Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trip and treat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

trip and treat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:34 am

First topic message reminder :

it was a few days after the battle, and after taking extensive naps Sorren was ready for his vacation, but he wanted to stay in grassveil a little while longer to iron out the details, Shaman had kept recommending the feather cafe downtown, but Sorren was determined not to pay for his meals, but decided to treat himself today and talk to shaman a bit more about this vacation he was planning, shaman was sure to be curios about what it would entail. so they went for lunch, seated themselves and were looking at their menus when Sorren started talking "i bet you are curios about my vacation plans, i want you to come with me to rainfront. it is the perfect place for a lazy vacation, i came through there on my way to the guild the first time, it is a nice place, if a little rainy, plus i could take the time to teach you how to meditate and we could figure out what that strange power surge you had when you took out lance was, i know that has been troubling you a lot." Sorren said.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Shaman didn't show it but he thought to himself Subtle Sorren sooo subtle his sarcastic thoughts didn't distract him thought from sensing the blink in Cobalt's aura not the irration from Sorren's bluntness but something else was it guilt? No Shaman shook his head it couldn't have been that no he was completely wrong he hadn't sensed that at all but there was something he couldn't place.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:34 pm

"if we had time we could become friends with her and get her to trust us, then get her to come with us to rainfront to face whatever issues she has there, but we don't. hmm... maybe we can corner her into going. if she has no excuses then she might just have to come with us to make it look like she isn't bothered by rainfront. how about we talk to dyami, and have her listen to our plans to go to rainfront town, have her say that she could take cobalt shifts and look after her home while she's gone, have someone closer to cobalt nudge her. if both of them work as waitresses they must have some connection." Sorren said to shaman, he didn't think that just talking about rainfront town was gonna do it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Shaman glanced at Sorren a moment slight dis taste in his eyes. Force her into it? Shaman didn't like the idea of forcing someone into facing a problem and having her do this only to prove rainfront did not bother her would be counter productive and impossible because she already knew they knew she was troubled by it plus, Cobalt didn't seem the type to care to prove something people didn't seem to be able to even talk to here straight up let alone annoy her. " Sorren she's built a perfect wall around herself there is n way forcing her to prove that it doesn't bother her would work but finding someone closer to her is not a bad plan." Shaman didn't even bring up Dyami he still wasn't sure if he should associate himself with her any longer. He had already risk her once with the Lance incident he refused to allow her to be in such a spot again.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm

"you're right, trying to force her wouldn't work, but she has something that bothers her about rainfront, and she isn't ready to face it. what she needs is support. i have an idea, we give her that support, if she knows that enough people care about her, then she might have the courage to stand up to whatever is bothering her in rainfront. all we need to do is show her that the people here care about her. we should throw her a surprise party, say it was for her birthday but the person who started it got the date wrong, this is where we need dyami. she will set things up, with our help so that it looks like a mistake on the date, when she feels awkward that the party wasn't for her and the crowd is silent we have a few people start saying 'who cares if it isn't your birthday, lets celebrate a good friend tonight' or something along those lines, she will feel better about herself and we can approach her with our offer again. what do you think?" Sorren was really just tossing around ideas, but this one he thought was pretty good, if anything it would give Shaman some ideas when he makes another plan.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:01 am

Shaman nodded. " Well what works works." Shaman concluded he had in effect given in on his plans but if Sorren could prepare her to face her challenges all the well then.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 pm

(something is wronge with forumotions, that's why i have to post again, i'm not sure the first one exists at all)
"enough of the overly complicated plans, that's your strong point. either she is or isn't ready to face whatever is bothering her, the only way i figure to help her is to plain and simply offer help" Sorren said, he then waved at cobalt, motioning for her to come over.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 am

Cobalt had just been returning from giving Rowan the previous order. She saw Sorren motioning for her to come over and immediately regretted coming downstairs at that specific moment.
The Dragonair didn't like to see rude, so she slithered over to the table.
"Yes?" she asked, trying to stay calm and composed.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 am

Shaman sniffed. Then held back a sneeze but hadn't in the end and sneezed. " Sorry someone must be talking about me . " Shaman rubbed the end of his large snout with his furry finger which tickled him and made him sneeze more. Complicated plans are my strong point huh Shaman's main role in all things he aspired to be in was to not be the needed link the sacrficail piece that would be his goal yet Sorren. Sorren had just made him an important part he had made Shaman a tactisain. Shaman sighed he was over analizing this.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:38 am

"Listen, i really appreciated the help you gave me that one night, and the service here is amazing, but we know that something is eating at you, something that has to do with rainfront town. i actually went through there on my way here for the first time, so i know it's a nice town, and if i would have to make a guess you are originally from rainfront. but you left, something scared you, or forced you away from that town, something that you couldn't handle, so you hid, hid out here, and I've dealt with loss and depression, i know what it is like to run away, you can never forget it, and with some luck you might be able to forgive yourself. and if there is one thing I've learned in this town it is how to spot a good person, i know you have good intentions. whatever you ran from, we are heading, count on it. so you can come with us and face your fears, be our friends, or continue to hide out here. either way is fine with me, but you are a friend , so that means one way or another i will find out what is making you hurt, and do my best to stop it. and if you come, we are both members of the guild, so don't worry about physical harm, we can more than handle ourselves in a fight. it's your choice, i still don't know when we are going to leave, so you could probably catch us in the next few days before we leave, it's your choice, give it some thought." Sorren said, done with his meal, and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 pm

The Dragonair blinked at Sorren's long speech before awkwardly looking away. Was it that obvious? Cobalt seemed to just stand there in thought for a moment or two before she answered.
"I'll.... I'll think about it..." she replied finally. "Just.... give me some time..."
Her voice was quiet as she spoke, but she finally seemed to realize that she couldn't hide and stay away forever. At some point or another she was going to have to go back.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:09 am

Shaman rose to his feet. " Take all the time you need." He smiled slightly at the little speech Sorren had made.Quite the inspiration speaker Shaman thought. Most people would have frowned and dismissed Sorren's little act to get threw to Cobalt but she seemed to at least slightly be touched. Shaman didn't like how he felt like he was the afternoon intertainment.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:12 am

(i think this closes the topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trip and treat   trip and treat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

trip and treat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2