Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whimsical Madness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Whimsical Madness Empty
PostSubject: Whimsical Madness   Whimsical Madness EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:26 am

Czarina had been walking through town for a bit, debating on where to buy her berries. She picked a quaint looking shop and started to approach it. The Archen, a little flustered at the fact she wasn't first in line sighed inwardly. There was a Mudkip ahead of her. She preened her brightly colored feathers while waiting, but began to grow impatient at how long they were taking.

She cleared her throat politely before speaking. "Pardon me, but could you please hurry it up. I don't mean to be rude but I need to go to Pecha forest before it gets dark. Waiting in line only makes time pass you know. I have places I need to be." Rina said, trying to be as polite as possible, but she was getting a little impatient at what was taking so long. "Surely a Mudkip of your fine tastes understands." She finished, deciding to add a little compliment at the end to appeal to him more.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Team: Equipo
Inventory:

Whimsical Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness   Whimsical Madness EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:50 am

Wizdum was going to get some supplies for a job he was thinking of taking, And all that was left on his list was some berries. He wanted to be completely prepared for whatever this task would throw at him. This being his first job, It was a little nerve wracking. It was about a little after mid-day, A couple hours before sunset. Wizdum decided to go to a charming looking shop to get his berries from. He greeted the shop keeper and began deciding what he should buy.

Wizdum, Making the decisions of what berries to buy, Heard a poke open the shop door and enter the line. He turned to the poke, Seeing it was a Archen. The Archen began to speak, And Wizdum replied, " Sorry miss! Here, Take my spot, I've got lots of time, " And moved out of the way for the Archen to buy her berries. " Are ya also headin' to Pecha Forest? I was as well planning to go there. " Wizdum said. " Oh, And what is your name by chance? " He said, Trying to be apologetic for taking too long.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Whimsical Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness   Whimsical Madness EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:58 am

Czarina gave him a sweet smile. She was surprised by how quickly he responded and how polite he was. The fact he was also apologetic only added to her liking for the little Mudkip. "Oh nonsense dear, thank you though." She said while tucking her wings in. Her simple dark eyes watched the Mudkip. "I am Czarina, part of a mighty line of Royalty. And yes, I am indeed heading to Pecha Forest. I take it there is a chance you'd like to come along?" She said. The shopkeeper grabbed her attention though, and she let out a little 'ah' sound, proceeding to glance at his stock. "No, no. This won't do. There are Sitrus Berries." She said with a sigh and lifted one of her wings out in exasperation. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, but turned and fluttered out of line. "My, my. I guess I'll have to check back later." She said and glanced over at the Mudkip.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

Whimsical Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness   Whimsical Madness EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:10 am

After hearing what Czarina had to say, He said back " It would be a pleasure if I could tag along with you! " He said with a grin. " Why are you heading to Pecha Forest anyways, Hmm? Are you apart of the guild? " Wizdum said as she exited the line. He was glad to meet somebody so friendly, As he was rather new to Grassveil and hadn't had much to do. Well, It wasn't that there wasn't much to do, But Wizdum was not very willing to do much. Now, He could have a proper outing, Perhaps a bit of adventure. Plus, It would be nice to have a friend around.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Whimsical Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness   Whimsical Madness EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Rina shook her head. "Oh no, no. I'm not part of the guild. I'm actually hoping to form a team myself." She said and shifted on her feet ever so slightly. "Ah, well you see I'm heading in there to do some training, as well as pick up a certain berry that grows there. My parents, resting elsewhere, have a fondness for certain types of berries." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. Her eyes shifted back to the shop stall for a brief moment. "Alas... They don't sell them here. I will have to venture as far into the forest as I can until I find one." Czarina finished and spread her wings out for a moment. It wasn't that she didn't want to train, but the specific berry she was looking for was very rare. "If you would like to come along I need to be off soon before the sun gets any higher in the sky."
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

Whimsical Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness   Whimsical Madness EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Wizdum listened intently as the bird spoke to him. " Well that's real nice of you, To find that berry that they like! " He said heartily. "What kind of berry is it, Or what does it look like? " Wizdum continued. He looked outside, Seeing that the sun has risen a great deal from when he had entered the shop. How long was I in here? Wizdum thought to himself. " Maybe we should walk and talk, " Wizdum suggested. He walked along to the door and held it open for Czarina to exit. He was getting excited, Going on a proper, What you could call, 'Quest'. It's funny to call it a quest,Considering it is really simple, But it certainly sounds like one, He thought. Wizdum felt a gust blow through the town, Sending leaves and bits of paper scuttling along the ground.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Whimsical Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness   Whimsical Madness EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 am

With a thank you and a nod to the Mudkip, Czarina strode out the doorway. "Why a Watamel Berry. I'm sure you've heard of it. They're rather rare. But if it's for my parents I will go to the end of the fores to find one if I have to. My mother and father have a royal lineage, and if they desire a Watamel berry I will find it. As their daughter I must do my best for them after all. I need to uphold my families reputation regardless of the circumstances. Be it a simple fetch quest, or defending from an attacker, I will always do my best." She said with a simple nod.

It was so matter-of-fact for her. The health of her family went above all things. At the end of the day she returned with enough food to last them for at least another day, and kept up the same routine so they would always have something extra. Even if Czarina was a brat at times, she would work her hardest for her family. "Ahem, now then. I shall be leading the way. I know my way through Pecha Forest quite well by now. And you... Can watch the rear. Mind you we should watch out for Outlaws. There's quite a few nasty Pokemon out there." She said while walking along the dirt path. She ruffled her feathers for a brief moment, remembering a run in with one. Smoothing them down, she dismissed the thought. "Now then erm... What did you say your name was again?" Rina asked while being careful not to whip up too much dust while she traversed along the pathway out of town.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

Whimsical Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness   Whimsical Madness EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:59 am

Wizdum gave a nod goodbye to the shopkeeper, And began to catch up with Czarina. He listened as she spoke of her family. " Gosh, That must be mighty stressful, Always representing your family like that. So, Is your mom and dad like a king and queen? " Wizdum said, Trotting along the path. It was a bit of a windy day in Grassveil, The bushes and newly blooming plants blowing in the wind.

The sun was almost directly above their heads, Making it about noon. Wizdum listened to Czarina tell him his instructions. Instructions? Well, No matter, At least this is something to do, And I get to help her family. Royal family at that, Wizdum thought. " Er, The name is Wizdum " He replied. Wizdum could see the main entrance to Pecha Forest from where he was standing. " Well, We are almost there, " He said, Hurrying his pace. Hopefully they could find a Watmel Berry as fast as possible, Because he didn't enjoy fighting a whole lot. Mainly because he was horrible at it, And he didn't very much enjoy hurting pokes, How ever misguided they are.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Whimsical Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness   Whimsical Madness EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:16 am

Czarina shrugged. "No Pokemon can say for sure. The kingdom vanished a long time ago. But if the chance ever appeared, one of us would surely try for the throne. But as their daughter I would be the second to receive the royal symbol. And that is only after I have proven myself." She said and proceeded towards the entrance of the gate.

With a spread of her wings she bounded into the forest. "Keep up now, I want to get through here without traveling too slow. Trivial matters like this should be done with elegance and agility. " Rina stated while leaping easily over a small bush. Her feet hit the ground and she quickly traveled along at a fast pace once more. Only once did she check back to see if the Mudkip was keeping up. It wasn't that she was trying to leave him behind, but that she expected others to be at her speed, if not faster. But as a Archen, she would naturally be faster than the poor Mudkip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whimsical Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whimsical Madness   Whimsical Madness Empty

Back to top Go down

Whimsical Madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: