Horsea was physically unable to do.
"The floating? My mother was a Dragonair. When I was little, she taught me how to use my second fin to my advantage. It works almost like a bird's wings.... only I have to flap my fins many times a second to stay in the air because of how small they are in comparison to my body."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm

"That's interesting! I had no clue there were such amazing pokemon in the world!" Shelby beamed. "I'm so glad I found a place like this, it's hard for a big water pokemon like myself, who is more accostumed to swimming than moving about in water, to live a decent life on land. Of course, there are pokemon like you who have adapted to it, but as for me I still prefer the water!" Shelby smiled.

"Hey, I just had a thought. would you mind giving me a tour of the town?" Shelby asked Ryu.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Ryu's eyes gave the appearance of smiling again.
"I can't say I blame you! I still love to swim. I tend to go to down to the ocean to do so when i'm not busy." she replied, "Though it's useful to be able to travel on land like this, it sure can get tiring sometimes."

The Horsea tilted her head slightly to the side at Shelby's request of a tour. "I guess I could. There aren't really many places to show you though.."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:33 pm

"I just want to familiarize myself with the area since I plan on making this my new home and I want to know where everything is." Shelby smiled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Ryu nodded, "Fair enough... though there really isn't much to show.
Anyhow.. Follow me...i guess."
The Horsea chuckled before she started flitting across the town again, her zig-zagging movements were remarkably like that of a hummingbird.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 pm

"Lead the way!" Shelby grinned back, using her flippers to propell herself along behind Ryu. She took in a breath of air and smiled widely, loving the new place she called home.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:46 pm

The little Horsea proceeded to show Shelby around the more interesting parts of the town, such as the few shops and the mayor's house. Ryu also pointed out the mayor of Rainfront Town, Jet's house.
Ryu then lead Shelby towards the beach, which was a short walk away from the edge of town.

Once they were there, the Horsea found and nice spot in the water and swam around in the shallows.
"Did you know a family of Dragonair used to control the weather in Rainfront Town?" she asked as she soaked her scales.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

"No, I didn't!" Laprased mused, pushing herself into the water as well so that she could rinse herself off after sliding along the ground. "Ah... That sure feels nice..." she commented happily. Next to the little Horsea, she looked sort of like a beached Wailord.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Ryu chuckled. "My mother was the sister of one of those Dragonair."

The young Horsea was just as nimble and active in the water as she was on land. She zipped through the waves just as she did through the air, though with slight more grace than before.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:58 pm

"Really? Well, thats impressive!" Shelby grinned. "It seem I've met a local with a very impressive history!" she continiued excitedly. "So, what was it like to live in such an amazing family?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:48 pm

"It's not that impressive really. I just know a lot more than most other Pokemon. My mother's sister was the first born in their family so she was the one who inherited the house on the hill and the job of controlling on the weather. My mum moved into the main area of Rainfront when she met my father... and they lived there until recently... Just before the rest of her family disappeared actually..."
Ryu looked down at the rippling water. She hadn't given the disappearance of her auntie, uncle and cousin much thought before now as she had never really been close to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds   A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long Voyage Ends and A Legend Unfolds
Page 1 of 1