Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Equipo
Inventory:

Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder Empty
PostSubject: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:27 am

Wizdum, Trying his best to keep up with Czarina, Although it is rather hard with his rather small legs. But eventually, Somewhat chasing Czarina along the path, They had made it to the entrance of Pecha Forest. The windiness had increased somewhat, Making the forest seem ominous. But the wind had also picked up the scent of the Pecha berry plants, Giving the area a sweet smell. The tops of the trees swayed in the gusts of winds. Wizdum looked to the sky and watched the clouds move very, Very quickly.

" Well, This certainly looks inviting, " Wizdum mumbled. He checked his explorer bag to make sure he had everything, And hadn't forgotten to take anything with him. " Well, Ladies first, " He said, Motioning his arms into the forest. Czarina was certainly the leading type, And Wizdum would rather go last, And ' Watch the rear '.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Czarina gave him a curt nod and pressed her way through the forest. "Oh nonsense." She said waving a wing. The wind ruffled her feathers, which she didn't seem to mind considering she was a bird and all. "Pecha Forest isn't so bad once you step foot in and travel around for a while. I personally prefer to hop from tree branch to tree branch, but since you're with me we're traveling by ground. As long as it doesn't rain, the journey should be simple." She said with a nod and a smile.

Rina was sure of herself, and traveling along a path such as the one they were now was only the beginning. She knew the main problem would be finding the Watamel berry amongst all the other berries growing. The forest smelled of sweet Pecha berries, which she didn't mind. It was refreshing along with the cool wind. She could feel her belly hungering to have one, but she would wait until later on to eat instead of stopping. They had only just begun their adventure. "So, you're a beginner I take it?"
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:15 am

Wizdum nodded. " I really like the smell of the place, 'Ya know? " He paused for a moment to think of his next question. " So, What is it like, Being a bird poke? I mean, It must feel real nice to be up in the tall trees, And flying in the air, " Wizdum said, Peering up into the blue sky. The sun was past halfway through the sky, And there was minimal clouds. Wizdum looked down the winding gravely path, His view being blocked by a patch of trees.

After hearing Czarinas remark, Wizdum gave a slightly nervous laugh. " Well, This isn't my first 'Exploration'. I've done some stuff with my dad. Have you ever gone on an exploration before? Besides this one, " He said. Wizdum thought of all the explorations he would have in the future, Now that he had joined the guild. Although, He still didn't have anyone in his team, Or joined one, For that matter.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:25 am

Czarina shook her head. "Flying? No I can't fly yet. You see Archen cannot fly. Archeops can. We are restricted to the ground and hopping about on branches until we evolve. But alas," She swept a wing in front of her face as a rather violent gust of wind blew some green leaves about. Czarina squinted a bit at the gusty wind. The weather was somewhat unsettling for being in a forest, but she didn't make mention of it.

"Ah yes, my first exploration here. I was getting a food for my family. So set on getting the best and juiciest apple for my mother and father." She said as she tucked her wing against her side again. "Quite the challenge. I ran into a nasty pair of Rattata who were intent upon stealing it. But once you face what seems like a tough challenge, you start to grow bolder. Indeed, first journeys are always the most memorable." Czarina tilted her head upwards in a prideful manner. "Traveling into Pecha Forest for food is a regular thing for me. We have no money of course, so I just save some little by little and gather food on my own. The explorations make me stronger, and some day I will prove I am a true royal heir to the throne."

With a sweep of one wing she gestured to the forest around them while plodding along. The trees were vibrant with green and fresh with plump berries. There was the occasional flutter of a bird leaving it's nest, but not much else besides that. "Then perhaps some day I will rule as a princess, and mayhaps a queen. As I am an Archen, part of the royal lineage that lead bird Pokemon in a kingdom long ago. Ruling with fairness, but still torn down regardless." Her talons dug into the soft ground for a moment. The soft earth was torn up easily for a brief moment as she ripped a clump of grass out with one foot. She tossed it to the side to demonstrate the brief end of the kingdom. "And then they were thrown to the side. And completely forgotten. The most we are now is a fairy tale until we prove ourselves." She said and shook her head back and forth.

"Now, moving on from that matter... Why we take a turn here around this bend?" Czarina said, pointing to a small pathway between a thick clump of bushes.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:09 am

Wizdum felt a little pity for Czarina, Her being a bird and not able to fly. He had always wondered what it was like in the sky. Seeing the huge landscape from high above, Easily gliding over the obstacles on land. Czarina must have also been thinking about it a lot more than he ever had, Considering she would some day be able to fly. Not that water was bad or anything, But he imagined the sky more pleasurable. When you would reach the bottom of a lake, It became dark and murky, The pressure of the water pounding at your body. He tried to forget about flying and water, And continued on the path.

Another gust of wind sent leaves scattering through the forest, One clinging to the side of his face. He quickly spat at it away from his face. The wind had increased in strength somewhat, And he began to worry that the winds would turn into a storm. He listened to Czarina tell her tale of her first exploration. " Wow, You must really work hard for your family! " Wizdum added when she finished, Admiring her sense of loyalty and bravery. He watched as two birds flew quickly above them. Wizdum nodded his head as Czarina mentioned the little entrance in the bushes.

He peered down the pathway and saw it was very overgrown, And the forest was more dense. Wizdum was very slightly worried about what it would hold. He was unsure that this would lead him and Czarina to a Warmel Berry, But he began to venture down it regardless. The wind provided a very ominous setting, Leaves and branches rustling through the gusts. Shrubs and ferns stirring around the path, Unsure it was the wind or hostiles.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 am

Czarina tucked her wings in, strutting along the path despite the overgrowth. "Oh darling it's nothing I assure you. Faithfulness to one's family is key in a world like this you know." Her confident stride was halted for a moment, as she moved some bushes out of the way. She knew this path was less taken, but because of this less berries would be touched. Although Czarina also knew that meant possible enemies up ahead. They weren't a problem for her, it was the Mudkip behind her she was worried about.

"I would keep a watch behind you Wizdum. Some of the Pokemon here like to... Drop down from above and attack from behind. Not exactly the friendliest bunch, but once you learn their tactics they become easy." Czarina mentioned while stepping over some thick roots. "It seems like a less traveled path doesn't it? Never fear, this Archen knows where she is going." With a head held high she proceeded deeper into the forest via the overgrown path.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:42 am

Wizdum came to full attention as Czarina spoke about the bad poke in the forest. He started to become paranoid that a poke would attack him from behind, Or worse, A bird poke snatching him up and taking him away. That was certainly one way he did not want to experience the sky. Wizdum would turn his head to look behind him more often. An Outlaw or poke could attack him at any time, And Wizdum was not the greatest fighter. It sounded like Czarina could certainly hold her own, But he lacked skill.

He noticed that the path began to very slightly diminish as they walked farther. Not that the path was gone, Just grass and plants began to swallow it into the earth the more and more time passed. The sweet scent had increased by a lot, Probably because the number of Pecha berry plants had grew. Every few meters or so, There was at least one or two plants. He was tempted to take a few, But tried his best not to get distracted. " Hey Czarina, Where did you come from? I mean, Before you came to Grassveil. I know you lived in a kingdom and stuff, But what was it like there? " Wizdum said, Looking at the trees that surrounded them. He could surely get used to Grassveil's environment. He enjoyed the mainly sunny weather, But the rain he would get in the swamp suited him just fine as well.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Czarina glanced around for a few moments. She looked back and forth, checking the bushes as they wandered throughout the forest. Catching Wizdum's question, she chuckled and shook her head. "Oh nonsense dear, I myself didn't live in the kingdom. You see I am merely part of the lineage. I wasn't born in the kingdom, although my parents were mere hatchlings who were barely there for the whole thing. They you see, they were part of a movement to get away from the area. Although they themselves were not technically born in the kingdom. My mother could technically be the queen, but she has no kingdom to rule you see. No subjects-" She hopped over several overgrown roots. "To follow her." Czarina took note of how thick the path was getting, and took a sharp turn to the right as she noticed some brambles up ahead.

"Now she told me that kingdom was around for a while, and was torn down by enemies." The Archen states while ducking under the branch that stuck out of a bush. "Although she told me the stories her grandmother used to tell me. The kingdom was farther off, past that frozen mountain even, farther away than you could imagine. It was a large forest, made of tall and old trees. A large network you see, full of bird Pokemon of all kinds. The Archeops family ruled over then. Kind, just, and wise rulers over time, although there were family feuds when it came to who would rule sibling wise." She flexed the claws on her wings. "Everything seemed fine, but one day there was an uprising. Nobody is quite sure who started it, but the trees went up in flames and it was literally burned to the ground. Sad that such mighty trees and an ancient kingdom for bird Pokemon would be destroyed like that." Czarina stated with a sigh.

With a glance to the surrounding environment again, Czarina continued on with her story. "So you see, they had to leave. Most of the bird Pokemon flew off, leaving the destroyed kingdom behind. Others just flew off the moment the fire started to begin with. The royal family decided they needed to leave. They traveled long and far, nesting in certain areas. This lasted for a while, and the generations went on and on until it reached my mother who met my father." She said. There was a hint of fondness to her voice. Czarina had finished her story, and as she looked around she paused for a few moments to check her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Wizdum thought about what Czarina said for a long moment. He imagined a large commotion in the woods, The seed of the fire just starting to burn the trees. Panic stirring among the inhabitants, Some flying and fleeing away. The fire spreading wildly, Quickly engulfing everything that is ignitable that was in the fire's path. Smoke billowing from the tops of the trees. Thousands of pokes running as fast as possible from the horrible sight, Disregarding all else but their families and young. Many had probably been injured or... Worse. Then her ancestors fleeing their kingdom, Being forced to survive in a different environment. He pondered if the fire was of natural causes, Or intentional...

Wizdum's thought was quickly interrupted by some roots protruding from the ground. His front legs had snagged themselves onto the roots, Sending Wizdum tumbling down onto the path. His body shivered, From both the fall and his horrible thought. He tugged at the roots annoyingly, Finally tugging his foot loose. Wizdum watched Czarina quickly turn a corner, And he ran to catch back up with her. Although, He hardly noticed the branch three feet away from his face and blindly ran into it. Wizdum brushed his face with his hand instinctively. Wizdum sharply turning the corner and running up to her side. " Do you got any brothers and sisters? Or any other family members, Besides your mom and dad, " Wizdum said. He was trying to make small talk to pass the time, Searching for the Watmel. He gave another glance behind him, Paranoid now with someone attacking him and a sudden fire.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 am

Czarina glanced back at Wizdum, who seemed to be having some trouble. "You alright there?" The Archen asked while tilting her head. His question once again had her going back in her memories. "Family you say? Well, my mother and father are my only immediate family I really know of. The others went their separate ways you know? Although I myself would love to meet them if given the chance. Only if to learn about our family tree and all... Erm, both literal and non literal of course." She said and stopped in her tracks, she thought something up ahead had moved. Czarina leered through the grass. Her bird eyes could obviously see well, but whatever it was had vanished for the moment.

"Ah! Where was I, well you see... My mother doesn't really prefer to mention her family, as she suspects them gone, although I myself still hope. My father's side though? He has this absolutely hilarious brother, who of course... Is my uncle, that stops by sometimes. But I guess he's really not immediate family. We only see him rarely." She rambled on while looking around them. Whatever it was had definitely left the bird Pokemon on the lookout. Although for now she didn't want to make Wizdum scared or worried.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:03 am

Wizdum nodded as Czarina talked about her heritage, Realizing a new layer of the disaster that struck her family. Considering the fire had burnt their home to a crisp, Many of them must have moved on to different places. And most likely after time they slowly separated. He left his home at a very young age, But he wasn't forced out of it. Wizdum started to feel really lucky that he still had his family, And kept in touch somewhat. Wizdum was almost depressed from Czarina's tales. Her royal family's home was burned by unknown causes, Her family tired themselves a great deal by protecting her, And now she is supporting her family by herself. At least I'm helping her, And her family, Wizdum thought trying to cheer himself up.

Wizdum looked above him to the whirling clouds, Stirring from the harsh winds. He heard a rustling, And quickly looked around him. Wizdum saw nothing, But czarina must have heard it too, Because she was on alert as well. A very large gust of wind came in, Tossing leaves, Twigs, and bits of gravel at him. He shielded the oncoming debris, And the strong wind sent him almost of balance as well. " Gosh, The winds just keep gettin' stronger and stronger! " Wizdum said. " Do you think it's a wind storm? " Wizdum added, Looking into the clouds.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 pm

"Hmm.. Hmm... A wind storm? It could just be a regular storm for all we know. We'll just have to bide it out. Lucky for you if it rains, although that's not so lucky for me." Czarina stated with a brief stagger as a rather strong gust of wind hit her. Her wings had been spread out only for a moment, but the powerful gust caught under her wings and would've made her fall over if it hadn't been for her strong talons digging into the ground.

"You know, they say Legendary Pokemon like Zapdos cause this. What luck would we have, meeting a legendary Pokemon of all things on a journey like this." She said with a chuckle. Czarina was obviously humored by the fact. There was no way it would appear, and she was only pulling the Mudkip's leg. "What do you think Wizdum? Do you think legendary Pokemon think highly of themselves?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:38 am

Wizdum nodded, And hoped it wouldn't begin to rain. If it did, Czarina would be hindered, And it would make it harder to find the berry. He spat some bits of gravel out of his mouth and tried to get rid of the grimy taste. Wizdum thought about how the wind was probably affecting all the other pokemon in forest. The bird pokes mainly came into mind. Their nests were probably either destroyed or damaged. Wizdum felt a little bad for the pokes that would have to rebuild their homes. Wizdum also remembering that they could swoop down and carry him away, And quickly looked behind him.

" Er, Zapdos is the lightning bird, Right? " Wizdum said. " Well, I'm not so sure we'd be lucky. I mean, If that bird is makin' all this wind, He's probably angry. And I doubt we'd do much to a Legend. I guess some of 'em think they are a big deal. But I bet some of them are really humble. But, I'm not a legendary so I couldn't say, " Wizdum said, Tilting his head. A semi-large wind passed through the what you could barely call a path.

Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 am

Czarina nodded at her companions question and comment. "Yes, that is true. Simple wisdom, simple but true." She said while shaking her left wing. Several leaves and bits of debris were starting to get stuck in her wings. Sighing in annoyance, the Archan persisted on. "This weather is terrible, but nevertheless we shall continue on. We should be on the lookout for any Pokemon. Homeless ones will be either seeking aid or looking for trouble, if you catch my drift." She said as she shook some of the debris out of her wing she had been using to block her face.

Czarina knew all too well the lengths Pokemon would go to if they were desperate. Her family had been desperate for a drink of water at one point. She had never been that desperate in her whole life until they were homeless and stuck traveling and scrounging for food every day of their lives. Letting out a little 'hmph' she hopped over fallen pile of twigs.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 am

Wizdum nodded. " I'd be pretty mad too if my house was blown down, " He said with a nod to Czarina. Wizdum tried his best not to imagine some lost family in the woods, Saddened by the loosing of their home. Even if some of the pokes that inhabited this forest were lethal, Some still had families. He started to feel sort of sad, In a way. Just thinking of his families home destroyed and forced to move on. But that was what exactly happened to Czarina and her family. And her family's family, And so on. Here he was again, Thinking about how hard Czarina's life and her parents lives must had been. He tried to clear his mind, And focus on the nice walk he was enjoying.

Wizdum was somehow dozing off and walking at the same time. They had been walking for quite some time, And his legs began to tire. He would try his best to keep his mind from completely zoning out, When he heard the sound of water. It was probably a nearby stream, Or something. Paying attention to the trickling water and not to what was in front of him, He stepped onto a pile of twigs, Leaving a satisfying 'Snap' sound. This left him a little more alert to the swaying trees and bushes.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Czarina huffed in annoyance at the gusty winds, but the sound of water caught her attention and she forgot about whatever had been bothering her. "Well, we're at the stream already? Let's approach it with caution. I know berry bushes grow there, specifically certain berries." She commented while plodding along. She abruptly turned around ready to strike after hearing a snap, but it was only Wizdum. "Oh, sorry about that dearie." The Archen said and turned back to lead the way.

The stream came into view, and the bird Pokemon smiled in pleasure. "Well now, I think it's time for a break if I do say so myself." Rina said while looking back at Wizdum. She stepped across the cool grass and approached the stream carefully. "You're starting to look a little weary aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Wizdum walked with Czarina into view of the stream. He nodded when Czarina said they should take a break, " I am getting tired after the walk, " Wizdum said. He walked just a bit further along the treeline to a small bank that he and Czarina could rest on. He took off his exploration bag and leaned it against a tree. There were Pecha berry plants along the shore, Along with all sorts of trees. Like Oak, Birch, Cidar, And some he didn't recognize. Regardless, He looked at the streams water. It seemed rather Clear, Enough to see the bottom of the stream. It wasn't too deep, But enough to submerge him completely.

Without another thought, He walked down to the stream and dived in. It felt good to be swimming in water again. Wizdum let the water soak into his body, Refreshing him from the walk. He had not realized how much his feet hurt until he went into the water. The cold had felt so good on his aching feet, And he touched the bottom of the stream. Wizdum also noticed that the current had slowly pulled him away from Czarina, And he quickly swam back. Emerging from the water, Wizdum sat on the grass next to his exploration bag. " So, The Watmels should be around the stream, Right? " He asked Czarina.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:40 am

Czarina nodded as his question. She couldn't help but smile at the fact the Mudkip was so at home with the water. Truly the homes of different types of Pokemon are always interesting. With a wing flutter, she stepped backwards briefly. Something had caught her attention across the river. A bush, with with oddly colored objects growing off of it sat by the water. The spherical berries growing on the bush were pink and green in color. They were festive looking, interestingly patterned that someone would took a good glance would notice them in an instant.

Czarina spread her wings out, as if to recover from her previous wing flutter. It had been out of surprise. She had not been expecting to see them so easily within moments of getting there. "Well look at that! Now it's just a matter of getting across...." The bird Pokemon said in a more quiet voice. She hadn't really tried to cross any of the rivers in Pecha forest, nor did she ever really have motive to. "A berry is a berry, we need to find a correct route to get there." The Archen nodded in agreement with herself.

----

Soft cooing came from the trees across the river. Several pudgy shapes perched among the branches, watching the odd duo standing near the bank of the river. One, a somewhat smaller shape, shifted on it's branch. Whether it was out of anticipation or nervousness, the others weren't sure, but it was smacked across the face with the feathery appendage of a larger shadowy figure. The smaller figure let out a small cry of pain and hopped further down the branch to nurse its wound.

"Strangers... Strangers... Do we-" A voice started off.

"Attack now? Or do-" A second voice had started to finish what the other had been saying.

"Bide our time." The third voice cut in, without even allowing the rest of the sentence to make sense.

The larger figured shuffled on the branch. Its talons sunk into the soft wood of the branch and left various marks and scratches on the wood. Its yellow eyes glittered with malicious intent. "Patience, yes patience. Move without my orders and you will suffer, suffer very much so. We will strike, yes... Yes. But patience. Let them find things for us yes? Once the time comes we kill..." The shadow flexed its claws again, letting out a small bird cry of pleasure at the chance to reap the rewards of attacking new adventurers coming through the forest. The shadows around it hunched down, obviously resting for upcoming events while the biggest shadow watched the two with careful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:06 am

Wizdum heard Czarina flapping her wings, And turned his head to see what she was doing. She was fluttering around a bush, Where spherical berries, With colours of green and pink had grown. Watmels, Wizdum thought. He knew because there was a plenty of these kinds of berries back in his swamp. Excited that they had finally found what they had been searching for, He jogged up to Czarina. The wind rustled the leaves of the bush, And sent the water in a small commotion.

Then the problem of bringing the berry back came into consideration. If they did cross the river, Then it might be a shorter path to the guild. I bet Czarina would know, He thought. But then there is the dilemma of her getting across the river. I doubt she can swim through, Because shes part rock, And I'm not sure if she could fly across... " I could bring the berry in my Exploration Bag, But what way would be the fastest back to Grassveil? " Wizdum asked Czarina. He looked in his Exploration Bag to check how much room was in it. It seemed there would be enough room for the berry, All though it would be a rather tight fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder   Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder Empty

Back to top Go down

Whimsical Madness (PART 2) : Madness Harder
Page 1 of 1