Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tick and the Flame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Tick and the Flame Empty
PostSubject: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Rayo was off on a tree conecting his usual Eclectric webs. "I wounder where Van disapeired to?" he sighed. He was getting tiared of her disappering acts but let her have her space. He thought maybe if he found something good maybe they could go do their chemes together like before.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Blaze was walking alone through some forest. "That was close, I don't think anyone is following me anymore." He mumbled as he looked over his shoulder every few minutes. He heard some rustling above him, only to see a small bug-like thing shot a web and leap across to another tree. "Hey." He shouted out of instinct
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:09 pm

"Hey!" Rayo heard someone call out he peeked from the branch and noticed a Charmeleon. Better keep my distance from that guy. he thought glaring at him. He felt his tiny black hat slipping off his head and he tried to grab it only to be too late. "Dang it" he hiss in bug spaek.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:13 pm

The tiny black hat landed in Blaze's hand, he looked at it and questioned "You an outlaw?" He tossed the small hat up in the air high enough to be caught by the small Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Rayo used his thread to catch the hat and brought it onto his head. "Why should I tell you?" he countered the Charmeleon's question. Slowly he crawled down from the tree. he didn't trust the Fire type Pokemon even though he had never been near a fire type before. He stopped about half way down and just looked at the Charmeleon trying to think of what this guy wanted.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 pm

"Well I guess if your not an I might just have to attack you." He said calmly. He began walking slowly toward a big tree. Blaze thought he heard something, but he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:32 pm

All of a sudden a Zoroark leaped out of what had appeared to be the 'big tree'. Being taller and heavier than the Charmeleon, she attempted to pin him against the ground, holding him down with her powerful claws. She growled at him, obviously not very happy with him being on her territory.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Good thing I stayed on the tree. Rayo thought. he watch as the Zoratk pinned the Charmeleon to the ground. He climbed back up the tree and decided to observe the situation.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 am

"Is That how you treat people around here?" Blaze joked from the ground. He smirked slightly. Alright so if I get attacked then i could use either flame burst or flame charge. He thought, still keeping his cool.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:25 am

"What are you doing in my territory?" she growled, her eyes narrowed at the Charmeleon. Her red claws changed to a deep purple colour as she readied herself to attack, if and when it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:05 pm

"We didn't know this was your Terratory Ma'am. I just passing through. I'm not sure about that guy though." Ray said to the Zorark in a sweet but sly tone of voice. I've herd of the zorark named Karasu that lives here around these parts could this be her? he thought in question. Slowly once again he peeked from a cluster of leaves to get a good view of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 am

"Oh territory, then you must be Karasu. I'm sorry to disturb you, or whatever I did. The name's Blaze." He said normaly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:35 am

"Karasu?" she questioned, the purple colour leaving her claws as she tilted her head to the side slightly.
"You must be mistaken. Karasu Raven is my sister."
The Zoroark didn't let up her grip as she spoke, but waited until afterwards. These pokemon genuinely didn't seem to have known that this was her territory they had wandered into.

"Even so. This is still my territory and I'd like you to leave." she replied after a slight pause. She didn't like having other pokemon around, always fearing that they would come to fear or resent her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Rayo chuckled, "There's no need to be harsh. You're acting as if we are outlaws or something. The name's Rayo. What's your name?" he asked the Zorark.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 pm

"Well I can't say the same about the outlaw part, but i don't go out of my way to attack someone." Blaze announced. He slowly got up and leaned against a tree, moving his tail out of the way so he wouldn't burn the forest. "So where exactly is the end of your territory?" Blaze asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 pm

The Zoroark watched the two pokemon carefully before slowly giving her name, "Runa Tenebrae. That tree stump back there marks one of my territory's boundaries."

The Zoroark motioned with her red claws to a stump that was only a few meters away. Though she had accepted the fact that there were now pokemon in her territory, she didn't want them hanging around and so there was still the growl in her voice. She seemed to ignore the fact that Blaze had said he was an outlaw. Just another reason to want them gone I guess.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 pm

"Alright nice to meet you Runa." Blaze said. He knew that the the dark pokemon wanted them gone, but Blaze wanted to stick around for a little while to talk and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tick and the Flame   The Tick and the Flame Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tick and the Flame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: