Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you afraid of needles?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

Are you afraid of needles? Empty
PostSubject: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:25 pm

"owowowowww. ughh" the sound of his patient's whining jolted Hiro from his daydream. he noted some things down on the clipboard.
"you asked for this so don't complain." Hiro said, putting the clipboard down and unsheathing his zanpakto.
"No, sir please! i don't want to go through with it! NOOOOO!" his patiant said., ignoring this Hiro released his zanpakto. "Restore fates design, Resutatsuru!" the blade extended slightly and thickened, becoming a double edged sword, literally. a chain fell from the bottom of the handle, dangling a green crystal that matched the crystal that the blade had become. hiro brought the sword up and prepared to strike.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Kaori, Fourth Seat of the Thirteenth Division, wandered through the Fourth Division. She was on her way to visit Riku who was now well on her way to recovery after their last trip to the World of the Living.
As she walked past the room of one of the patients she heard the jangling noises of a chain. Being the curious and nosy Soul Reaper she was, Kaori decided to investigate.
She pushed open the door and saw Hiro with his green crystal zapakuto raised and ready to strike.

The fourth seat blinked, mentally saying "Wtf?!" before reaching out to prevent the patient from any harm.
"Stop!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Hiro stopped his blade right before it hit the patient's wound. the patient then proceeded to faint. "What is it? is there something wrong?" Hiro said, bringing his blade back to a rested stance.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:04 am

Kaori blinked. Her mind had once again thought the phrase "Wtf!?"
This Soul Reaper had just innocently turned to her as if he had been doing nothing wrong. It was as if he didn't realize he was about to murder a patient.

"Uhh.. Just thought I'd point out the fact that you were about to kill him...."
Kaori's tone sounded confused, which perfectly reflected what she felt right then.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 am

a few seconds passed by while Hiro processed it. then he blushed. "oh sorry, i didn't mean to scare you. my partner, er sword Resutatsuru is unique in it's ability. once released the sword can do no harm, it's only power is restoration." Hiro demonstrated it by swiping the blade through his wrist, removing a bruise he had gotten earlier from bumping his hand into a door-frame.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 am

Kaori's confused expression soon changed into one of understanding.
"Oooh... That makes so much more sense now!"
The fourth seat scratched the back of her head in embarrassment.
"I guess I really should have guessed that you wouldn't be hurting him... I mean.. this is the fourth division and all."

Kaori sighed, throughout glad that there wasn't yet another report to write about some random incident or another.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:20 am

"really sorry, i just got used to everyone in squad 4 knowing how my blade works. I'm Hiro Koji, fifth seat of squad 4, nice to meat you, oh wait one second." a quick swipe and a un-release later and Hiro's hand was out, intent on being shaked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 am

"Kaori Aokakesu. Fourth Seat of Squad Thirteen. Pleased to meet you too!"
The young Shinigami grinned before shaking hands with Squad Four's fifth seat.

"Anyway. Shouldn't you really be healing him?"
As she spoke, Kaori pointed the the patient who had fainted. She now felt slightly guilty for interrupting them.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 am

"i just did, normally i don't use my zanpakto to heal, but i use it when there must be instant healing, this guy got in a bar fight, two broken ribs and some internal bleeding, nothing that could't be fixed in time, but he has an important meeting to attend to tomorrow, and would still need to be here if i didn't just help him, he agreed to it, but i bet he is one of those guys who is afraid of needles." Hiro said, picking up his clipboard and joting down some notes.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:41 am

Kaori chuckled to herself at the thought of a guy getting into a full blown bar fight, but then ending up being scared of needles. The fourth seat shook the thought away.
"Anyhow. What do you plan on doing now that he's fine? I was on my way to visit Riku Nakushita."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:11 am

"well that was the last of my patients for today, unless i get a call i have the rest of the day off, might as well see how Ms. Riku is doing. i heard she got in a pretty bad fight, but i'm not one of her doctors, so i don't know the details. lead the way." Hiro said, tucking the clipboard in his shirt-thing(i don't know what they're called) and left with Kaori.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:19 am

(The black shingami uniform is called a Shihakusho)

Kaori nodded and lead the way down the corridor to Riku's room. On the way, she explained to the fifth seat that they had gotten in a fight with an Arrancar in the World of the Living and Riku had taken the worst of the damage dealt by it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:03 am

Riku was fast asleep in bed, but it was not a pleasent sleep. In her dream she was back home before becoming a Soul Reaper.
*Dream*
Her father had just gotten back from the bar and was in a foul mood. She could smell the Sake in his breath as she cowered in her room, "Get over here you brat." he said drunkenly. Slowly and shaking like a leaf she did as she was told.
*Real World*
Riku began to toss and turn muttering things like, "Please stop. I'll be good." she would whimper with sweat on her forhead.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:46 am

"interesting, i've never actualy seen an arancar, only hollows. but i'm not one to fight, so i probly never will, unless one decides to drop in for tea." Hiro said as they made their way into Riku's room. "oh, it appears she is asleep, oh. and it appears Resu is awake." a green fairy buzed around the room, her atitude muggy from sleep.
"hey Hiro, want to continue the game of chess we've been playing?" Resu asked.
"sure, we should probably give thees two some room, there is usually a chessboard in the better rooms." Hiro said, opening a cabinet and picking out a board. Hiro sat at the table near the window, Resu content to floating crossleged. then Hiro realized what it must have looked like. "oh, sorry i was talking to my partner, Resutatsuru i like to play games with her from time to time, unfortunately we can't really play battleship, i always have to move her pieces for her, and that kinda ruins the game" Hiro started assembling the pieces on the board, the incarnation of his swords spirit that only he could see, was nagging him on where the pieces were. it may be unconventional, but Hiro never really got lonely.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Kaori wandered over to the bed and frowned at Riku's mutterings. What is she dreaming about?
The fourth seat turned a nearby chair around before sitting next to the bed. She watched as Riku tossed and turned in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 pm

*dream*

Riku was thrown into the wall her arms were brused her face tear streaked. Her Father was holding her in place against the wall, "I told you to go get me something to eat by the time I got back!" he screamed at her. She flinched as he gripped her even harder she tried to explain that she tried to get what he wanted but he didn't listen.

*Real world*

Riku struggled but it looked like she was being held in place, "Please stop." she whimpered tears seeping through her closed eyes. It was as if the battle with the arrancar had reawakened her dark past.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:42 pm

"HA! checkmate" Resu said.

"IS NOT! i can still move my king." Hiro said.

"yeah for like three turns, but then i get you. rook to b3."

"alright. fine, i forfeit." now out of the game Hiro could see what was happening in front of the bed. "right, that can't be good for her health, nightmares during recovery. i'm not her doctor, but i'm not going to be giving her medicine. restore fates design, Resutatsuru!" Hiro sliced through the head of the sleeping patient then sheathed his zanpakto. "since the brain is verry different from the body all i could do was give her a choice in her dreams. she is now fully aware that she is dreaming as well. but that still may no end the nightmares. sometimes we have to face the emotional baggage that we have, and that's one of the things dreams can do."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Kaori looked on worriedly at her friend's strained words and tears. She listened and watched as Hiro used Resutatsuru to give Riku a choice. But she stayed silent the whole time. Just watching. For there was nothing she could do to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of needles?   Are you afraid of needles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you afraid of needles?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: Bleach RP-
Jump to: