Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team ChocoSpark's New Member

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Nugale flew around the courtyard outside the entrance to the guild, enjoying the sunshine and the breeze. She always loved sunny days, they were her favorite time to get outside.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:40 am

"The missions are ranked based on difficulty, but the location is important too. For instance, if wearied to take a mission at say Shadowhue Forest at our level, we'd get creamed for sure!" Nugale explained. "Pecha Forest is the best place to start at because it's a good training ground!" Nugale announced. "Now, the next place on the tour is the Mess Hall! That's where our meals are served and such!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:43 am

Nodding, Prima followed after Nugale. "We don't need to pay for meals or anything?" She asked, worried about spending anything. She wasn't exactly a wealthy Purrloin. Although the thought of food had her wanting to eat that Pecha berry she had just acquired.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:46 pm

"Nope! Darkshock makes the meals for us and we get to eat them for free!" Nugale said with glee. "Last but not least, the sleeping quarters! That's where we stay!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 pm

"Is the Mudkip here?" Prima asked. She looked arount, it wasn't elaborate like the Guildmaster's quarters, but she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Location : That place with the stuff and the things, you know the place!

Stats
Team: StarCutter
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Missal walked into the room, not paying attention to anything at all, he just stared at the paper he was holding, and placed it down on his bed.
"And nobody seems to know anything about these stones." Missal sighed, he then looked up and noticed the Purrloin in the room.
"Umm, hello there?" Missal said not knowing who this newcomer was.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:17 pm

"Oh hello." Prima looked at the Mudkip. "I'm Prima, I guess I'll be your roommate now. I'm part of Team Chocospark." She noticed the paper he was holding. "You look a little worried."
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 pm

"Worried? No, I'm fine. You see, I've been looking for some stones that are told to lead to treasure for a little while, and that's what I have on this paper. Yet no one seems to have heard of them before. Maybe cause I came from far away, but whatever...Oh yeah! My name's Missal, completely forgot to introduce myself." Missal replied.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Prima nodded at MIssal. "Nice to meet you. And do you know anything about them at all?" She asked, feeling a bit curious herself.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Missal thought for a moment, "I know what they look like, cause they're on this paper. And I know they're supposed to lead to treasure. But I have no clue where their located..." He said.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Prima tilted her head. "How curious." She murmered. Her green eyes wandered to the floor as she thought for a moment. A question came to her mind. "Where did you get the paper from?"
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Missal looked up as if to think for a moment."I found it in a treasure chest one day, let me tell you. Never want to go to THAT dungeon again. Ooh boy. Anyway it didn't seem that interesting but the pictures seemed to match the description of a story I heard when I was younger exactly. So I traveled to the guild to become stronger to find these stones. I mean, if I had so much trouble getting a piece of paper, it won't be pretty getting treasures."
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Prima blinked. "That must be a pretty important piece of paper if they're protecting that in itself. Those stones must be valuable..." She wondered if they could even be legendary, but decided not to say something embarrassing or foolish. "I can't wait to go to my first dungeon with my team.."
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:50 pm

"From what I know, the stones themselves aren't the prize. It's the prize of the treasure for having all the stone. I'm not quite sure how it works myself..." Missal said.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Prima flicked her tail back and forth. "Well then you have quite a journey ahead of yourself." She found herself excited by the thought of treasure, and getting her paws on it. "I'll let you know if I hear anything thought." She smiled with sparkling green eyes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Nugale, who had been talking the whole time and had been unaware of the other two pokemon's convorsation because she had not really been focusing on their convorastion all that much finally snapped back into reality. "I'm so glad we're all going to get to be good friends now!" she said cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team ChocoSpark's New Member   Team ChocoSpark's New Member - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team ChocoSpark's New Member
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: