Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kid the Oshawott's first step

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sdds1234

sdds1234

Kid the Oshawott's first step Empty
PostSubject: Kid the Oshawott's first step   Kid the Oshawott's first step EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Kid walked in the guild looking for his friend Geds. "Where is he" Kid said impatiently. Soon he found his mom with a basket of apples and gave Kid two and Kid said "Thanks, Mom. I got to find Geds now he was supposed to meet me here." Kid's mom said that she saw Geds go to Shadowhue Forest. "OK" said Kid "I'll go look for him."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kid the Oshawott's first step   Kid the Oshawott's first step EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Aqua walked into the guild from out side she was in a bad mood she had once again had a rough time just going to buy some supplies. "Some pokemon really just need to learn their manners." Her left arm had made some children stare and point that Aqua could handle what she couldn't handle was the adult pokemon looking like she disgusted them and shouldn't even be allowed to walk into town. She was in such a fury she didn't even notice Kid and bumped into him.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: Kid the Oshawott's first step   Kid the Oshawott's first step EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:16 am

"Ow" said Kid "Oh, hi I'm Kid what's your name?" Then Kid noticed Aqua's arm and asked "What happened to your arm?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kid the Oshawott's first step   Kid the Oshawott's first step EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 am

Aqua glarred at him. " Kid all I did was bump into you and now your asking me these questions what the heck's wrong with you!" She snapped at the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: Kid the Oshawott's first step   Kid the Oshawott's first step EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 am

Kid started to use tackle and paused when he saw his birthmark and it reminded him of peace to injured pokemon. "I'm sorry that I was about to use tackle. Your injured it wouldn't be a fair fight." Kid apologized. Kid asked her if she wanted Kid to do something in return
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kid the Oshawott's first step   Kid the Oshawott's first step EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:32 am

"Shut up I'm not injured." She shouted completely ignoring his offer to help her. " And I don't need help just because I don't have an arm doesn't mean I'm helpless and I could still kick your scrawny but no matter what move you used." if there was on thing aqua hated it was pity or the idea that she wasn't as strong with an arm missing.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: Kid the Oshawott's first step   Kid the Oshawott's first step EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 am

Kid was surprised and ran away shouting "Your a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kid the Oshawott's first step   Kid the Oshawott's first step EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:35 am

Aqua glared at the Oshawott " Come back when you learn some respect for your elders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid the Oshawott's first step   Kid the Oshawott's first step Empty

Back to top Go down

Kid the Oshawott's first step
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: