Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Longer a Noble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:38 pm

The sound of Legretta's small feet rustling in the grass was barely audible as she paced back and forth in front of the guild. "Whatever should I do..." she muttered to herself. "I can't wander around here forever, but it would be straight up uncouth to just march through the front doors with no warning..." The Servine had been stuck in this situation for a while, and her pacing had caused her footprints to become pretty deep. "Perhaps I should stay here a little longer to see if anyone shows up. Someone is bound to walk through this entrance sooner or later, after all..."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Fang walked up alone to the guild, as he waved to other pokemon in the town. 'Wow, it's good to be back. I wonder if Michael is around here somewhere' The Totodile thought to himself. Soon he came upon the entrance of the guild and saw a Servine pacing back and forth. Fang walked up to the Servine and said, "hi, I'm Fang. Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Hearing a voice, Legretta looked up from the trampled spot to see a Totodile who looked like he belonged in the guild. "Good...evening?" the Servine blurted out in surprise as she noticed the sky turning red. She knew she had been here for a while, but... "Goodness, I hadn't realized how late it has become. Putting that aside, my name is Legretta." the Servine introduced herself with a curtsy. "You wouldn't happen to be an explorer, Mr. Fang? I have traveled here to become an explorer, you see, but I am not sure of what to do..." she muttered, slightly embarrassed about her lack of street-smarts. "I would be most honored if you would be so kind as to show me the guild."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:15 am

Fang smirked at being called 'Mr. Fang' "Ya, I'm part of the guild, Leader of team Frostbite." He replied to Legretta. "Just follow me and I can show ya' around and anything else you need." Fang said with a warm disposition.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:54 am

Legretta smiled, as well, though it was more of a relieved smile. "Why thank you, Mr. Fang." she replied, not sure why the Totodile smirked whenever she called him that. "Well then, shall we begin?" she asked, moving towards the door.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 am

"Well I can show you around the guild, then if you need to I can show you around town." The Totodile replied. He looked up to the sky to see the red sun melting onto the horizon, and the sky turning from a red, to a pink and the a darker color. Fang turned towards The Servine and . "We should get started now, there isn't much light left, and the guild is probably going to go to sleep soon."
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Legretta gazed at the sky and nodded her head in agreement. "Indeed, we don't appear to have much time left." the Servine muttered as she followed Fang. "You need not worry about showing me around town, though. You are already doing me a favor by showing me the guild, and for that I am most grateful." she explained with a curtsy. "I will have time to enjoy the sights of the town once I've fulfilled by goal of becoming an explorer."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:26 am

Fang nodded to the grass type and lead the way into the guild. "OK, this is the first level, there isn't much other than the bulletin boards on this level." Fang explained as he walked around the room with Legretta. Fang walked over to the boards and started to explain briefly , "So basically you just pull a letter off of one of the boards and go to wherever you need to go." The water type walked towards the stairs down to the next level of the guild. "You ready for the next part?"
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:56 am

"Yes, I think so." Legretta replied as Fang wondered if she was ready. Then she noticed another board beside the one the Totodile had been standing next to, with pictures of several sinister-looking pokemon. "Actually, I do have a question, if you don't mind." she added quickly, her gaze moving back and forth between the two boards. "There are two boards present. What for?" the Servine asked curiously, then it clicked. "Those pokemon...they are outlaws, are they not?"
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Fang looked at the board that caught Legretta's attention and responded to her question' "Ya, those are outlaws, some bad, some not as bad, but all are some type of bad." He tried to explain. "Anything else you need to know?" He asked as he walked up to her side.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:00 am

"I see." Legretta backed away from the board a little. As the heir of a noble clan, she had her share of outlaw attacks. This had inspired her to take her training more seriously, and now she was about to become the one who would defend others from some of these bad guys. "A-anyway, it would be of great help if you could show me the way to the Guildmaster's chamber. Becoming an explorer is the reason I arrived, after all."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:27 am

Fang nodded and walked towards the stairs. "Right this way," He waved to Legretta, "The Guildmaster's quarters are right down that way." He continued as he walked down the staircase.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:35 am

"Thank you." Legretta replied as she followed the Totodile down the stairs. while walking, she looked at her surroundings. This guild had some sort of simple beauty to it, something that she never would have been able to see back home, where everything was polished and overdone. It made her sick, which was yet another reason why she gave up on the life of a noble. "This place looks so...natural." she commented without thinking. "Like everything fits into the picture. It's beautiful in a simple way..."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:26 am

"I guess that's why everyone likes the guild." Fang smiled. He looked around a bit, hoping to see Michael, or have a faded memory of his fallen friend Blaze. Fang remembered the time when him and Blaze joining the guild, then the time Blaze took the job that had gotten him killed. A tear started to form in the corner of his eye at the harsh memory. Fang tried to recall a happier time, when he met Michael. Fang was daydreaming about how Blaze had told him before he fainted, 'care for Michael.' Fang played out the scene of the fight in his mind. If I had just gotten in the way faster. Fang thought. He blamed himself for what happened, Blaze dieing, Michael being left alone. He continued to play through the scene when he finally realized Blaze had saved him. The Purlion had jumped out and pinned him down, then his faithful companion had shot embers at the outlaw, and yelled names at it. If it wasn't for him I'd be dead, and I never got to thank him.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:31 pm

"Indeed, it does seem like an instantly likeable place." Legretta replied as she continued looking around. After a while, she noticed how unnaturally silent it suddenly was, and moved her gaze towards Fang, who appeared to be deep in thought about something. "I-I'm sorry, is something wrong?" she asked, worried about what could have caused this sudden mood change. "Was it something I said? If it was, I sincerily apologize!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Longer a Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Noble   No Longer a Noble Empty

Back to top Go down

No Longer a Noble
Page 1 of 1