Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. Empty
PostSubject: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Client: Police Force
Objective: Apprehend Ikari the Druddigon
Place: Icicle Woods
Difficulty: S
Reward: 1 Oran Berry 1 Rollcall Orb 550 Poke

Oswald's eyes widened, wondering why no one had bothered to pick this mission up until now. The Mienfoo snatched it off of the wall, smirking at the prospect of tackling an S ranked mission, and not to mention getting another Oran berry and Rollcall Orb for the team. Sure, the Poke wouldn't hurt either, but Oswald could care less about Poke at this point.

He looked around the bulletin board area, wondering if his partner would be around, as he knew all too well that he wouldn't be able to deal with such a difficult mission all by himself.

Last edited by Wiesel on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:56 pm

[Oh btw. Ikari is someone's character, not just an NPC outlaw]
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Kazeshini was on his back sliding across the floor, "Whoa!!! Someone help me!!" he shouted while slidding across the floor. A gruop of Oddish were using Razer Leaf and Vine Wip on the defencless Water/Rock type.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Oswald's ears perked up upon hearing the shout, and he immediately dropped the poster, running over to the Kabuto and leaping over him, twirling around and stretching out his arm to try and pound the Oddish in an attempt to keep from attacking his partner any further.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Kazeshini struggled to get off his back but with little victory, "Why do Kabuto have to have small arms?!"he shouted trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:33 pm

"Hold on, Kaze." Oswald replied, jumping away from the Oddish and gently tipping the Kobuto back onto his feet. Oswald then returned his attention to the Oddish, and he entered a battle ready stance, growling at the group in anger.

"What's your problem, huh? Attacking another guild member, how horrible!" Oswald fumed, his face slightly pinkish from rage.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Kazeshini was tilted back onto his feet, "Thanks Oswald." the Kabuto said looking at the Oddish with his small black eyes.

The bigger of the Oddish growls," We were just messing around no need to get violent!"
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:01 pm

"You expect me to believe such a blatant lie like that? I saw you attacking him with my own eyes, and if I see you doing it again, I'll report all of you to the guild master after I've given you a piece of my mind." Oswald retorted, turning back to Kazeshini to see if the Kabuto was feeling alright.

"Are you hurt Kaze?" Oswald asked, hoping that the group of Oddish hadn't caused any serious injuries.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:06 pm

"I'll be ok. Sorry to make ya worry 'bout me Oswald." Kazeshini said looking over himself. "I don think it's anything bad 'm just shaken."
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:15 pm

"Hey, we have to watch each other's back, right? So don't worry about it." Oswald replied, patting his partner on the hardend shell of the Kabuto's back.

"So buddy, you think you're up for an S rank mission? I just found one on the bulletin board, look at...huh?" Oswald paused, showing his partner an empty paw, as it slowly dawned on the Mienfoo that he had dropped the poster when he had heard Kaze calling for his aid.

"...Darn, looks like I dropped it. Sorry Kaze," Oswald apologized, scratching the back of his head, blushing in shame at how dumb of a mistake he had just made.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Kazeshini patted his friends back, "Ah, don' worry about it. We can just find another mission just as easy." he said if only he could grin. The Kabuto started to head back to the Bulliton Board.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Oswald nodded, "Alright then, lets go see what else they have to offer."

He followed Kazeshini over to the bulletin board and started gazing at all of the jobs available. He turned back to the Kabuto, and asked, "Do you want to take on an outlaw, or just do a standard mission? I don't care which, just so long as we get to go out and do something."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Kazeshini turned to face his partner, "I'm up for an outlaw. What's a real good one?" he asked. He was sure that he would be strong enough to fight almost any outlaw.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Oswald stared at the posters, scanning the ranks to see which one would best suit the duo, and then his eyes stopped, spotting Vanilla and Rayo's poster up on the bulletin board. Oswald had yet to tell Kaze about his relationship with the Minccino, and, seeing as how Vanilla's team had a type disadvantage with Oswald's team, it was only obvious that their poster would be chosen.

Oswald pulled the poster from the board, and read it long and hard:

"This team of thieves need to be stopped immediately! Don't be distracted by the Minccino's charms, and be wary of the Joltik's electric moves.

Client: Police Force
Objective: Apprehend Rayo the Joltik and Vanilla the Minccino
Place: Pecha Forest
Difficulty: B
Reward: 350 Poke + 1 Apple"

Oswald frowned at the parchment he held in his hand, obviously conflicted by his feelings for Vanilla, and his duty to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Kazeshini looked at the paper, "Wow they seem interesting. That Joltik is gonna be a real pain. But that Minccinno sure elooks cute." he said looking at they pictures of the outlaws.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Oswald nodded, "Yeah..."

There was a slight pause, as if Oswald was trying to formulate something, before suddenly realizing that he hadn't really said anything of use. He chuckled, "But don't worry, I'll help you take care of the bug. Once he's down, we can focus on the Minccino, and the reward will be ours."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Kazeshini laughed, "Take down the bug first. The Minccinno shouldn't be a problem for ya boss." he said heading for the exit. "I've got an Oran Berry!" he shouted after looking in his bag
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 pm

"Thankfully, I still have two Oran berries myself. But I hope that we won't be needing them," Oswald replied, following the Kabuto out of the guild and towards the forest, silently praying that the duo would not succeed, but knowing all to well that he couldn't hold back.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Rayo was in one of the trees waiting for a Pokemon to get caught in his electric web. "Van are you getting ready?!" he asked the Minccinno not knowing where she was.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Vanilla looked around as she heard Rayo's voice. She had been daydreaming for a moment or two, forgetting what she was supposed to be doing. What was I supposed to be doing..? Something about a trap... She heard rustling bushes as a Rattata poked his head through the leaves.

"Miss? I can't seem to find your Apple anywhere. Are you sure you left it around here?" He asked while climbing out and shaking his purple pelt free of the leaves. Vanilla sighed sadly.

"Oh I can't seem to find it anywhere... I see. Maybe it's just not here then. That was a special apple too..." She said with a sad pout. That Rattata's ears went back as he felt somewhat guilty at her comment. "Well gee miss, I can't really let you down that fast." He replied while looking at the ground around him as he blushed.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:57 am

Oswald sighed, stretching his arms as he and Kazeshini walked through the forest, the afternoon sun beating down on them as they trekked. Oswald still couldn't understand why it was that Vanilla had to continue stealing from other pokemon, when she herself had shown her capabilities as a guild member when they had worked together in the Serene Cave. Oswald didn't even want to think about seeing the Minccino now, under these circumstances, but there was nothing much he could do now.

"You see any sign of them Kaze?" Oswald asked, keeping his eye out for the duo as he moved through the forest path.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 am

Kazeshini looked around and saw a small bundle of purple fur, "No but I see a Rattata." he said eyein the rat-like Pokemon. "I'm gonna see where this Rattata was going!" Kazeshini said.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:08 am

Vanilla smiled sweetly at the Rattata's words. Sweet guy, shame I have to trick him. Oh well. She thought to herself as she beckoned him over, closer to the electric web that lay waiting for its victim. "That's awfully kind of you." She winked at the Rattata as she spoke, working on her Attract move in the process. "Apples are hard to come by you know?" Something farther off caught her attention, cutting her off from saying anything further. There's no way an explorer team would be out here. No way! Hopefully it's just his friend and we can hightail it out of here. She said, but refused to give away a frustrated look while charming the Rattata who merely followed after her.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:17 am

"Kaze, hold on, wait for me!" Oswald called, hurrying to catch up with the Kabuto, only to stop when he came upon Vanilla working her charms on a hapless Rattata, trying to lead him into a small circle of leaves that no doubt covered a trap of some sort.

Oswald sighed, "Up to your old tricks again Vanilla? I wasn't expecting to see you like this..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:27 am

Rayo spotted a Pokemon following the Rattata. What in the world is that? he thought looking at the Kabuto. To the Joltik it was a moving brown thing with two small black dots.

"Aw Oswald I'm so colse to see where he's go~oing!" Kazeshini said not noticing the Electric web he just ran into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next