Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read) Empty
PostSubject: Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read)   Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah, basically I just need help getting more people rping here and more topics being created, you guys can do back story rps of before the apocalypse if you want, I myself am going to come up with a story of after the apocalypse, which I've planned for few to none of our characters will survive (laurel's will probs be the only one if she doesn't get a broken wing or something). And its common sense that the post-apocalyptic world will still be pretty bad even though the infected will be mostly wiped out, there will still be small pockets, most likely on islands where few people could escape and no one has returned to. There will also be no order among the survivors, Especially if groups combine, like how my character is the leader of The Executioners, and I think Wiesel's char is the leader of the other group, both of them will be trying to lead the now fused groups, so though it will be funny, it will also be bad since you need order and yadda yadda I'm getting off topic here... anyways, Those of you rping now, get some friends to join, if they don't wanna, gag them, hog tie them, and force them to 8D and also do some back story, get friends who don't rp here rp in your back story and maybe they'll wanna join the rp. I just don't want it dying cause this is the best rp I got so far, I'm working on ideas for another, and yeah, that's about it...
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read)   Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Well the RP would be going more just idk whose post it is in the topic we were doing with pika and to my knowledge, wies still needs to reply to that post with zash.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read)   Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:00 pm

I see :/ lemme check our topic and see who's post it should be
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read)   Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:01 pm

pikas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read)   Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need more rpers and topics (Everyone read)
Page 1 of 1