Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slipping Up

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Slipping Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:52 am

First topic message reminder :

The icicles that dangled above her head were starting to make Vanilla nervous. The Minccino wasn't used to having pointy objects that could fall at a loud voice or a ground shaking attack so close to her before. She glanced around and wondered if this was a wise choice to go looking for a Pokemon to snatch something from.

Thankfully this time she had remembered her satchel. She breathed in the cold air and looked at the area. It was unusual to see icicles hanging off branches after she had just been in a sunny forest. Or at least it had felt like she had just been there.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:11 am

"Outlaws?" Kawa's eyes sparkled. "What're the chances! I've been an outlaw for my whole life! Well i've tried at least. Being small though, as i'm sure you guys can relate, it's hard to make a heist alone. Eventually i gave up." She sighed softly. "I'm Kawa. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 am

"the name's Rayo ma'am. It is nice to meet ya." Rayo said removing his hat to bow in greetings.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:00 am

Vanilla gave Kawa a glance from the side as she turned her head away. She didn't trust the female Oshawott quite yet. Nor did she like the fact she was a female. She didn't want competition for being the cutest after all. "Vanilla." She replied. Her tail flicked as if to state that was all she was going to say. The two had just been in a loud argument after all, and Vanilla wasn't quick to forget it.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:02 am

"Eheheh..." Kawa chuckled nervously. "Sorry about that shouting earlier. I'm a little short tempered you see.." She scratched behind her ear in an embarrassed fashion. "I hope you don't take anything rude i said to heart. I probably didn't mean half of it!" she let out another laugh, seemingly amusing herself. "Anywho, what brings you two 'round these parts?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:29 pm

"I'm not even sure why we are still here. I thought you said we get to a different location Van. Come on let's try to find a cave or something I'm freezing my mandibles off.(The mouth think on a bug whatever you call it.) Rayo snapped as he shivered. He crawled down the tree and hopped on Van's head so he wouldn't get lost.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:54 pm

The Froslass continued to watch the group of pokemon that were now identified as outlaws. She wondered whether she should turn them in or not... but decided to keep observing them for a while longer. Her white, kimono-like body blended in with the snowy landscape of the wood.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:56 am

Vanilla sighed. "Yeah, yeah..." She said in response to the two Pokemon at once. She looked around, deciding on a direction, the mountain seemed alright for the moment. From there they'd at least get a view of the area. Vanilla definitely needed something to take her mind off the two temperamental and perhaps a view would work. "Why don't we explore up there? I have a feeling there's something interesting to be found."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Rayo looked at the mountain in uneasyness, "Great more snow." he mittered. He ajusted his hat and took a deep breath, "Lead on Van, come on Kawa." he said to the to female Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:24 am

Kawa, a bit surprised, nodded. "O-Okay." She toddled over to the two pokemon with the beginnings of a smile. "Alright!" her tiny smile spread into a large grin, albeit a bit malicious. She felt as if she was about to burst. Certainly, her life from now on was going to be far more interesting than it had been. After all, floating down stream her whole life wasn't exactly what she had planned to do.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:16 am

Vanilla yawned as they pushed their way through the tall snow. She didn't mind it that much, her fur kept her warm and she could easily brush off any snow with her own tail. Vanilla covered her paw with her mouth at the yawn, she still seemed sleepy for some reason despite the chilly weather and she blinked to try and wake herself up. She approached the slope that lead up the mountain path. It looked icy, slippery, and dangerous. There could be anything patrolling around the area. Be it a large Pokemon or a small, they'd all be a problem the three would have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:26 pm

"How's idea was it to come here anyway?" Rayo asked as he shivered. He moved from Van's haed to the inside of the satchle to keep warm. Now this is more like it. he thought as he crawled inside the satchle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slipping Up   Slipping Up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slipping Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Icy Lands :: Icicle Woods-
Jump to: