Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misses and Medichams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Misses and Medichams Empty
PostSubject: Misses and Medichams   Misses and Medichams EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:08 am

A brightly colored bird-like creature cleared her throat as she hopped through town. Her winged arms spread out with each hop as she attempted to elegantly make her way through town. It was an Archen,; blue, yellow, and red in color. Her odd appearance was certainly unusual to the occasional Pokemon who gave her a glance as they walked past. But she didn't seem to mind, she was Czarina, part of a royal lineage of rulers from an ancient kingdom. She merely decided to take it as a compliment and held her head up high.

Czarina was quite the Pokemon when it came to keeping up her appearance. Her feathers were neatly arranged at all times and her claws sharpened and carefully taken care of. She practiced elegant movements, almost similar to dancing when training, and therefor executed them as well when do the most common things, such as walking. Her wide eyes were lowered just slightly, as if she was calm about her surroundings and a smile was on her face. It was a cool day, refreshing with a faint breeze that made her wish she could take flight through the skies. But being an Archen she could not until she evolved.

A Medicham was up ahead, and though Rina wasn't planning on talking to any Pokemon, this one gave off a strange vibe she picked up. The Archen made her way over to the Medicham, running instead of hopping to pick up some more speed. It certainly had an unusual feeling. One that was silent, but had a heavy amount of power hidden underneath the quiet blanket that a Pokemon would have to be a fool not to notice. "Ahem, pardon me. But there is something about you that just emanates power. Something that drew me to you in an instant. I, you see, am Czarina. Part of a royal lineage that goes back to ancient times." The unusual bird said, spreading her wings out in a quaint little curtsy. There was a twinkle in her eye, obviously seeing something special in the Medicham. "And you seem like a wise Pokemon. Perhaps you would accompany me on a journey? I am going to Shadowhue Forest. There is a certain berry there my parents fancy that I would like to get them as a gift. And surely I should find a companion to go along with me. And you! Well you are just the perfect companion for such a trip. I can practically see the power emanating off of you!" Rina said, obviously flattering the Medicham. Although what she was saying was true, she could sense something interesting about the Medicham in general.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Misses and Medichams   Misses and Medichams EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:26 am

Reiko was meditating when an Archen approached her and asked her to go on a trip to the Shadowhue Forest. Reiko normally didn't travel with other pokemon, but this was different. She had actually been needing to go to Shadowhue, so she decided to swallow her pride and join the Archen. "I will go. I myself am in search of a good place to train, and Shadowhue sounds like it could be a place where I could find a worthy adversary." she said in a flat, stoic voice.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Misses and Medichams   Misses and Medichams EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:43 am

Czarina gave the Medicham her best smile. "Most excellent!" She said spreading out her wings victoriously. "We shall depart right away! That is.. If you're ready of course." She said placing her wings into a regular position at her sides again. The Archen tucked her wings in and started towards the path to Shadowhue. "I will be waiting at the exit of town, unless you're already packed and ready to go that is." Rina said calmly as she paced her steps trying to keep an elegant gait along the path. "Oh, I say... I didn't catch your name! what is it exactly?" She said tilting her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misses and Medichams   Misses and Medichams Empty

Back to top Go down

Misses and Medichams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: