Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foggy Feelings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Foggy Feelings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 am

First topic message reminder :

A stone plopped into the water making ripples that seemed to reach all the way to the shore. The pond had a light fog over it that made the area nearly eerie. It was the early morning, and the only sound currently heard was the occasional plop as another stone hit the water and sunk to the bottom of a steadily growing pile. Vanilla was tossing stones idly as if trying to toss her troubles away into the lake along with the stones. Another plop sounded and she sighed and leaned back while kicking her feet. This early in the morning, if she was up, Vanilla liked to wander to quiet and peaceful areas to think about things. Usually it was a relaxing time for her... But her mind and heart kept bringing back up a conflict that ran through her mind. She shook her head and picked up another stone to toss into the pond yet again.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Oswald smirked, "Right...about...here."

He climbed onto a rather large branch of the tree and sat down, patting Vanilla on the side so that she would let go now that she could sit on solid footing. When Vanilla had gotten off of Oswald, he leaned against where the trunk of the tree and sat there basking in the warm rays of sunlight that poured in through the leaves.

"Is this warm enough for you?" Oswald asked, his garnet colored eyes shining with a brighter shade now that his eyes were glistening with the shimmering light of the sun.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Vanilla gave him a smile. "I'd say so." She said. The sun felt wonderful, warming her up and making her want to curl up on the branch and take a nap. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, looking up at the sky and sighing. "You know..." Vanilla looked over at Oswald. "I wouldn't mind if every day was like this..." She said. "Just enjoying simple things like this."
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Oswald nodded, "I know what you mean, it's so beautiful, don't you think?"

Oswald pulled Vanilla closer, sharing his body heat with hers so that they'd be even more comfortable and warm. Oswald leaned down a little bit and gave the Minccino a tender kiss on the lips, closing his eyes as he silently basked in such a wonderful moment as this.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Vanilla nestled close to him. "Yeah, it is." She said kissed him back, pulling away after a moment. She knew she was completely going against what she had said earlier in the lake, but some how she couldn't help herself. "You know... It's really tempting now to just run away. That'd be a silly thing to do though wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Oswald frowned, "Yeah, at least, it would be a silly thing to do right now. We'd have to prepare, get everything we'd need to take with us. We'd probably have to go through a lot of mystery dungeons too get far enough away, and even if you managed to join the guild, there's still the problem with Rayo...But I don't want to worry about that right now."

The mienfoo, also noticing how Vanilla was going against what she had said before, decided to tease her a little about the matter, "So, what was that you told me about not getting too close?"

He then gave her a peck of a kiss on the top of her head before tenderly nuzzling it with his cheek.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:55 pm

A tingle ran through her body as Oswald nuzzled her. Vanilla sighed, she was far too content being so close to him. She smirked at his comment. "I don't remember saying anything about that, nothing at all." She replied with an obviously playful lie. "Really I think you're just making things up."
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:16 pm

"If you say so, Van." The mienfoo replied, scratching behind the Minccino's left ear with his paw, remaining gentle so that she didn't get hurt, but still letting his claws trace along the sensitive parts of her ears. He had no clue if this would be enjoyable to the Minccino, but he couldn't be blamed for at least trying to pleasure the young outlaw.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:39 pm

"Mhmm.." Vanilla let out a little content sound, shifting slightly in happiness. She was clearly pleased by the action and nuzzled the Mienfoo lightly. She closed her eyes tightly, obviously in a dreamy state. "You know you really shouldn't do that..." She said while shifting to a slightly more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:49 am

"Oh, why is that? You look like you're loving the attention." Oswald cooed, petting the Minccino's back while his right paw continued it's scratching, hoping that Vanilla would continue appreciate what he was trying to do. However, it was a little hard to concentrate with how tightly Vanilla was hugging him, her nuzzles against his chest burning slightly from the mienfoo's injuries.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 am

"Because I instinctively want to do this." Vanilla said while demonstrating the light nuzzling action. "From you doing that. And I know you're injured and all." Her ear twitched in response to his actions, a sign she was still enjoying the actions. "As much as I enjoy it..." She admitted. Vanilla had to admit that even if he was guessing, which she wasn't entirely sure of, he was certainly guessing right.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 am

Oswald chuckled as he stopped his scratching, instead hugging the minccino closer to him as he replied, "That's adorable. You really are the cutest thing in the world, aren't you."

He nuzzled his cheek against hers all the while petting her back during his hug. He certainly didn't think that his guess was actually right, but he was so glad to know where to go the next time they got together.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:32 am

Vanilla's eyes went wide at his compliment. A patch of red ran across her face and her nose twitched as she processed his words. She gently ran her paws against the fur on his back. "Only... Only if you think so." Vanilla managed after a bit of a shaky start. Her words were full of honesty. Even if every Pokemon in the world didn't think she was cute or pretty... Hearing it from Oswald was one of the best things in the world for her.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:02 am

Oswald chuckled, his back tingling slightly from Vanilla's paws as he replied, "Of course I think so, I wouldn't have said it otherwise."

The soft paws on his back made him murmur in pleasure, making the weasel like pokemon kiss the Minccino on the top of her head once more out of appreciation. In "retaliation", Oswald tenderly stroked Vanilla's tail, wondering how she would react to such treatment.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:16 am

Vanilla let out a content sigh of agreement, and felt a bit of satisfaction at the fact her actions left a positive effect. She felt an electric feeling run through her, causing her to shiver. Normally no Pokemon was allowed to touch her tail, ever. The contact caused her tail to frizz out in surprise as unfamiliar paws ran across it. Vanilla pressed her paws hard against Oswald's back. "That... Kind of tickles." She said while narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:48 am

Oswald tilted his head, "The good kind of tickle, or the bad kind? Do you want me to continue?"

Oswald assumed that Vanilla's tail was a bit of a touchy subject as she seemed very protective of it, which was understandable. After all, Oswald didn't really appreciate it when other pokemon poked at his whiskers or fiddled around with his ears. It was all up to Vanilla, whether or not the Mienfoo would continue his delicate maneauvers involving the Minccino's tail.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 am

Vanilla thought on the subject. In truth, she had never really been 'tickled' before by another Pokemon. She had felt the occasional tickly sensation sometimes, but never from a Pokemon on purpose. "You can continue... But..." She smiled to herself. "I dunno if I can stay still if you keep do though." She said, admittedly the action had made her who body twitch in response. If he did continue she'd probably be squirming, maybe laughing according to what she recalled from some Pokemon describing being tickled.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:06 am

Oswald smirked, and with his free paw, he planted a kiss on Vanilla's lips, and held his free paw on her back, keeping her relatively steady as he started to gently stroke and smooth out the fur on her tail, closing his eyes and hoping that Van wouldn't end up smacking him across the face for such a sudden and abrupt display of affection and love. At the very least, Oswald knew that this would take the outlaw by surprise, and he hoped that she would enjoy the experience...and not kill him afterwards, that would be good as well.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:27 am

Vanilla shivered again, this time from the kiss and the contact of his paw against her tail. Her chocolate brown eyes wide with surprise, closed after a few moments of contact. She reached her paws up higher and allowed the Mienfoo to kiss her further, giving gentle responses back. Once again, her heart was all fluttery and nearly beating out of her chest from their lips making contact.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Oswald continued this treatment for a whole minute, pulling out of the kiss once or twice just to replenish the air in his lungs. Once he felt that Vanilla's tail had been straightened and smoothed out, he rested both his arms in a hug around Vanilla's waist before gently licking her lips playfully. This whole session was like a lovely experiment to Oswald, who wanted to see what the beautiful outlaw did and didn't like. How far she would go and how close she'd be willing to get, that was what Oswald was trying to find out.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 am

Vanilla shivered a bit as Oswald licked her lips in a playful manner. "Oomph... Don't do that." She said shuddering slightly. It wasn't that it was an unpleasant feeling, and you could tell from the look in her eyes, but that the action made it almost all the more tempting to stay with Oswald forever. Vanilla looked into his eyes, giving him a serious stare for a moment. "Oswald... Will you make me a promise?"
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:30 am

Oswald smirked and touched his nose to Vanilla's before replying, "Sure thing. What do you want me to promise dear?"

Oswald knew that he shouldn't be agreeing so readily to a promise that he didn't even hear yet, but if it was with Vanilla, it didn't matter. He was truly in love with the minccino, and it was only now that he had realized it.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:46 am

Vanilla, still blushing, gave him a weak smile. She took a deep breath, as if calming herself down. "Promise me that... If things don't work out.. And I can't join the guild, or it comes down to either you or a stronger team catching me.... You'll be the one who apprehends me... Okay? If it should be any Pokemon... Well it should be you." Vanilla said and gave him a gentle squeeze, trying to be careful of his wounds in the process. "I love you, and if it's you... I'll turn myself in without a fight. That much I can say."
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:52 am

Oswald frowned, "Don't say that...Things will work out in the end, you'll see...but I will, on the off chance that nothing works out. But only as a last resort, alright? And if that happens, if...I'll come and visit you every day, and I'll wait till they let you out, and then we can be together again. I can wait, because I love you too, more than anything."

Oswald licked at the Minccino's lips again, pulling her even closer to him as he kissed her once more, his lips slightly open as he simultaneously started to lick at her lips during his kiss.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am

Vanilla was kissed yet again by Oswald. She was unable to get the last word in, although she didn't mind as she responded to his kisses. Again, she rubbed his back in a gentle motion all the while encouraging the Mienfoo along. She decided to go along with enjoying it, and put all her emotions into kissing Oswald, whom she cared deeply for.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:41 am

Oswald smiled, enjoying the fact that Vanilla was enjoying this just as much as he was, but it soon came crashing down when he heard someone call out to him from below.

"Oswald! What are you doing up there?!"

"Alexandria?!" Oswald jumped, his eyes wide, his face covered with sweat as he looked down at the Nidoqueen who sat at the base of the tree. If she saw Vanilla, there was no way Alexandria wouldn't recognize the Minccino.

"Yeah, it's me. Who is that you're with up there?" Alexandria asked, squinting her eyes to try and recognize the brown, tiny pokemon laying against the Mienfoo. Alexandria was completely oblivious to Oswald's romantic relationship, and the only thing she cared about was the Mienfoo's well being. After all, he had been seriously hurt by that dirty outlaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foggy Feelings
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: