Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Persona RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Persona RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Kajiro looked at his clock, it read 23:58. Well, its almost time. he thought to himself. He got out of his bed and grabbed his text book, being as quiet as he could. I wonder if that newbie will show up again, maybe I will actually introduce myself this time. He looked at his clock again, 23:59, "Well then time to go." Kajiro whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 am

Zigok raised an eyebrow talk about stalkerlish. He was slightly cought off guard " It's Albany." He replied. Everyones talking about me at school? he thought getting a big head.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:41 pm

"Cool thanks," he then writes Albany in Japanese, ((I have no idea if thats even possible)) "And yea they are talking about you. They say you are a real wierdo and don't talk that much."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Zigok anime falls. jk
Real thing: " Will you stop screwing around!" He shouts.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:12 am

"How am I screwing around?" Kajiro asked, "Hey Vigilante!" he shouted to his Persona, "Can you give me a breeze up here!" he shouted. Vigilante then swung his sword causing a wind cutter to fly up towards the two of them, as it got closer it weakened and became a simple breeze.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 am

Black knight seemed to be twitchy as he right arm moved slightly at the other persona's move as though he wanted to resist it. As the wind blew Zigok's temper rose. " your screwing around by having you Persona fight mine and asking me the capital of states are and shizz." Zigok made a fist and his persona mirrored his movement. " Really you act like your just hanging around, this isn't some joke this is a crazy messed up place man!" He shouted
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:49 am

"Really," Kajiro said, now leaning on part of the tower with one leg hanging off the edge, "how long did it take to figure that out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:58 am

" Oh my god I swear I'm going to," Zigok stopped he turned. " Done," He said like it ment something he stepped off the tower and started to fall Black Knight rushed by and snatched him out of the air he landed on a roof top below the tower. " you've been pissing me off this whole time, I'm gonna go kick the crap out of some shadows now bye." He said and let Dark Knight dismiss itself back into his being. as he walked away and jumped down from the roof into some bushes.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:01 am

"Have fun," Kajiro said as he continued to read his text book.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:21 am

Zigok punched the side of the house when he landed he really disliked that guy.

sometime later that very night~

Zigok put his Evoker under his chin as another shadow came into view it was a strange one it looked like a cross and had two balances like the kind those justice statues had. He fired the Evoker and Dark Knight came by cutting it apart with one quick move of the sword. Zigok still couldn't get that Kajiro out of his head he pissed him off so much the way he acted so casually in this place. Zig barely had adjusted here and it had nearly been a year now. As Zig was lost in thought about the Dark Hour and how he had come to live in it, something stirred at the far corner of the street Zig was on Dark Knight noticed it even if Zig didn't and it reacted with slicing at the creature but it was different this time it didn't go down in fact it fought so easily against Dark Knight Zig was finally snapped back by sound of metal crashing against the concrete he turned and froze.

Dark Knight was on the ground the armor cracked and shatter he crumbled away to black dust and blew away the thing there was something of a nightmare for Zig a spiked wheel still turning slowly floating just an inch or two off the ground with a man looking thing chained to the center of the wheel a leather bag over it's head. Zig turned and started to run his Evoker still out but he hadn't thought to use it he only thought to run the wheel started to spin faster and came at Zig the razor spikes slashing into the street.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:29 am

The shadow of Vigilante in the middle of a back flip appeared and he dropped down onto the shadow and sliced at. He then hopped away and stood between it and Zigok. "So," Kajiro said coming up in front of Zigot, "You having fun yet?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:40 am

Zig had stumbled and fallen his eyes were filled with fear then Kajiro had made his move the persona had been so fast, black knight had instantly been defeated but Vigilante had won. Was he holding back before? Zig reasoned he must have but he hadn't been going complete either so how did he win so easily. At that moment Zig realized why he could act so casual. Zig had been here for a year and not once has he felt the rush of fear the need to survive. " Um ." was all Zig could reply with.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:51 am

"I'll take that as a no then," Kajiro said, "Come on Vigilante, the Dark Hour's almost over." he then started to leave with Vigilante, "See you in school Zig," he said as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 am

Zig sat for a while longer so long that the Dark hour eventually faded and he was left sitting there, Black Knight who had been sitting next(Zig called him back after Kajiro left) to him after the developement dissolved with the Dark Hour's passing and Zig was left sitting there as the sounds of the night came back. He didn't stay their much longer he rose and headed back to his house although he knew he wouldn't get much sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:09 am

Back at Kajiro's house he slipped inside just as the Dark Hour had ended. He then carefully made his way up to his room trying not to make too much noise. His family just redid the floors so he had to re-memorize the safe spots. Once he got into his room he pulled out his phone and sent out a text to five numbers, "Met new guy. decent. needs exp." was all he had sent. He immediately got two texts back, "Will he be helpful?" one said. The other said, "glad u had fun. i had some trouble with a strong shadow." Kajiro figured that was all he would get tonight. So he just went to bed and figured he would talk with everyone else tomorrow at school.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:01 am

Zig entered his home closing the door silently even though the squeking really made him nervous. He processed on to his room in the basement of the house. He entered in he kept it dark he wouldn't want to see the light till the next morning. He lay in his bed face down his hand formed into a fist he punched the pillow but that was all he did, he didn't sleep he stayed just as he was for the remainder of the night.

The next day~

Zig walked into the school, he lived close by so he walked as he did every morning. He yawned as he entered into the building and went to his locker putting books in and taking them out it always felt so constant nothing was ever exciting here. Zig shook his head shaking the thoughts from his mind he caught himself thinking of those types of things more and more often he didn't like it. It made him think he was turning insane.

He turned to the empty halls since school didn't start till 10 or 20 minutes. " Kajiro, he said I'd see him here." Zig remembered last night and a frown crossed his face. He shivered remembering the shadow that had nearly killed him as he hurried along to his class room.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Kajiro watched Zig come into school, "There he is," he said, "What's your impression of him?" he asked.

((This is obviously where you other character comes in))
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:39 pm

" Well he's looks kinda like a wuss." Milly commented looking him over. " He still has to use an Evoker huh, we'll have to fix that if he's gonna be one of us." She reasoned and took a bite out of an apple she had. She stood across the street from the school with Kajiro they had been together in the Dark Hour for quite sometime now and through this entire time she had always thought the new Midnighters looked wimpy it might have been the fact she was about as strong as Kajiro and the others all paled in comparison but they did end up impressing her though all they needed was a kick start. " I'm run him threw the basics tonight right after another test." She decided and looked to kajiro for confirmation of the plan.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:10 am

"Sounds good, I might just relax at home and read a book tonight," Kajiro said, "Why don't you go do what you do? I got to get to class." he said, and he started walking towards the school.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:24 am

Milly dusted off her Jeans and started to turn to get to her car and rive away but talked back to Kajiro quickly. " I have work you know I'm not just twittling my thumbs all day!" and with that she raced to her car and revved the engine glancing at her watch she figured she was going to be late.

Zig got to his class a while before it would start he took his seat in the back of the class and took out his geography book remembering he had a test today now that he thought about it so did Kajiro, that's why he had been asking about capitals of states. At this Zig head desked frustrated that Kajiro was still in his head. He started to pull at his hair.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 am

"Hey, Kajiro. Where's the new kid you texted us about?" Isa had been running a bit late for school, and in return, meeting up with Kajiro. Isa had gotten to school in time to see him start to walk over from across the way, and walked over to him, asking his question.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 pm

"He's already inside," Kajiro said, "He probably already went into his class. I will point him out if I see him in the halls."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:02 am

Isa shrugged and continued to walk into the school building. "I guess we better get going too then." He commented to Kajiro.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

"Yup," Kajiro said, "Lets get this started." he said.

-Time skip to after first period-

"So... lets see if I can spot the newbie." he said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am

Zig left his first period class he ran a hand threw his hair worrying about the test he had just taken but he didn't have the time to care too much his next class was all the way across the school in science and he hurries along.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am

"Eh, let me know if you find him. I think I'll head over to my next class. It's a bit of a ways away." Isa said to Kajiro, and started to walk away down the hallway. As he walked, he checked his watch to see how much time he had to get class and bumped into Zig a short distance away from Kajiro. "Oh, sorry about that." He apologized to Zig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona RP   Persona RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2