Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sisterly care, sisterly despair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lilith scanned the forest with her eyes as she navigated through the forest. Being able to see was still sort of new for the Golbat, but she was beginning to adjust to it. "Food..." she whispered, looking around for anything edible. Her food stash had just gone empty, and both her and her injured brother were starting to go hungry.

Luckily, she spotted an apple on the ground. Making sure no one was around, she swooped town and took it. "Not bad."She commented, letting the apple roll into her simple, homemade satchel. "But a mere apple is still not enough for both me and Kiru in the long run." she sighed, her facial expression turning into a worried frown. Even though she despised her life as an outlaw, it looked like she had no other choice. She had to mug somone. Flying up to a nearby branch, she wrapped her wings around her and blended in with the signature shadows of the forest. Now all she had to do was wait...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Renegade
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:53 am

Kain caught the bone and ran at the Poochyena alpha. Once Kain got close he lowered his head and tried to ram the alpha. But it was all for not, for the Poochyena had dodged him and used his thunder fang on Kain. It hit him directly to the side. He felt the pulse of electricity flowing to him. It was agonizing. But he managed to stand up. This Poochyena was stronger than Kain that much he was sure about.

The electricity flowed through him like water flows down the river. The sparks still made itself present enough to almost chain and hit someone else. He turned to the Poochyena who was some what smiling. He spoke to Kain and Lilith. His speech was intellectual not like every other wild pokemon.

"Still standing? Impressive. But resistance is futile. I'll get that food it I have to take it from you corpses."

And with that he did another leap. He bounced off Kain and went for the two bats.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 am

Lilith had tried to prevent the Alpha from hitting Kain, as well, but her paralysis glued her to the ground.It looked like the Poochyena had taken notice of this, and he was now charging towards the siblings. Lilith slowly moved her twitching wing up to protect Kiru better, while thinking through how she should attack him. "You're finished!" The Poochyena barked as he leapt towards the the younger bat. "N-no you don't!" Lilith countered, pushing the canine back with a Sludge Bomb and poisoning him in the process.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:05 am

The canine stood up the poison obviously was taking effect. Even though it didn't hurt him much it still hurt. He needed a pecha berry (I think) to cure him. Too bad for him he didn't have any nor did Kain. He turned to Kain and ran at him full speed. Kain almost didn't have time to react... Almost. He managed to bring his head back and slam it forward itercepting the Poochyena from hitting him.

The canine quickly hit Kain to the side and ran toward the two bats. But he didn't attack he just picked up an oran berry. It didn't cure his poison but it healed him. He turned to the bats. He was healed quite a bit. He jumped towards the golbat his thuder fang about to hit his target.

He made contact but when he opened his eyes he saw the cubone in front. He was biting his bone. He swung the bone making the Canine slid across the floor and away from the two. He spoke to him.

"You will not harm these people anymore. Go before you end up like your friends."
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Cursed paralysis! Lilith thought as she tried to flap her wings, but to no avail. She was grounded, and just as helpless as the brother she was desperately trying to protect. Kain was more or less on his own now. At least she had managed to poison the Poochyena, making the fight somewhat easier...or not. The canine had somehow got his paws on an Oran berry, and was now a lot healthier. Lilith felt the his rage as he turned around and charged towards her with another Thunder Fang. Wrapping her wings around her as well as she could, she braced herself and Kiru for the impact...that never came. As she looked up, she could see why. "Y-you fool!" she cried out, her protective instincts starting to cover Kain, as well. "An outlaw like me...isn't worth saving....worry about yourself..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Poochyena was furious. Furious at the Zubat for hiding in his turf, furious at the Golbat for standing in his way and poisoning him and furious at the Cubone for being too hard headed (pun unintended) for his own good. Still, he didn't like the odds in this fight. Even if it was 1 on 1, he had no pack in fighting condition to back him up. "Very well, intruders." he snarled reluctantly. "We leave, but we won't forget. Name's Fenris. Don't forget." and with that, he left, followed by his injured pack.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Kain Stood there before collapsing onto the ground. He had multiple bite marks on his back and legs. Even his arms had some marks. It was remarkable he hadn't fainted earlier. There was a jolt every now and again to show the paralysis still in effect. His bone had fallen away from him about two meters.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 pm

"Kain!" Lilith exclaimed, slowly making her way to the injured Cubone. "Are-are you okay?" she asked, a worried expression on her face. It was pretty silly when she thought about it. Here she was, worrying about someone she had tried to mug at first. But still, he had saved her, and now that the paralysis was starting to fade, she was determined to try to do the same for him. "We...have to get out of here." she commented as Kiru climbed onto her back, careful not to put more strain on her than necessary. "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:25 pm

The cubone face made a grimace as he reached for his bone. He grabbed it and propped himself up with it. He spoke softly the adrenaline wearing off and the pain taking it's effect. The power in his voice had faded as well. But he managed to utter words.

"I'm fine. Just worry about you brother. My partner is in this forest maybe he'll find me."
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 pm

"You're anything but fine!" Lilith exclaimed as she staggered over, her wings still unusable. "None of us are." the Golbat added. "We should stick together for now, at least until we find your teammate." she suggested. The forest was inhabited by other Pokemon, as well, and they probably wouldn't stand a chance on their own, not in their current condition. "Safety in numbers, after all. You don't mind, do you?" she added awkwardly. Having grown up as part of a large group, she secretly missed the company of Pokemon that she could trust, other than Kiru. Not that she would admit this to Kain, if course.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 pm

"Yeah, I guess. But it could be hours before we find him. I'm not sure if we could wander for hours."

Kain didn't like the idea of putting people in danger. He didn't like help at all. He was always a loner no matter what. And his teammate was the complete opposite. If they find him it could be a while but he'd ask questions about the two. Alec was a good guy but he was a little righteous so he'd want to turn them in.

"When we find him stay back he won't like what you do too much. And he finds us... Well let's hope we find him first."
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

"We'll probably find him faster if we cooperate." Lilith suggested. She had heard that Cubone generally were loners, but that didn't mean she couldn't at least offer her help. "Kiru and I could improve the odds of finding him with our ultrasonic senses." she added, Kiru nodding in agreement. However, the Golbat couldn't help but thinking about what Kain had said about his teammate. He was right. As another guild member he would most likely turn her in. She knew what she did was wrong, and she would calmly surrender without a fight, as long as they agreed to give Kiru a safe place to live. If only there was a way to change her ways... "Say." the Golbat asked. "Do you believe there's a way for an outlaw like me to...start over?"
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:29 pm

"I believe that if you change then you should be given a second chance. But there are some people who don't deserve one. You…I would give a second chance. But I don't know that you could start over. You would have to juana your record wiped clean. And that stuff is impossible to do."

Alec moved through the forest looking for his lost teammate. It took him a while to even get to the next level let alone find his teammate. For all he knew his cubone friend could be waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:10 pm

So much has happened today... Kiru thought as he still tried to put the pieces together. His big sister had showed up with a stranger that she somehow trusted, and had told him that he was there to help them. Then there was the attack of the pack of Poochyena. That event made him trust the Cubone, as well. And now Lilith and himself were helping this guy look for his teammate, who most likely would arrest her. "Sis is a good pokemon." he muttered, partially to convince the Cubone, and partially to comfort his sister. "She can do it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilith closed her eyes. Partially to hone her senses, but mostly to hide her moved tears. "I know that what I've done can never be undone." she replied. "But at the very least I can try to make up for the misdeeds by changing...by becoming a better pokemon." she added as she opened her eyes, which were now gleaming with honesty. "Oh, I almost forgot: Which species is your teammate?"
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm

"I'm sure she is."

He kept limping on as he saw the golbat use her ultrasonic sense to 'see' his partner. But it wasn't long before she asked what he was.

"He's a fire type... Charmander. Shouldn't be hard."

He was reluctant to tell them considering their forest was burned down. No doubt it was probably a fire pokemon with a grudge.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 pm

"I...see." Lilith replied meekly. After the forest fire she had (understandably) never been able to view fire types in the same way again. To be blunt, both siblings had developed a phobia of fire, and preferred to steer clear of anything fire related. So it was only natural for her nerves to act up a little when the explorer they were tracking down was a Charmander. At least she could thank Arceus he hadn't evolved yet. Ironically enough, her sensors picked up a weak signal of a pokemon about Kain's size with some sort of gas forming around its tail. probably his...flames. she thought, reluctantly facing Kain. "I...I think I got your partner's signal...it feels like he's somewhere to the north-northeast."
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 pm

"His tails heat signature should be stronger than any other chramander lurking here. But let's be safe enough to check it out. Not many Charmander in these parts."

He liked to be sure. He thought it would be pretty easy to find thanks to the blue flame on his tail. Not to mention he was a lower level then both of them. So if push did come to shove she might be able to knock him out. It wouldn't be easy but if need be she could do it.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Lilith surpressed a worried shiver at the 'stronger heat signature' part, even if she was nowhere close to feeling the heat yet. All the more reason to surrender without a fight, if it came to that. Still, she felt like she was doing the right thing. She loathed being an outlaw, and this encounter could give her a chance to say goodbye to that lifestyle, and to redeem herself. For her own sake, but most of all for her brother's sake. But first they needed to find the Charmander. "Our ultrasonic waves can't sense heat," the Golbat explained as they slowly made they way through the forest. "But I can sense quite a lot of flame shaped gasses at the tip of his tail."
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Kain kept walking towards the Charmander the bats 'saw'. It was kinda creepy that her brother didn't have any eyes but Kain didn't say anything. He had hoped it was the Charmander that was known as Alec but sometimes fire types wander into the forest.

They approached a shrub. What ever was behind it was the Charmander. He took a deep breath before turning to the bats. He spoke to them.

"You could walk away now. Then you won't have to even take the chance of him finding out."

Alec kept walking until he heard some movement in th brush. There he looked getting ready to fight. He was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:26 pm

"No." Lilith replied. She didn't want to run anymore. This was her chance to face both her fears and her actions. Besides, Kiru hadn't done anything wrong, so even if they decided to arrest her in the end, it was their duty to save the Zubat. "It's okay. I'm an outlaw, and I have to take responsability for my actions sooner or later." the Golbat muttered as she prepared to walk through the bushes. "Besides, in order to become a better pokemon I should do what's right, and turning in an outlaw is the right thing to do."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiru shivered as they approached the bushes. He really didn't want his sister to be taken, but what could he do about it? He was just a Zubat, after all. I guess the only thing I can do is pray that his teammate will understand, as well...
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:51 am

Kain didn't like it, not one bit. Even though it was quite righteous of her to do it was wrong. Her brother needed her more than she knew about. The Kid was not only depending on her to survive but to hold on to what he had lost in the fire. If she went through with this it would leave the small Zubat a hollow shell that once was her brother.

Stepping through the bushes would show her face immediately. And the more he thought about it the more it seemed wrong. It wasn't only wrong... It was selfish of her to do that to her only remaining family. But he knew he couldn't change her mind. Not yet at least.

He stepped through the bush showing the small Orange-ish Charmander. His flame was blue and he had two scars going down his face. It showed signs of past battles he obviously had won...barley. He turned to Kain and spoke.

"Kain! There you are. I've been searching all over the place." He then noticed the Golbat behind him and realized that the Cubone was limping he spoke again. "Who is this? A friend of yours? She seems familiar."

Kain nodded and looked to the Golbat and the Zubat to make themselves present.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Lilith looked down as she suddenly got hit with insecurity. Was this the right thing to do? It had to be, right? After all, she would have the burden of escaping from the law lifted from her shoulders. And more importantly, Kiru would be given a safe place to stay, unlike their current situation where they had to move from hideout to hideout in order to avoid being taken by wild pokemon or the police. She would miss him more than anything, though. He was her only remaining family, after all, and by time she had become the closest thing to a mother he could get. By turning herself in, he would be safe, but both his and her hearts would surely break. Forgive me, Kiru. The Golbat sighed as she took a step forward. I've always been a terrible guardian.

"My name is Lilith." The Golbat spoke up reluctantly. She didn't want to say this, at least to a fire-type. But what other choice did she have, if she wanted har brother to be safe. "The reason I seem familiar is probably because you've seen me on a wanted poster. But please take my word for it when I say that I didn't choose the path of thievery. I truly want to change, to find another, better way to put food on the table. I can't make you believe me, but if you do decide to arrest me, at least make sure my brother, Kiru will be safe." She put up a brave mask as she spoke, but she was terrified as she felt said brother's uneven breathing down her neck. What would happen now? Would this Charmander arrest her? And, if not, would it be possible for her to change her ways?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiru would have cried though the entire speech, if it wasn't for the fact that he didn't have any eyes to cry with. However, he was breathing as if he truly was crying. He didn't want his only family to go to prison. He wanted to stay with Lilith, to watch her change...and eventually to evolve and take his first look at the world with his sister beside him.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 pm

When she said this it clicked in Alec's brain. She attacked and wounded his partner he managed to convince her that he was on her side only to lead them right into a trap. His limping and supporting himself with the bone made sense. She obviously wounded him to take his food.

Alec then blocked Kain with his arm. His expression changed from confused to anger. The fire on his tail grew a bit as his anger did the same. He was going to attack. She may have been a higher level then him but it didn't matter he gotten out of tough situations before. He crouched down and leaped forward.
Alec hit the ground shortly after the Cubone used his bone to trip the Charmander. As he recovered he turned to him and spoke out of complete anger. "What are you doing? She's an outlaw and wanted for thievery. The Cubone made a nice counter. "Really? I see a Pokemon who is scared and trying to fight for her brothers safety. I know what she is and a thief isn't one of them." The Charmander shook his head. "She's obviously not telling you the truth. Did she attack you?"

"Yes but... "Then we assume guilty until proven innocent." "Your not listening. Did she attack? Yes. But if it wasn't for her I would be dead by now, and lunch for a pack of poochyena." "Why are you protecting her?" "Because it's our duty as guild members to protect the innocent from the bad. She has good in her she's just confused." "What you believe I should let her go? Let's say she is a 'good' person and we let her go. How do we know she won't go back to thievery? "I believe she does it to protect her brother to keep him fed. He's all She has left. How can you be so heartless." "As I recall your always hard to trust people and hostile to everyone including me. "For good reason. My own parents were keeping locked up and isolated from everything. I look at her and I see someone who has no one but her brother. At least she has that, Don't take it away from her. Don't let her end up like this lonely old Cubone."
Alec thought for a moment. Ten minutes seemed like an eternity. And he finally was done and came to a conclusion. He spoke to the cubone. "I'm taking her in." The Cubone got in his way. "I'm not letting you." The Charmander was provoked to attack...but, didn't. He just nodded finally realizing he lost the conversation. "Fine, She goes, I'll see if I can clear up her record. Anything happens it's on you." "Thank you for seeing reason." He turned and looked away, giving the cubone a couple of minutes to say good-bye.
Kain approached the Golbat. His adrenaline was pumping for the fact he almost fought his team leader. "Your, free. I have to get back to the guild... Don't get into trouble. I saved you this time but next time you might not be so lucky next time. So this is good-bye for now."
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:06 am

This is it. Lilith thought, her gaze alternating between Kain and the Charmander. The two of them seemed to be in deep discussion about what to with her and her brother. She had to admit it, she was afraid. Afraid of the Fire-type, and afraid of the outcome of this situation. While listening to this decisive conversation, she felt even more insecure. Did she truly deserve to go to jail? Did she truly deserve Kain's mercy? A lot of questions whirled through her already chaos ridden mind. Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity the Charmander opened his mouth and uttered the fateful words; "I'm taking her in."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No..." The Charmander's words hit Kiru like a dagger, causing him to breathe even more unevenly. "You can't...not Sis..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilith was about to surrender when she noticed the Cubone stepping forwards. "I'm not letting you." His defence made the Charmander change his mind, apparently. At least it made the him step back. "Fine, she goes. I'll see if I can clear up her records. Anything happens, it's on you." And with that, the Charmander started to leave.

While Kain was thanking his partner, Lilith was probably even more grateful towards Kain. himself. After all, this pokemon had stood up to his teammate, and even almost fought him in her defence. This made her even more determined to change than before. In fact, she could already feel one change out of sheer happiness of getting a second chance. "Thank you." She muttered as her body started to glow. "I swear on my evolution, I will change. Thank you so much for all you've done..." the now Crobat said as she finished evolving. "And good bye."
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:56 am

Kain nodded to the Golbat. Then spoke to her as final words.

"Don't be a stranger. And take care of yourself and your brother."

With that he turned and met up with the Charmander. The Charmander nodded and motioned for him to go on and he'd catch up. Once the cubone was out of ear shot he turned to the Golbat. He spoke with fury in his words.

"You got away this time but one slip-up and I'll hunt you down and get the repayment for everything you've done."

And the. The Charmander disappeared into the bushes following after the Cubone.

(Fun rping with you! Hope to do it again.)
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 pm

(It has been a pleasure rping with you, as well ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisterly care, sisterly despair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: