Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Reiko the Medicham stood tall at the foot of Mt. Frostmeer. Her travels had brought her to this icy mountain, home to tough pokemon and harsh conditions. There were also rumors that treasures and rare items that could make you stronger were all hidden on this mountain, but none of them sparked any interest in Reiko. She was determined to be powerful on her own, without aid from items.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Ciriya fluttered happily through the snowy forested area at the base of Mt Frostmeer. Coming here brought back memories of when she first met her now Team Leader, Roman the Arcanine. It amused her to think how much she had grown since then. She had gone from being an independent explorer that wasn't affiliated with the guild, to becoming part of an actual registered exploration team.
The snow and ice also brought back a few other memories that made her chuckle, mostly the ones where the pokemon she met mistook her for an outlaw.

She span around as she flew, dodging through the trees. Up ahead, stood looking up at te mountain was a Medicham. The Swellow veered upwards to get a better view from slightly higher, above the treetops.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:02 pm

The cold, blistering winds and harsh environment reminded Alexandria of her past days as an explorer, before she had retired and became the bulletin board updater. She thought she could enjoy how simple and easy the new work would be, but sitting there, holled up all day and night got to her little by little, and now she wanted to try and get back into being an explore, just this once.

"Ciriya, can you see anything from up there?" Alexandria asked, stretching out her massive muscles while making sure not to touch the others with the poisonous spikes on her skin. After all, she didn't want to poison her fellow comrades!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Reiko was alerted to the pokemon that had approached her location. She could sence their presences very distinctly against the cold atmosphere. She also heard one pokemon speak to the other. She stayed very still, waiting to see what would happen next, yet she showed no sign of noticing that they were there.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Equipo
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am

Wizdum trudged through the snow. " I like my water unfrozen..., " Wizdum mumbled to himself. It was incredibly cold, Colder than he has ever seen. He was on a journey to state his name to the town of Grassveil. What better way to climb a dangerous frozen mountain? There had to be treasure on that mountain somwhere. So, He silently walked along the weathered path to the mountain.

As the path became more worn down, He noticed a shadow over head. He looked to the sky, Seeing a swellow. What is a bird poke doin' in this cold? Wizdum wondered. He got a better grip on his exploration bag and started to jog as fast as he could to Mt.Frostmeer. Wizdum tried his best to match his speed to the swellow's. He was curious to what the bird was doing here. So he tried not to catch the birds attention by jogging as softly and swiftly as he could.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:42 am

The Swellow hovered in the sky, watching the ground below. As she wondered why the Medicham was just stood there, something blue and moving caught her eye. She turned her head, noticing that it was a Mudkip.
Is he an explorer? she wondered. Being part of an Independant Exploration Team meant that she didn't meet many of the Guild members, and when she did, it was usually staff such as Alexandria.

Blinking, Ciriya swooped back downwards, towards the Nidoqueen. She gently landed on the ground near her. "There's a Medicham just slightly ahead. She's looking up at the mountain, but isn't moving. She must have heard your shout though."
Ciriya glanced back the way she had flown, "Oh, and I also spotted a Mudkip that seemed to be following me."
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Alexandria nodded, "Thanks, now, what are we gonna do about the two pokemon you spotted?"

The question wasn't directed at anyone in particular, and was more of a thought that Alexandria had pondered aloud. She tapped her chin with a pearly white clawed digit on her paw, and turned back towards where the duo came from. Greeting the mudkip was the much safer option, as it was probably much weaker than the Medicham was and was probably non-hostile. On the other hand, if they did do that, then the Medicham would most likely leave, and could potentially ambush them on the mountain when they attempted to climb up.

Either way, Alexandria was at a type disadvantage, but she wouldn't stop her journey for something like that. She's charged through worse situations before, and she survived to tell her tale every time, so why not at least investigate the Medicham further?

"Let's check up on the Medicham and see what she's up too. I don't want her to wander off without finding out whether or not she's friendly." Alexandria said, letting the Swellow lead the way, as Alex had no clue where the medicham could be.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:25 pm

"Stop." Rieko spoke sternly. She wasn't about to let anyone sneak up on her or try to overpower her. She turned around slowely, her stare cutting through the cold. "Who's there?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:29 pm

The Swellow nodded and slowly took off again, flying towards the Medicham and leading the way for Alexandria.
She landed gently next to Reiko as she spoke, furling her wings and ruffling her feathers slightly because of the cold.
"I have no intention of hurting you as of yet. I don't know about Alexandria though."
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Wizdum, Slipping to a halt, Watched as the swellow had flew back down into the frozen woods for a few moments, Flew back into the sky, And then into the woods again. After loosing sight of the swellow, He slowed his pace. He continued on the general direction where he had watched the swellow land, Slightly unsure of where he or she was now. Where am I? Wizdum quickly thought. He had strayed from the path he was originally on, Although Mt. Frostmeer was still in veiw.

Wizdum was trail blazing now, Climbing over fallen trees and shrubs dusted with snow. Twigs and rocks would prick his feet as he walked over them. Wizdum was on a wild goose chase. Or well, A wild bird chase. Why did I ever follow that bird. It could be an outlaw, Or attack me. But, Curiosity had gotten the better of him. Wizdum grew tired from his long walk from the guild to here, So he decided to take a short rest on a outcropping of rocks.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:13 am

Alexandria sighed, as she couldn't believe that Ciriya had just made the two sound more menacing that the Nidoqueen had intended. Alex smiled, and in a calm and polite voice, stated, "Don't worry, we're with the Explorer's Guild and we were going to go investigate the mountain. We were just wondering what you were doing out here, all by yourself."

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:28 pm

"I;ve been traveling as much of the known world as I can in an attempt to make myself stronger than I am now." Rieko answered. "This below-zero climate and strong pokemon on this mountain should prove to be a good experiance to have." she finished. "And what about yourselfs? Is this some sort of guild mission?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 pm

"Something like that..." replied the Swellow, ruffling her feathers again.
Ciriya hadn't really been in an exploration team for very long and so was used to exploring places alone. Though teamwork and the guild itself were slowly changing her attitude towards strangers, sometimes she could still forget her manners because of her rogue-like roots.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:23 pm

After a short break, Wizdum continued to walk towards Mt. Frostmeer. Climbing the moutain couldn't be that hard, Right? Mountains usually had rock type pokes, And Zubats. Maybe some ice pokes, But nothing I couldn't handle. As he made his way through the cold woods, He could here something, Or someone talking. Wizdum approached the noise, When he found three pokemon standing in the forest.

There was a Nidoqueen, A Medicham, And there's that swellow! Wizdum mustered some courage and lightly said " Uh," Then quickly stopping himself. They could be outlaws, And no way I could take all of them, But if I just stand here and let them find me, That wouldn't do any good. He slowly walked towards them and said, " Uh, Hello? What are you all doing here? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!   Onward, my Fellow Pokemon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Onward, my Fellow Pokemon!
Page 1 of 1