Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unexpected Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alison was walking around in the park. Snow was starting to fall from the sky ciurious the Demon looked up and held out her hand. Seeing the tiny white specks melt in her hand she was fasinated by the strange substance, "What is this stuff. It's cold but it turn into water when I touch it." she said to herself. Alison was wearing her normal outfit of Black leather jacket, dark blue jeans, and a black scarff. All which to where she was tightly bundled. "It sure is cold." she shivered.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:31 pm

"About two or three weeks." Alison said taking a small sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:34 pm

"Only a couple weeks? That's not very long." Troy said. "So why did you come here?" he asked, taking another sip and watching the snow.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 am

Alison looked down at her drink to think over of what she wanted to say. "There's no other way for me to ut it. I just wanted a fresh start. I didn't like the way I was living my life befor I came here." she said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:53 am

"That's always a good reason, if you don't like something, change it." Troy said. He looked out the window again, then back at Allison. "I'm serious, just saying. Not being sarcastic or anything." he added.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:56 am

Alison smiled, "Thanks. It's nice to meet someone new." she said quietly. She took a small sip of her drink as well.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:58 am

Troy noticed his drink had cooled down a bit, and took a larger gulp from it. "Yeah, likewise." he said, agreeing with Allison's comment.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:08 am

"So why are you here?" Alison asked. Who knew that they would be playing 20 Questions.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:12 am

Troy shrugged. "Same reason as you. I didn't like where I came from, so I went away." he replied. He took a couple more gulps of hot chocolate, and finished his drink.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:41 am

"How old did you say you were again?" Alison asked from her perspective she looked like an eighteen year old.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 pm

"I didn't, but I'm 20." Troy said. "How about you?" he asked, leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 pm

"I'm 18. We need to give this place some soul to it." Alison said getting up. She walked over to the cashiar and asked if she could play a song.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Troy watched Alliso get up and wondered what she meant by 'giving the place some soul. He realized she meant music and wondered what song she was going to ask them to play.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 pm

"Of course miss." the cashiar said and she put the song on. (www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgODuh_NfSU) Alison started dancing to the song. "I love this song." she said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Troy laughed. "Yeah, it is actually a good song." he said, and watched Allison dance for a bit, before getting up and dancing slightly and awkwardly himself.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Alison laughed as she watched Troy try to dance. "Like this troy." she said dancing insync to the misuc remembering most of the moves from the show.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Troy nodded and tried to copy the moves she was doing. He started to get better, and managed to keep a beat with the music.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:02 pm

"Now you'r gwtting it. Now if only we had one more person." Alison said as she snapped her fingers. Now this has soul to it. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:42 am

"I'm sure someone will come along. I mean, who can resist dancing with strangers?" Troy said lightly, and continued to dance, starting to get a bit better with it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Alison laughed, "Good point."she said when she stopped as the song. She went to sit down feeling tierd. "That was fun." she said gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:24 pm

"Yeah, that was fun." Troy said, and started to laugh despite the fact that he was out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:22 am

Alison finnished off the rest of her drink and went to go pay for both of their drinks. "Have a good day." the Cashiar said as the girl left. "Come on I'll show you around." Alison said grabbing troy's hand and dragged him outside.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:26 am

"Again?" Troy said as he was pulled out of the store. "You know, you can just ask, and you won't have to drag me." he added on, and looked around to see where she was taking him now.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:45 am

Alison laughed, "I ment around town. Follow me!" she said letting go of his hand and went to the small park across from the book store. She had been there before but it was about when she first came to the town.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 am

Troy followed Allison to the park, wondering how much it was going to snow, and said "The park does look really nice when it snows." he breathed out, letting a misty cloud of condensation form outside of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:15 am

"It sure does." Alison said putting her hands in her pocket. The trees were bare but covered in a light snow. The lake itself wasn't frozen but had a light dusting of snow on it. "It really is beautiful." Alison whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next