Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore Empty
PostSubject: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:29 am

Alison Prasly got off the bus that had arrived at the town called Lost Souls. "Creepy yet ironic." she said as she looked around seeing several spirits passing by. Alison was waering a black Trench coat, black gloves and some black boots. She looked at her giude book to see if she could find a job and the location of a school. She appiers to be an Eightteen year old when in fact she was a Demon. She was given a second chance from a Prist back in the state of Whashington and was now in another state.(I'll say Noth Dikota) "Now where is the store called 'Spirit of the Night'?" she asked herself as she pushed the strap of her shoulder bag closer to her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:41 am

A young girl who looked about 13 or 14, with short black hair tied up in a messy ponytail dashed after an older looking guy. She kept almost running into people, though not on purpose.
"You give those back you moron!!!"

The guy stopped waved her glasses and a small bag around before dashing off again.
Ivy tried to chase after him, but tripped and fell flat on her face, half a street away from where the bus had just dropped Alison off. The guy nearly ran into Alison as she looked at her guide book.

"I swear, I never would have become a human if I knew I'd just GET MY THINGS STOLEN!!!" she yelled, her voice starting off fairly quiet, but then getting louder as she got up and started chasing the thief again.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:17 am

Garret held out his foot and tripped the robber. Right after the robber fell he placed his foot on him to ensure he wouldn't get back up. "Ivy, I told you to be more careful when at a busy bus station." he said to his partner.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:23 am

Ivy caught up to the now defeated thief and took back her belongings.
"I know, I know." she sighed, resisting the urge to yell at the thief again as she replaced her glasses.
For someone who looked so young and innocent, Ivy sometimes had a fairly fierce temper.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:30 am

Alison felt someone run past her she jerked fowared a little and looked up from her Giude Book and saw a guy trip the person that bumped into her. She saw a pair of glasses and a bag that certainly didn't belong to him. Closing her book she walked up to the theif and stepped on his hand hard."You should know that stealing is wrong. Who knows who could be watching." she said in a board tonce her eyes showed coldness like ice. She walked over to the girl and asked if she was ok.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:50 am

"I'm fine," replied Ivy, "No question there."
She swung her bag around before throwing it over her head and wearing it like you'd wear a sash.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:00 am

"Come on Ivy lets go," Garret said ignoring Alison, "I sense someone nearby. Thank you for your help." he finished and started walking away. He couldnt give away that he felt the girl was a Demon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 am

Alison sensed something close by that seemed like a Demon but shook it off not wanting to give herself away. She looked back at the man and grabbed his shoulder to stop him for a moment, "Excuse me i'm new in town can you tell me where I could fing a store called 'Ther Spirit of the Night'? It would be a big help." she ended. Alison's eyes were gental and not as cold as before.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:13 am

Ivy was about to walk off with Garret when Alison grabbed his shoulder. She blinked at the mention of the book store, but didn't make it obvious that she was surprised by the mention. Did this girl know about the P.S.F?
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:38 am

"It's on Founders Street," Garret said, "Go about five blocks that way," he pointed to the left, " then make a right and it's another six blocks on your right." he said. He then kept walking towards his car.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:47 am

Ivy yawned and stretched her arms. "You know I'd rather walk... but since we're in a 'rush' and all...."
She followed Garret towards his car.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:04 am

Alison looked confued, "Huh?" she was never good with directions. But she could sense something spiritual near so she decided to folow it and left the two people. Before she knew it she had gone to the left for five blocks made a right for six and another right. Finally she found herself at the Bookstore. "Wow. Spirit of the Night must be full of either good or negative energy." she said to herself befor entering the store. She looked around and didn't see anyone that worked there.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 am

OoC: How te F did she get there that FAST!?!?!? I was going to have us rush there!!

"Come on lets hurry," Garret said, "We need to get their before she does." he started taking the short way to the store.

OoC: Ha! There is a short way now!!
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Ivy nodded and followed Garret. It didn't take them long to reach the store.
She took the back entrance into the room at the back where most of the more secretive stuff took place.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Alison shrugged and decided to look around. She saw that there were all kinds of books, candles, CD's, ect. "Wow this place must have everything." she said to herself walking by the bookshelves. One book had caught her eye, it was a book on the diferent kinds of demons and earth-bound spirits. Alison sighed knowing that didn't have anymore money to buy the book she wanted. She put the book back and looked around some more.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Once Garret and Ivy arrived at the store he took a seat, "Ivy, go and see if that girl is here yet." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Ivy exaggerated a sigh, "Why me!?"
She didn't wait for a reply though and walked towards the door that lead to the actual store part of the book shop. She opened it and peered through, noticing that Alison was sifting through some of the books on the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:31 am

Alison sensed somthing watching her but she chose to ignor it. She browsed around looking at the different knicknacks. "Some of these look nice." she said looking at a Bracelet with a small cross on it.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:34 am

"Welcome!!!" yelled Ivy, deliberately announcing her presence. She stepped out of the doorway, quickly shutting it behind her and pretending as if she had never seen Alison before.
"What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 am

Alison screamed and jumped and brought her hands to her heart. She turned around quickly and saw the girl from before, "I'm was waundering was if you were hireing anyone for here?" she asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm

"Hmm. I don't know. I'd have to ask in the back." she replied, deciding to keep up the act.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:40 pm

"Didn't I see you just a few minutes ago?" Alison asked still looking around.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 pm

"Hmm? A few minutes ago? I don't see how." she blinked, then stood in thought for a few seconds before bursting out laughing at apparently, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:04 pm

"Ok?" Alisson said in uncertainty. She continued to look at the braclet with the cross on it. Man i really want it. Yet I have no idea why it has a cross on it and I a Demon for Petes Sake!! she shouted in her head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm

"Hey Garret. Get your butt out here. This person wants to know whether or not we're hiring!" yelled Ivy, directing her voice towards the back of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore Empty

Back to top Go down

New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: