Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sinnoh Adventures

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sdds1234

sdds1234

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:47 am

"Bye Mom, I'll see you when I come home" said Drake, a new trainer with his first pokemon his mom gave him for his 12th birthday.
"OK honey I'll save up your money" said Drake's mom.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 am

Kat was almost out the door when Luna came running after her. Kat, you forgot your backpack! Kat almost whacked her head on the door. Sorry about that Luna. I swore I had it. The Eevee sighed and handed the bag to her trainer. Kat laughed a bit, but turned when she heard someone else. Oh, hey, it's Drake. Come one Luna, let's go say hi. The Eevee nodded as she jumped into her trainers arms. Alright, let's go! The young Eevee said as she lifted a paw and pointed forward. Kat just rolled her eyes and put Luna on her shoulder.

The sun was just pearly over head as the girl and her Eevee walked toward they friends. Hey Drake. You ready to start the journey? Kat said as her partner jumped of her shoulder and walked up to the Totodile. Hey Bowser. Ready to start the journey? The young Eevee asked as her tail wagged back and forth.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:16 am

"You bet I am" said Drake "I was just going to get my national pokedex while Prof. Oak was in town." "I wanna meet lot of new pokemon!" said Bowser the small but strong Totodile. "And have more family!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Shizu stretched her arms as she wandered into Twinleaf Town, her Gible wandering along next to her. Despite the apparent laid back attitude she seemed to have right now, she wasn't always like this. Most of the time, Shizu, or Rei as she preferred to be called, was extremely hyperactive. Most of the time it rubbed off on Azura, but at other times, the Gible could be the only sane one around.

A sudden gust of wind attempted to blow Rei's white hat off of her head. One of her arms shot down to hold it on before she chuckled to herself.
"Doesn't it feel just so awesome to travel, Azura!" she grinned to her Gible partner.
The Land Shark Pokemon nodded cheerfully in agreement.

It wasn't long before Rei spotted two trainer up ahead. They both had pokemon near them and looked as if they were trainers. Rei didn't waste any time jogging towards them, Azura swiftly following.
"Hey there!" waved the cheerful young female, her other arm keeping her beige shoulder bag, on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
sdds1234

sdds1234

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:54 pm

"Well what do you know, another trainer" said Drake. Bowser, even though of his fighting spirit, was shy around new people and pokemon, but he said a few words. "W-w-who are they." Drake help his totodile in soothing words. "It's okay, Bowser, we will be seeing all sorts of trainers and pokemon along the way, this is great practice."
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:16 am

Kat patted Bowser's head. It's alright Bowser. On the other hand, Kat's partner Luna walked up to the new trainer and waved a snow white paw as she spoke, What's up? My names Luna and that's my trainer Kat. The Eevee raises a snow white paw at her trainer. Kat waves as she picks up her shiny Eevee. Names Katherine, but everyone calls me Kat for short.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:39 am

"Hi there! I'm Rei! Well... technically my name's Shizu, but Rei suits me more." smiled the young trainer as she stopped next to the two others. She seemed unsurprised at the fact that the Eevee had spoken and was more occupied by its rare colouring.
"Well you're cute, aren't you!" she grinned to Luna crouching down beside Katherine's partner.

Getting back up as Kat lifted the Eevee into her arms, Rei introduced the two to her partner.
"This is Azura by the way."

The Gible have a short wave with her small paws, her large mouth uttering a short greeting as she did so.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 pm

"We'll take baby steps Bowser, don't be shy." said Drake. "H-h-hi, I'm Bowser." said Bowser. "I think I'm better! I'm talking to a new trainer and pokemon!" Drake was relieved to see Bowser was getting better at it. "Well, he was shy because everyone would think he's funny and would call him names. Now he is great because of Luna's courage." Said Drake
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Nazumi woke up to an early start, "I'm off Mom! Love you, call you when i get to the next town." "Ok Nazumi,. be carful!" her mom called to her. Already out the door Nazumi left for her Pokemon adventure. Leaving Twin Leaf Town and onto the next one over to receav her first Pokemon. She noticed a small bundle of trainer together, "I hope they don't challenge me to a battle I don't have any Pokemon." she chuckled as she walked closer to the group.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Luna giggled at the one named Rei. Thank you Rei. Kat smiled at her partner, then turned to Drake and Bowser. Now Drake, I really don't think you would it courage. Kat chuckled as Luna looked up and glared at her. Kat then turned and saw another Trainer. Hey guys, it's another trainer. Let's go say hi. Kat said as she put Luna on her shoulder and walked over to the new trainer. Hello, my names Kat and this is Luna. It's nice to meet you. Kat said as she held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 pm

"Oh my a grass type pokemon, I hope it will be my friend." sarcastically said Bowser. "Oh, how do you make it sound so easy." joked Drake. "Hi I'm Drake and this is my partner Bowser."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 pm

[Tenshi said Nazumi doesnt have her pokemon yet. Sd.]

Rei cheerfully hopped over to the young trainer, ""Hi there! I'm Rei!"
The energetic trainer seemed to have boundless amounts of energy and waited no time in greeting the newest person to arrive on the scene.
"And this is Azura!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Nazumi looked at the trainers and thier Pokemon shyly, "Hello, I'm Nazumi. Could you please direct me to proff. Rowen's lab?" she asked quietly. She looked at the small Pokemon; Thier all so cute. she thought as she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:19 pm

"Sure, we're going there right now" said Bowser. Drake said "yeah we're going there."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:25 am

Kate rushed out of her house sporting a back chock-full of what looked to be books. A male Torchic clung desparately to her shoulder as she made a mad dash for the exit of Twinleaf Town. "Darn! I had no clue I had spent so much time studying!" she exclaimed as she ran like a madwoman, almost plowing into a group of trainers who were just ahead of her.

"Woah!" she exclaimed, plowing her heels into the ground to stop herself from running over one of the trainers, causing her to fall forward. "That was close...." she muttered.

(Ooc: You guys can decide who I almost trampled, I'm not sure who specifically to put. Maybe the next person to post is it....?)
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 am

"Whoa, you may want to slow down." said Drake. Bowser looked at the new trainer and said "Hi, I'm Bowser this is my partner Drake."
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Kat look at Nazumi. Oh, you must be the new trainer Grandpa tolded me about. I can show you where the lab is. Kat said as she and Luna motioned for the lab. Yeah, It would be nice to see everyone too. The snow white Eevee said as she wondered off into thought.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Nazumi looked at Kat in confusion, "Proff. Rowen has a granddaughter?" she asked tilting her head to the side. Guess we learn something new everyday. she thought and followed Kat to thier destination.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:02 pm

"Hi there!" grinned Rei suddenly. Her energetic personality had subsided for a few seconds to let the others get their introductions in, but now she was ready to join in. After introducing both herself and Azura, she pointed in the direction of Sandgem Town, knowing that the professors laboratory was there.
"Lets go then! No use hanging around here when there are places to go, people and pokemon to see!"
She giggled almost childishly before spinning on her heel to change the direction she was facing. She didn't have any problem with leaving the others behind for a while. She was just itching to explore! Rei then took off, waving at the others, and stating that she'd 'see them later' if they were going to spend more time just talking.

Azura glanced at the rest of the crowd before bounding after her trainer. She didn't utter a sound, but something about her showed that she had just as much energy as Rei did.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Oh yeah, but he really doesn't like me telling everyone. Kat said with a slight giggle. Luna then pulled on her trainer's ear. Come on Kat. We don't have all day. Luna said as she jumped off Kat's shoulder. Kat gave a small yelp as she glared at her partner. Fine and see ya Rei. Kat said as she waved at her new friend. she then turned to the new trainer with a smile. Alright, let's getta moving Nazumi. The young trainer said as she grabs Nazumi's hand and dragged her along.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:13 am

"Oh, look at time, time to get going, last one there's a rotten egg." Drake said. "Let's go." said Bowser.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Nazumi felt Kat pull her arm and quickly followed. She stared to laugh, "You know kat I'm not a raggdoll." she giggled thinking of what Pokemon she should choose. There was Turtwig the grass type, Nah. I don't really like Turtwig. They not really fast when they fully evolve. she thought. There was also the fire type Chimchar witch was full of energy. Chimchar's cute and all but they take time to train. Plus their finnal form is kind of scary. she shought shuddering of a distant bad memory. The Watertype Pokemon Piplup was last. Cute, fast, powerful, and full of pride. I like it. I'll choose Piplup. Nazumi thought.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Break time guys who wants to talk for the professor? Whoever posts first gets it
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:35 pm

I guess I will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinnoh Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Adventures   Sinnoh Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinnoh Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Pokemon Rps-
Jump to: