Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to train

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Time to train - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Isa wakes up and wondering if he can get up even though he can't fell the pain. Isa gets up having a trouble at first but his wound hurts a little he is thinking of getting new bandages for his wound but he has no time to do that so Isa starts to sneak waking no one up. When Isa got out of the guild he starts walking to the small pond near Grassveil Town.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 am

The Kirlia used her Magical Leaf move to create a small amount of leaves fluttering in the air around Isa. They moves frequently, being controlled by Serena. This advantage meant that Isa would be able to train by attacking moving targets rather than the eternally still tree with it's roots so far down in the ground.

Serena herself teleported back by the water's edge to steer clear of the Razor Shell, but she continued to control the leaves as she attempted to make them dodge the Oshawott's moves.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:46 am

Isa closed his eyes. ".....Now Razor Outslash!" Isa hitting some of the leaves but not all of them. "Huff Huff again." Isa starts charging up Razor Shell again.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:58 am

"Sometimes you will need your eyes. Don't forget that sometimes they can be your best asset in battle." Serena pointed out, the remainder of the leaves still flowing around Isa, determined to dodge his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 am

Isa gets ready. "Razor Outslash!" Isa hits almost all the leaves. "Huff huff one more time." Isa gets ready again.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:29 am

Serena replenished the now dwindling amount of leaves with new ones, her pale white paws glowing with psychic energy. The Kirlia then watched once again as she commanded the leaves to dodge Isa's move.

The leaves moved almost like they were dancing, weaving through the air in such a way that they were much harder to target than the others had been. They began to spread out, meaning that the Oshawott could slice less of them with one strike and would have to move whilst swining his shell.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:42 am

Isa charges his scalchop up one more time. "This is it Razor Outslash!" Isa hit most of the leaves but on the last hit he released a mass of engry making the leaves fall. "Huff huff I did it huff I.... I did." Isa hits the ground passed out due to waisting too much energy.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 pm

The Kirlia saw the signs and quickly hopped forwards, her pale paws glowing with that faint blue aura of psychic energy that seemed so bright in the darkness of the night. She appeared just in time to catch Isa before he hit the ground.
"I should have known better than to let you exhaust yourself..." she sighed, wondering what to do now. It took her but a few seconds to decide on taking the Oshawott to the Guild.

Serena swiftly appeared inside the building, glancing around. The halls were mostly empty due to the time but she knew she couldn't just leave Isa here so she carried him to the Guild's infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Rose was heading back to the Guild when she saw a Kirlia holding a Oshawott, Rose worried so she ran towards the Kirlia. "Hey is he OK?" The Kirlia worried seeing that it was Isa. "Wait thats Isa what happened did he go up against Sly again?" Rose worried with dought.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 pm

"He was training down by the pond and pushed himself too far." replied Serena glancing down at the Oshawott in her arms.
"I was taking him to the Guild's infirmary since he had other injuries that seemed to be fairly recent as well."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:56 pm

"Oh what a releaf Isa isn't hurt that much here i'm a medic at the Guild here let me take you there i'm headin that way anyway." Rose starts walking then stops. "Why was Isa out training he is not suppose to be moving by tomorrow." Rose wonders curious.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:12 pm

She shrugged, "I didn't ask him as I prefer to keep my motives to myself."

The Kirlia then followed Rose to the Guild, the injured Oshawott still unconscious in her arms. Serena couldn't help but wonder why he had tried to train if he knew he shouldn't even be up and about properly yet.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 am

Rose wonder how he could even get up. "Hey did Isa have any trouble when he was training like trying to walk or being slowdown due to his injuries?" Rose wonders if Isa injuries heal fast or was it the medicine.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 pm

"I don't really know." replied Serena. "I couldn't tell if anything was out of the ordinary because I don't know him personally. It would be hard to judge his health having never met him before."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:57 pm

"OK I was just wondering." As Rose and the Kirlia continue to walk Rose heard a voice. "Whose there!" Rose replied then out of the darkness she heres a voice. "Hehehe guess I don't need to hide anymore now." A Zoroark covered in bandages and a few scars comes out of the darkness. "Well what have here a Mincino an a Kirlia holding an Oshawott what should I do?" The Zoroark replied.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:02 pm

The Kirlia nodded as they continued to walk before she froze at Rose's next statement. Serena glanced around as if searching for the voice before a Zoroark leaped out from the darkness, landing in front of them.
The Zoroark was scarred and had many bandages littering his pelt. Obviously he had been in many fights, but a Guild member would have had their injuries healed already. This Zoroark, was no doubt an outlaw.
Serena glared at him.
"For what it's worth, you should leave us alone."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:17 pm

The Zoroark glanced at the Kirlia. "Oh i'm not here to cause any trouble i'm here to tell you about that Oshawott." Rose got infront of the Kirlia. "Look why shluld we listen to you we don't even know your name." Rose looks a little scared when the Zoroark replied. "Oh where are my manners my name is Sly maybe you know me." Rose stopped knowing she can't beat an enemy that powerful. "Your Sly." Rose still standing there frozen in fear.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Serena turned to Rose and gently handed Isa's unconscious form to the Minccino. She then turned back to the Zoroark.
"I don't care who you are or what you have to say about this Oshawott."

Though the Kirlia didn't know how powerful or weak Sly might be, her entire body seemed to exude an odd aura of confidence.
Serena could tell from Rose' former frozen-scared position that her hunch about the Outlaw seemed to have some truth to it.

"Leave us alone."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Sly sighs. "I'm here to fight if I was you two would be on the ground now listen." Sly points to Isa. "That Oshawott you have there you might just leave him be because he will come to me seeking power to destroy me the darkness in his heart growing once that darkness consumes him he will be an outlaw just like me." Rose looks at Sly. "You want Isa to kill you so he can be an outlaw." Sly looks over at Rose. "Kill is such a strong word, but no I don't want to kill him I want him to join me to rule this world you she I live to become a God!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 pm

"Become a God? No pokemon can gain such an honor using deceit and violence. Arceus knows what the world would come to if they could." hissed Serena.
"You can't choose another's path in life. you would do well to remember that."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Sly laughed. "Oh but this world needs a God the world is out of order and I was choosen to make the world right." Rose noticed that the Sly they were talking to was fake a clone after looking at him then Rose look at the Kirla. "Hey the real one isn't here he somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Serena frowned.
"Come on out then." she yelled around her. "Even a pokemon who aspires to be a God shouldn't be a coward!"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Sly smiled. "Well it looks like the little Minchino knows her stuff yes this is a clone I don't have time to walk all the over here. You see I got power to use double team and bring them to different places very smart of me too do so." Sly grins and steps back. "You see I have more clones of me out their but why should I tell you where they are hehe." Rose gasp. "You mean that you have more out their causing trouble!" Rose wondering what is his plan with his clones.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:33 pm

"Clones can't physically do anything you fool. They are but an illusion. Trickery. Something your species is know for." replied Serena.
"With one swipe of my paw this image could disappear. You have no hope of causing trouble unless you yourself are there personally."

The Kirlia, despite not being an explorer, had a fair amount of knowledge when it came to moves, items, abilities and other such useful stuff. She knew well that even with a Zoroark's illusionary abilities Double Team was still just Double Team and his illusions were just that. Illusions.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:03 pm

"Hehehe well we have a smart one here very nice." Sly said. "Now what should I do?" Sly starts thinking then Rose gets in the way. "Well for starters why don't you show your." Rose getting a little angry at Sly. "Fine if you want I'll show myself." Sly's clone disappear and in the darkness comes a shadow. "Hehehe." Knowing. Rose she starts looking for Sly. "Where is he there no way he can be that fast." As she keeps looking she sees that Sly is behind Serena Rose gasp. "He behind you!" Sly laugh as he disappeared again. "Well looks like its my time to show myself." Sly comes down hitting the ground making it crack a little. "So here I am."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Serena didn't seem phased by the Zoroark's flashy appearance. If anything she looked completely unimpressed.
"Interesting display of power." she mused, "It seems that you work mostly using other pokemon's fear, judging from your actions anyhow."

The Kirlia however, was wise enough to keep an eye on Sly. She knew that he could pull a trick at any second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to train   Time to train - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to train
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next