Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vanilla Ribbons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Vanilla paced through Pecha Forest with ears alert for the slightest sound of a rescue team nearby. She had heard that someone was coming out on a mission to retrieve and item left in the Forest and eagerly awaited their arrival. Vanilla had been longing to snatch something yet again from an unsuspecting Pokemon. She cackled to herself as she thought of the last victim, a sweet Patrat who had only been trying to help her find a 'lost item.' Vanilla hummed a soft tune as she started to proceed to a perfect spot, it was near a clearing between the trees to reach a deeper area and climbed up the limbs of a mangled old tree.

"Come on rescue team, I'm not getting any younger. Cuter maybe, but not younger." She smirked to herself and kicked back to wait for them. Rayo wasn't with her this time, but she figured she could handle herself like she did before.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Sounds of a quarrel could be heard just outside of the treeline, with grunts, groans, and the sounds of bodies hitting both the ground and trees seemed to echo into the clearing. After a half a minute, the sounds ceased, and a Mienfoo with ruffled, dirty fur, walked past the tree line.

He halted as he saw the Mincinno, and approached her with caution, staying just out of range of the tree, knowing all to well that she could pounce on him if he happened to draw any closer. He said nothing, and simply took a fighting stance. Oswald knew not to trust any pokemon he found in the forest, at least, none that didn't bear a guild badge.

"You have a guild badge? If not, then I would please ask you to move aside." Oswald called up to the Mincinno, his body tensing as he tried to prepare himself for anything.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Vanilla jumped at the sound from below and glanced down. He came sooner than I thought... Need to work this out. She looked at the Mienfoo in a surprised manner, he immediately took a fighting stance and it showed he had no trust for her. Hmph!

At a slow pace, she crawled down from the tree and looked him straight in the eye with a sweet-eyed look. "Oh please! I'm not hurting anyone! I was just looking for food! I've heard things about the Guild and I'm too nervous to go there..." She said as if trying to confess and scuffled her foot across the ground. "Plus there's someone there who doesn't like me very much for some reason. She's very mean." Vanilla clenched her small fists and flicked her tail back and forth. "I'm not bad I swear! I'm just really hungry and looking for food!"
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:59 pm

"Then go find some pecha berries, the whole forest is littered with them after all," Oswald replied, stepping forward a little as the Mincinno came down from the tree, thus decreasing her overall range of attack. Now, while Oswald would have given the Mincinno an Oran berry at any other time, they certainly weren't in the right place for it.

Right now, she was an enemy, no matter how sweet or innocent she might appear to be. "I'll only warn you one more time, please move, I don't want to hurt you if I don't have to."
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 am

Vanilla sucked in her breath at the hostility from the other Pokemon. He looked like he had just begun exploring though and she felt a nagging in the back of her head that he was a Fighting Pokemon. "Well you're no better than her! You're right there are plenty of places in this forest and all I was doing was sitting in a tree!" She pointed at Oswald.

Looks like I'm going to have to use my first tactic. Let's hope this works.. And that he takes the bait! "I didn't know you owned the forest! You're being kind of a bully!" Vanilla stated with her paws placed on her sides. "How do I know you're not a bad guy who stole someone's badge?" There was something different about this Mienfoo, she had to admit. Granted she was impressed with his hardened reaction to her being there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:15 am

Oswald frowned, "Alright, I see how it is..."

Oswald, now fully convinced that this pokemon wouldn't be moving out of his way until she got something off of him, proceeded to Meditate, which would only make his attacks hit harder, a bonus that he thought would surely help him with dispatching this current foe.

"Prepare yourself, I'm not going to hold back now, besides, everyone knows that a guild member gets teleported back to the guild when they fall in battle, as does their badge." Mienfoo replied, feeling a little bit stronger than he did before, thanks to his previous meditation.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 am

Vanilla steadied herself as the Mienfoo seemed to power up from his meditation. She gritted her teeth, fighting Pokemon could be nasty business. I guess I got to used to being around Rayo. Or maybe I just underestimated this Guild Pokemon. Hopefully if it gets rough I can escape with my tail intact!

She cringed at the thought of her tail getting damaged. Using the tree as a chance to get some air while he was meditating, Vanilla climbed partially up it and jumped to try use her Attract move on him while he focused his power.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:38 am

Oswald breathed, now ready to fight, but immediately stopped, tilting his head to the side as the Mincinno tried to use attract on him. What was she trying to do, and why was Oswald suddenly feeling ill?

'Oh no! She must be using Poison Powder! I have to stop her somehow,' Oswald thought, as he quickly held his breath and leaped towards the Mincinno, trying to pound her with his right paw.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 am

Vanilla tried to avoid the attack, but it hit her side just enough to make her shout out in pain. "Hey!" She said with an glare at Oswald. She turned despite the sharp pain in her side and proceeded to attempt a Tail Slap attack on Oswald knowing her Technician skill would at least lend her a bit more power. At least let me hold this Mienfoo off enough to get up that tree!
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am

Oswald, still partially in the air from his jump, could not evade the Tail Slap and was knocked to the ground as it struck the side of his head. The mienfoo slowly rose to his footpaws, and looked up at the Mincinno climbing the tree. Sucking in a lungful of air, Oswald breathed, shooting out a spray of star shaped energy pellets that honed in on the Mincinno. Hopefully the Swift would be enough to knock the assailant off of the tree.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:06 am

The bright star shaped objects hit home as Vanilla was pelted with them and fell to the ground on her back with an 'oomf!' She lay there for a moment as if not getting up, but slowly stood to her feet and shook herself off, flicking her tail to shake off the dust that was on it. "My tail got dirty!" She glanced at Oswald. "My. Tail. Got. Dirty." She leered at him darkly and ran towards him at full speed as if she was going to tackle him, but tried for a Thief move instead. Just a little bit more...
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:17 am

Watching as the Mincinno fell to the ground, Oswald jumped back about a foot and a half away, returning to his fighting stance once more, watching the assailant slowly rise. Oswald did not attack the Mincinno while it was getting up due in part to his own code of morals. Not only that, but it would be dishonorable to attack an enemy while they were down.

Oswald's body tensed as he saw his opponent run towards him, and, as she ran, analyzed her body movement, and in the split second she used Thief, his Detect activated, the mienfoo grabbing the arm that Vanilla was going to strike with and held it there firmly.

"Who are you, and why were you waiting in that tree?" Oswald asked, even though he doubted he'd get any sort of information out of his foe.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:26 am

Vanilla let out a meek sound and fell to the ground, incredibly out of it for several moments. She knew she'd have to resort to one last attempt to even remotely win this battle. She had to admit, he was quick with his attacks. Like I thought, fighting Pokemon are nasty enemies to have. She thought through squinted eyes.

Her head was aching with pain and her body wanted to crawl away and escape to lay down somewhere, anywhere actually. But her spirit was burning with anger at the Mienfoo and a strong desire to win. Normally Vanilla wouldn't have cared and would escape at any cost, but she felt a strongly about this battle, and felt something she couldn't quite put together in her head at that moment. So instead she sang a melody, still on the ground, but continued to sing with all the force she could muster despite how badly her body ached at the moment.

The last card I can play for today. Vanilla thought as she went from note to note.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:34 am

Oswald turned his head, confused by the singing, until he remembered what kind of melody this was. Fear racing through his mind, Oswald did the only thing he could immediately think of to stop the music right then and there. With urgency, and with a slight groggy haze slowly making him drowsy, the mienfoo drew the Mincinno close and kissed her on the muzzle, locking his mouth with hers, and muffling the song she had attempted to sing.

Now, while most pokemon wouldn't normally go with this as a mode of silencing another pokemon, Oswald had another plan in mind, as this gave him a free paw to work with, and, using his left paw, he attempted to pound the Mincinno in the stomach while he held her close with his right arm.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:08 am

Ooc: iPhone response xD

Vanilla panicked as she was suddenly kissed by her enemy. She struggled against him, after having been cut off from her melody she realized his tactics and tore herself away from him. Vanilla scowled at him, pain still stabbing at her head as a bad migraine developed.

She rubbed her mouth and turned to try and dash away up a tree farther away. Her paws scrambled against the bark as she tried to climb with a pounding in her head that made her want to scream at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:38 am

Oswald was forced to step back a little as the Mincinno pushed him back, the latter of the two running towards the tree, most likely in an attempt to find a safe place to sing her song. Shaking the tired feelings out of his system, the mienfoo quickly gave chase, using all four of his paws to run and reaching the opponent as she started climbing the tree.

Within an instant, Oswald leaped up into the air, the last few moments of his meditation aiding his legs as they pushed him off the ground. He sped towards the Mincinno, and after taking his right paw back, he tried to pound the Mincinno in the face, hoping to knock her down once again. Sadly, this strike would be less powerful, due to the effects of Oswald's meditation wearing off.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:49 am

Struck by the pound, she stumbled back shaking her head repeatedly. Her head was pounding even louder than ever. At that moment she wished she could use a Psychic move or at least had Rayo to use his electric web to zap Oswald until his fainted. She started to miss the Joltik with his little hat.

Vanilla wanted to take this Mienfoo down now. Her blood boiled as she felt the need to attack him again, and jumped to match his height and aimed to slap him in the face repeatedly with her tail. There's no way I'm losing to him! Even if I have to crawl and drag myself across the ground. "You should know better than to do that to a cutey pie like me!" Vanilla screeched as she whipped her tail out, and swung it back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:58 am

Oswald quickly threw up his arms, wincing slightly as her tail pounded against his arms again and again, but he simply waited for the opportunity to strike to present itself. After the fourth strike from the Mincinno's tail, Oswald struck, attacking just before the Mincinno touched the ground, with another pound to the head.

Oswald's arms hurt like crazy, and he knew that they would certainly start to bruise once he got back to the guild, but so long as he completed his mission, then he could surely endure the pain.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:30 am

Struck on the head again, Vanilla hit the ground and scrambled to her feet with blurred visions. Her head pounded so hard she was sensitive just from the coloring of the foe in front of her. Pain, in my head, it's killing me and I need an Oran berry badly. She started to get more and more woozy, but the pounding made it impossible to focus or stand still for long without the throbbing in her head kicking in even more.

Vanilla shut her eyes in frustration and held her held in her small gray paws. She closed her eyes as tight as possible, and hoped it would make the pain go away even just a little. She only proceeded to get more frustrated as the pain became more noticeable and let out a loud screech, unaware she was using a move called Echoed Voice. The sound wave was directed right at Oswald, despite the fact she was unaware of her new skill. "That hurts!" She shouted. I'm getting mad, so mad with this headache.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 am

Oswald was pushed back from the force of the attack, his paws digging into the ground and keeping him rooted there was he skitted back about a foot and a half backwards. All he could hear was a dull beep in his ears, everything else drowned out for the moment. The force of the shout had also managed to do some damage, feeling a lot like a pound more than anything.

Gritting his teeth, Oswald took in another breath and breathed out a Swift at his foe, aiming the flurry of stars right at the center of her head.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:44 am

Vanilla was surprised at the power of the attack and thought for a moment on what had just happened. Was that a new move? She snapped back to attention as stars flashed in front of her when Oswald let loose an attack. She screeched again, and let loose another Echoed Voice. She hoped it would at least slow down the quickly moving stars and tried for a jump to climb up the tree to make a clean break.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:57 am

Oswald watched as the Mincinno raised her counter attack, and quickly strafed to the right, rolling out of the way of the Echoed Voice and hearing the loud crack as it tore the bark off of a nearby tree. Oswald was all too thankful that he wasn't hit by the increased power of the blast. The Mienfoo then spotted the Mincinno, already starting to climb up the tree once more, and knew all to well that he wouldn't be able to hit his opponent with just a normal jump. So, instead, Oswald improvised.

The Mienfoo ran towards the tree as fast as he could, then, just before he ran muzzle first into the trunk, he lifted his footpaw up and onto the tree, digging in his claws to allow him to quickly place another paw on the trunk. However, Mienfoo knew all too well that he couldn't climb the tree like this, and so, on his second step, he pushed off from the tree. Using the added height to add to his jump, Oswald jumped up to the Mincinno and attempted to clobber her in the back with a Pound.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:04 am

Vanilla shifted her body as the Pound attack came towards her and countered with a Tail slap. Her tail blocked the attack while she kept her grip and the bark. She gritted her teeth at the impact and tried to scramble up the tree further. She dug her foot pads into the bark and proceeded to the nearest branch as she tried to get some distance between her enemy and herself. As if I'm going to waste my time trying to sing to you now when I can just make a clean getaway!
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:09 am

The two attacks collided, forcing Oswald to fall back to the ground, a small cloud of dust rising up around him upon impact with the forest floor. He glared up at the Mincinno, "You're not getting away that easy!"

With another deep breath, Oswald fired another swift at the Mincinno, his legs bent and bouncing slightly so that he could spring into a sprint if his foe was to run away.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:16 am

Her tail flicked back and forth as she tried to deflect some of the blows with her tail, but ended up taking most of them to the side anyways. She stung from her ears to her tail, and tried to disregard all the aches and pains, especially the throbbing migraine in her head. Vanilla clung tightly to the tree branch as she was pelted and still held on after the stars were gone.

She glared back at him through squinted eyes. His voice seemed louder than it should have been because of her sensitivity at the moment and she responded to his comment by shaking the branch up and down repeatedly. She continued shaking it harder and harder until it was wobbling up and down and she used the springy branch to jump to another tree, barely grabbing onto it with the energy she had left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vanilla Ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanilla Ribbons
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next