Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new kid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiterose

Whiterose

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: The new kid   The new kid EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:14 am

Janice stood outside the guild. Why was she here? She didn't want someone else doing her work for her. She didn't want to hire an exploration team to teach that Gengar a lesson. Not after what he did to Alice. She had to do it herself. She had to get stronger and take on that monster herself. She wasn't about to let someone else do her dirty work just for the bounty. But what exactly did an exploration team do? Would she be able to find anyone to form a team with? She shook her head. It doesn't matter. She had to do what she had to do. Even if it took the rest of her life, she would keep going until she came face-to-face once again with that ghost-type.

Janice slowly nudged the door to the guild open. "H-hello?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Glowing red eyes were the first thing visible to any who entered. Next, of course, was all of the hustle and bustle of the guild. Pokemon chatting and standing around the boards, a few running around here and there, and some practicing battle moves. These eyes, however, belonged to one very moody Persian. Keyami, Grassveil GuildMaster stood in front of the immense Guild doors. "Hello!~"
Back to top Go down
Whiterose

Whiterose

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 am

Janice was intimidated as she saw the pair of red eyes staring at her. She was now even more nervous than she was before. "O-oh, hi... I would like to join an exploration team...?" She asked. The poor vulpix was trying not to let this Persian see her sweat. She didn't want to form a team herself because she didn't know if she could find anyone who wanted to join a team and wasn't already in one. "I-I'm not in the wrong place or anything, right?" She asked unsurely.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 am

"Nope! You got it right! Lucky you!~" He padded over to the Vulpix, tail waving in greeting. "Come into my quarters then and we'll get you all set up. I'll find groups who are waiting with open slots in their teams" he informed the new pokemon. "You'll be in business before you know it!"
Back to top Go down
Whiterose

Whiterose

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:49 am

Janice was glad she wasn't in the wrong place. She was excited now that she knew she had nothing to worry about. "Thank you." She said as the Persian walked her to his quarters. She didn't want to step out of line by showing her excitement. "Um... could I ask you what your name is?" She asked. She had a feeling she would be following orders from this pokemon soon, so she felt like she had to learn his name.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:02 am

"Oh! Silly me! I'm Guildmaster Keyami, How do you do?" The Persian bowed his head, rather positive for the time being. "So, follow me this way" he meowed, padding towards a door with a catflap inserted in it. "Right through this door" he nodded at the somewhat transparent flap.
Back to top Go down
Whiterose

Whiterose

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:24 am

"I'm doing well, thank you." Janice lied. How could she honestly feel good after what happened three days ago? After seeing Alice's corpse laying at the feet of that outlaw. Alice was always a sweet, innocent young girl. Janice only wished she could have taken her place. She should've been the one to take the hit instead of her younger sister. She could feel the tears forming in her eyes, but she quickly blinked them away. She couldn't let Keyami see her as a spineless pokemon. "Nice to meet you, my name's Janice." She introduced herself.

Janice walked through the cat door as Keyami gestured to it. She honestly didn't know if she was ready for the responsibility of joining a team. But she did know that it was about to become clear soon.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:10 am

Keyami padded in after the Vulpix. Settling down on a mass of pillows near a large bookcase, he began to look around. As if suddenly remembering something, he jumped up. "Oh yeah! You wanted to join a team." Yes, you read correctly. Keyami had already forgotten his purpose for being in the room. "Well, Let me summon Echo and see what teams have available slots." and with this, he literally rung a huge bell to signal his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Whiterose

Whiterose

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Janice wanted to facepaw as the Persian almost forgot why she was here. She heard the bell ring and figured while they were waiting for this pokemon's "apprentice" to show up, she may as well try to do ask some questions. "So... how difficult is it to get into a team, exactly?" She asked, slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:21 pm

"Not at all" Keyami assured, sitting himself back down. "As long as the team members are all okay with it, then you're in!" The Guildmaster purred in a comforting way, as if to tell Janice that her insecurities were pointless. "Trust me on this one. All of the pokemon here are kind and passionate. Be confident of yourself and you'll succeed"
Back to top Go down
Whiterose

Whiterose

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Janice was filled with relief when the Persian mentioned that it would be easy to join a team. "Thank you, I'll be sure to do just that" She said in reply to Keyami's reassuring words. Now all she really had to do was sit back quietly and wait for the apprentice to enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new kid   The new kid Empty

Back to top Go down

The new kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: