Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Realization: Siblings on opposite ends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Hakurai was reading a book of records for every known hollow in hueco mundo from perhaps 50 years ago, around her were records of later dates, one dating up to the current hour.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:24 am

"Well let's get going Hakurai." Ren said already heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 am

Hakurai nodded and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:28 pm

"You don't takl too much do you?" Ren asked the Arrancar. She placed her hands behind her head. "So where do we go now? The World of the Living? Soul socioty?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 pm

"World of the Living, Soul Society's too crowded," Hakurai said as she kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:50 am

"Good point, too many Soul reapers." Ren said as she folowed the arrancar. She remembered when she had battled Rai. It didn't go to well for her.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 am

"If this really is my brother, he probably won't remember me...not unless we trigger something, but even then..." Hakurai trailed off and shook her head, "Never mind that." She opened up a garganta and stepped through into the living world.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:20 am

"Well if we do find a way to trigger some kind of memory atleast he'll posibly know you. And I think I might have an idea on how to get his attention." Ren said with a sly grin on her face as she followed the other Arrancar. She looked aroung at the World of the Living not sure of where they were, "So where are we?" she asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Hakurai shrugged, "Some place in Northern Japan," she said looking around. "Now, let's find the shinigami of this place," she said floating down to the town below, "We'll scare him enough to have him do what we want, and what we want is for my brother to come."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Ren smiled, "Then I have an idea." she said creating a single Aura Shard and sent it into the ground. With the flick of her wrist the shard grew and sprouted out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:02 am

Hakurai raised her eyebrow, "Well destroying a good chunk of the town is one way to weed him out," Hakurai said. She quickly unsheathed her sword and sheathed it back in a split second creating a large lightning bolt to strike the town below and set it on fire.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:52 am

"Actually I was just going to destroy the ground; but this works too. I think." Ren said as she flicked her hand again. The shard started to move toward some people as they tried to run away from the stone.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:11 pm

OOC: so who should rp the shinigami of the town?

Hakurai shrugged, "Sometimes I wonder what the living think of when we mess around with their world," she said as she began unsheathing and sheathing her sword countless times, covering the town in lightning. She looked around a sighed, "I don't see him or her coming out, go to the South side of the town and summon some menos grande I'll do the same at the North side and we'll weed him or her out," She said as she disappeared using sonido.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:02 am

"Why summon a Menos?" Ren asked herself. She went to the Sothern side of the Town and opened a Gargenta and summoned several Hollows. Now to get the Soul Reaper's attention she thought. Ren crossed her arms, she created two Aura Shards and shot then into the sky,. and decided to wait for the Soul Reaper.

Ooc: You can be the Soul Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:49 am

Hakurai did the same at the north side of town, "Come out, come out wherever you are shinigami!" she yelled out as the menos fired ceros at the town. Though her face looked calm, her mind was racing. Thoughts of everything shot through her mind, how would she react if this was her brother, what would happen if it were true, would he even remember her, and if not, how could she convince him? She shook her head and yelled out, "Come out you d--- soul slayer!!!"

"Sing, Sutorīto· bōizu o bakku!" a voice yelled from below Hakurai. A pop culture song suddenly began to play from nowhere, drowning out all other noise. A very...feminine looking boy shinigami jumped up across from Hakurai and began to talk, though she couldn't even hear her own thoughts over the loud, obnoxious music playing.

OOC: Hakurai's face right now: -.-'
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Ren heard faint music off in the distance. "What in the world? Let's check it out." she said to the hollows as she started heading towards the music. It was in the northern part of town where Hakurai, "Better hurry." she muttered. By te time Ren had gotten there she saw a feminine looking Soul Reaper, "The guy make me think of Luppi." she muttered bluntly. She soon found her foot tapping to the beat, "Nice beat poor song." she said.

Ooc: song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4&ob=av2e
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:04 am

Hakurai looked at the other arrancar with a look of great annoyance. If she wasn't so distracted by the more annoying Soul Reaper she would've knocked Ren upside her head. Instead she quickly unsheathed and sheathed her sword releasing a jet of lightning at the soul Reaper.

The Soul Reaper was too wrapped up in whatever he was saying to notice the attack and easily got sent flying back into a building, ending the music. "Ugh, how rude!" he said in an overly dramatic voice as he got up and patted the dust off of his robes, "You shouldn't attack someone while they speak!"

Last edited by Raishen on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Ooc: ren's face: T.T

IC: "Yep, he is defenetly like Luppie." Ren said bluntly as she created a few Aura Shards. "Also that has to be one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard." she added. she took out her I-pod touch and picked a random song, "Now this is a song." she said hitting play.

Ooc: song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyxrpmD5cq0
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Hakurai grabbed Ren's IPod and crushed it, "Not now..." she groaned, "Now you, contact soul society and tell them to have the 5th Squad Captain come here, I wish to speak with him personally."

"And if I don't?" he said in a teasing and arrogant voice.

"I'll make you listen to Ren's music for the rest of eternity," she said folding her arms across her chest and looking down at him.

His face turned pale immediately, "U-um ok ok! Just give me a minute!" he yelled out as he fumbled with his cell phone.

OOC: ok you're gonna have to rp him when I get Rai in here, cause I do not wanna rp three people at the same time XD
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Ooc: picture a very sad puppy face on Ren.

Ic: Ren stared at her now crushed i-pod. "You killed my I-Pod." she whimpered. She went to an abandoned roof top and tried to fix her music encyclapidiea. "Anything was better then the song he was playing! plus if I can't fix it you paying for a new one, Kakurai." she fumed.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:47 pm

OOC: Hakurai's face = -.-'

IC: Hakurai sighed and sat in midair, "You'll be fine Ren, just take one here in the Living World and refill it with all your songs, not like we have to pay here," she said then faced the Soul Reaper, "Need any help there?"

The soul reaper shook his head quickly and quickly typed in the number, "U-um I need 5th Squad Captain Raitoningu to come to the Living World, he's been requested by," he looked up at Hakurai and gulped, "someone."

OOC: Who should be on the other end of the phone? XD
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Ooc: Random squad 12 person. I'll be the squad 12 guy.

Ic: Ren glared at the Arrancar, "Do you have any idea how old this thing is and with the songs some of them I may never get back." she said bluntly.

*Squad 12*

"I'm sorry that captain of squad 5 is in the World of the living right now. May I take a message?" he said in a cheery tone.(^-^ Face on the Soul Reaper)
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Hakurai rolled her eyes and kept staring at the Soul reaper, "Any problems down there?" she asked impatiently. She rubbe her hand across her zanpakuto's pommel as she glared at him.

"U-um tell him that I need him here right away," he said shaking slightly as he talked to the squad 12 person.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:38 pm

"Of course sir please hold." the SR said again in a cheery tone. He looked for Rai and tried to get a hold of him.

Ren was slowly getting closer to fixing her I-Pod. he managed to get the audio to work and the screen came on. "Deal with the music it's on random!" she shouted protecting her devise.

Ooc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtOeitDuu3I
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Hakurai facepalmed and just sat there in midair doing her best not to kill either of the two people she was with, "Can you hurry up down there!?" she snapped at the soul reaper.

"Meep!" the soul reaper yelled as he fell back at Hakurai's remark, "Hurry please!" he said into the phone.

Rai was inside of his gigai at a random club shuffling with some other random person in a zebra suit.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:55 pm

*squad 12*

"I'm sorry sir but I can't get the captain's Cell Phone. Please try again later." he said as he hung up.

*Ren*

"Hey Soul reaper what kind of miusic does this Squad 5 captain like?" Ren asked getting a small idea. She finnaly fixed her Ipod in it's present state now all she had to do was to fix the cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realization: Siblings on opposite ends   Realization: Siblings on opposite ends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Realization: Siblings on opposite ends
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next