Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Safe Place To Think.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

A Safe Place To Think. Empty
PostSubject: A Safe Place To Think.   A Safe Place To Think. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:50 pm

This must be it. Lilith thought as she and Kiru approached the small pond. She had heard about the place from the converations of passing explorers, but she felt bad about going there as an outlaw. Now, as a pokemon who wished to change, she could use this place for shelter. It would be the best option for Kiru, at least for now. Still, she couldn't help but having some guilt left in her. "Should I, or should I not..." she muttered under her breath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiru noticed his sister's unsureness, and fastened his grip on her back. Naturally, he couldn't see the pond, but he felt a nice breeze coming from the place. "It seems safe, and nice." the young Zubat replied, trying to reassure his sister. "I think we're welcome there..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Place To Think.   A Safe Place To Think. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Ren was getting a small drink of water when she noticed the two Bat-like Pokemon. Those two must be new here. she thought. She walked over to them, "Hello. my name's Ren what's yours?" she asked them in a kind voice. They didn't strike her as odd like an outlaw but that was just her.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Place To Think.   A Safe Place To Think. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Lilith snapped out of her guilt ridden thoughts as she noticed a Purrloin coming their way. "I...hello?" she said awkwardly. Having spent the last couple of years robbing pokemon instead of chatting with them hadn't exactly helped her social skills, but at least she could start practicing. "My name...." she paused. She had become careful about giving out her name, as exploration tem members didn't take kindly to outlaws. Or former outlaws, for that matter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My name is Kiru." The young Zubat interrupted. "And this is my big sister, Lilith." he added. The Purrloin might had recognized her name from wanted posters, but she seemed like a nice pokemon. She would probably hear them out. "She used to be an outlaw, but she's changed, I promise!" Kiru exclaimed truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Place To Think.   A Safe Place To Think. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:31 pm

"Lilith and Kiru." Ren said testing the name to see if she had heared them somewhere. "Never heared of you." she said grinning scratching her ear. When she heared that Lilith was an outlaw she just shrugged it off. "Like my friend(Starfire) says," Never give someone the Benafit of the dout."" she quoted to the Flying types.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Place To Think.   A Safe Place To Think. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Lilith started to calm down. Ren luckily didn't seem to mind her dark past. Kiru was right, she seemed like a nice pokemon. "Either way, it's nice to meet you." The Crobat replied as she flew closer to the water. "This place really is beautiful, isn't it?"

Kiru let out a sigh of relief; his gut feeling seemed right. Carefully stretching his burnt wings, he let go of Lilith and hovered onto the ground. "It feels like a beautiful place, that's for sure." he commented. Even if he looked forward to gaining eyes like Lilith, he didn't mind being a Zubat, either. Zubats were better at sensing certain things. They didn't depend on their eyes, after all.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Place To Think.   A Safe Place To Think. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Ren looked out at the pond, "It sure is." she said. Ren looked over to the two bat like Pokemon. "What brings you two here anyway?" she asked. Ren herself had been here before looking for Starfire when she first came to Grassveil Town.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Place To Think.   A Safe Place To Think. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

"Shelter." Lilith replied as she landed next to Ren. "We've been moving from place to place in order to keep a low profile, but we haven't considered visiting this place until now." she explained. She had known about the pond for a while, but she had never considered herself "worthy" of setting her wing in the place before. "I figured that this would be a nice place to settle temporarily while I work on cleaning my name. It's beautiful, safe and the pokemon here seem friendly."

"They do, don't they?" Kiru's ears twitched as he "looked" around. "I...I might even make some friends here!" he added happily. Although he would probably still miss his sister during her trips, he would at least have the company of other pokemon. And he would be assured that his sister would something better than what she had been forced to the last couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Renegade
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Place To Think.   A Safe Place To Think. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 am

(Enter old rival...)

Alec walked through the forest he barely made any stops for anything but realized that he was running low on water. So, he decided to make a stop at the pond to fill up his canteen. He moved through the Bushes and trees he came across the last bush and heard Pokemon talking.

He stopped and waited at the bush and listened for a moment. Two voices sound familiar. He stepped through the bushes and saw the two Pokemon... 'Great' He thought to himself.

He walked up and filled the canteen. He spoke one thing.

"Hello you two...Staying out of trouble...I hope."

His voice was hostile towards them.

(I brought him in to bring the relationship with the two on better grounds.)
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Place To Think.   A Safe Place To Think. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Lilith's wings sank a little as she allowed herself to relax for the first time in a while. However, it was cut short by the sound of a pokemon moving through some bushes nearby. After letting out a few soundwaves, she picked out a somewhat familiar signal through the thicket. Her feeling of uneasiness grew as the signal became clearer, confirming that it was a Charmander. She recognized him instantly as he exited the bushes; Kain's teammate, Alec.

The Crobat had expected to run (or fly) into Alec again eventually, but not this soon. Her gaze flickered nervously from his tail flame to the Charmander's own, suspicious gaze as he greeted them with a hostile tone. "Hello you two...Staying out of trouble...I hope." "Of course." She replied, struggling to keep her tone steady as the flame flickered steadily from the explorer's tail. Kiru was keeping a distance and talking with some other young pokemon, so at least she wouldn't have to worry about him. "Even as an outlaw, I had my standards." She began to explain. "I didn't approach the pond back then because it was a safe place for good, honest pokemon, something I wasn't at the time. I wouldn't have settled here if I wasn't fully set on becoming a better pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Place To Think.   A Safe Place To Think. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Safe Place To Think.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: