Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a chance encounter.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

a chance encounter. Empty
PostSubject: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 am

Richard walked threw the forest his best friend Don placed safely on his head. " You know Don how come you never tried getting outa that ball?" Richard was not the sharpest tool in the shed this question showed why. Don was the brains of the operation Richard was the arms and legs and that was always how it had been. How come its so hard finding berries? Richard wondered.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:04 am

"Well Richared for I am a water type and can not breathe regular air because I usually absorb air under water." Said Don.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:09 am

Mortimer was rustling deeper into the woods. Pecha forest was one of his preferable places to be. The town was dull and full of boring people that had boring conversations and lived boring lives in boring town. So the forest was more lively in simple terms.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:17 am

Richard frowned. " Don I can't find any berries what are we gonna have for lunch?" Richard started to think of what else he could eat. " Tree bark maybe?" He said aloud. Then he looked threw the underbrush and saw a purple ball of fuzz it looked like. " Hey hey Don look look! It's a ball of purple moss we could add that to a stew!" Richard cheered and started to march off to venonat.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:22 am

Don frowend in dissapointment. "Richared first of all if you found moss you shouldn't eat it, for it can be posion. also that isn't even moss. It is a pokemon!" Said Don in a limp voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:25 am

Mortimer spun around at the sound of Richards tromping and the voice of Don. He looked up at a magikarp in a bowl above a Mr. Mime evidently named Richard. "That's an interesting hat...Oh! That's a fish. Magikarp it looks like. And yes, I am not moss, but I am also poisonous. So you were right on both acounts Don." He said as he had heard the name spoken by Richard.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:29 am

" Don that moss ball just spoke!" Richard jumped almost losing Don. " Don doooo something." Richard started to panic running in circles and knocking into mortimer.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:34 am

Don trying to keep his bowl in balence yelled at Richard. "Richard again it is not moss! It is a vininad. A posin type so if you make him mad our startle him he may posin you or stun you! SO STOP MOVEING!!! Said Don regaining his balance.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:36 am

As Don had predicted something bad happened, "Would you- Stop-Just," He said between getting stepped on, "That's it!" He bloated up and released a bright yellow fume that looked like mustard gas but was really a stun spore directly at Richard.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 am

Richard couldn't hear Don over the sound of his own panic. " Ahhh poisionus mustard!" Richard yelled and flinched his body jerked as the stun spore started to take effect Don's fish bowl fell from his head. " No DON!" He yelled and started too fall over he fell under Don only a small amount of water fell from the bowl before he fell under it and it landed on his back.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:47 am

Don now swiming near the bottom of the bowl. "That was way to close, if i fell any harder my bowl would have broke and I would be a goner." Don said with wide eyes in fear of himself almost dieing.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:53 am

Mortimer looked down at the now paralyzed Mr. Mime. "Hm...Should've been more careful there." He paced back and forth. "As your friend said insects are....touchy...that with poison is a deadly combination. So next time you find something like me." He pointed to himself. "Don't...STEP ON IT." He said with a bit of rage in the last part.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:57 am

Richard mumbled. " I thought you were moss." He whined and tried to move he had a numb feeling all across his body. he looked up at the insect pokemon the sun just above him. " Are you Arceus?!" Richard asked no more loudly then the last sentance because of his paralized lips.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:02 am

Don know back on his feet (fins). "Well then does this wear off, or is this going to need some treatment of some weird voodoo magic." Said Don in a sacastic voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:05 am

"He'll be fine in about...2 or 3 days...Yeah two or three." He looked up at the Magikarp. "Nah just kidding he'll be alright in a couple minutes. Now...why are walking around mounted on a Mr. Mime?" He asked.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 am

Richard's panic did not cease when the venonat had said it would last three or two days. " But what about lunch!" He mumbled but breathed out slightly as he edited it to a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 am

Don now releaved. "Ok so do you know were we can find any beries, we haven't had lunch today and are quite hungry." Said Don.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:18 am

"...My friend! Your in a forest of berries! This place is literally named after a berry! As I here Mespirit likes a Pecha Berry everynow and then...or was that Bulka?" He dropped out of his sentence thinking about which berry.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:24 am

" Who's Mespirit?" Richard wondered. He didn't know many people being lost in the forest for a year or two really cut into your social life.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:28 am

Don wondering the same thing. "Yes who is this Mespirit, he sounds familiar but I can't tell who he is." Said Don.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:34 am

"Um...They're the legenaries of course! They pretty much control and have made everything that has ever been on this earth. How could you not know? I mean I'm insane but I still know!" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:36 am

" Well I haven't been outa the forest in two years." Richard countered. " How am I spose to know about these crazy pokemon shaping the world I was proabably only a egg when that happened." Richard's understanding of time was quite off.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:40 am

Don still on the ground. "Yes we have no idea about these all mitey people, weve just been in this forest, actualy never thinking about leaveing at all." Said Don.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:43 am

"There's a town about a mile from here. I wouldn't sugest vacationing there though. Every other day a group of outlaws comes and tries to come and ransak it. And those are the good days. Otherwise its just boring." He summed up the town.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:47 am

" Sounds horrible!" Richard cried not even noticing he had moved and nearly knocked Don over again. " Oh yeah my arms can move!" He cheered and flailed around happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter.   a chance encounter. Empty

Back to top Go down

a chance encounter.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: