Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elementalists RP Preview Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: This RP will be a preview for most into the Elementalists RP, once it is done I will create the Sign-Up thread for all those who want to join. But for now it is locked to only me and Fox

Axineld leaned back in his chair at the tavern, even though it was only noon he was getting tired, he had been up all night doing absolutely nothing. He was listening to everyone talk to see if he heard mention of an elemental. He could easily tell them he is an elementalist, but he liked to keep that fact hidden. And until he recieved a formal assignment he was stuck in this town. Hopefully something would happen soon. He closed his eyes and went into a half-resting, half-aware state.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:21 am

"Well darn it." She then looked at him. "So, what about yourself? Do you have an apprentice?" she asked casually, a spark of an idea appearing in her eyes despite her attempts to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:22 am

"No, I have had one before though," Axineld knew exactly where the girl was going.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:26 am

"Interesting..." Tessa grinned, the spark becoming a flame now as she was no longer trying to hide it. She assumed he was catching on.

"So, would you be willing to take on a second one? For old times sake?" she said in her most innocent voice, though she wasn't fooling anyone.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:29 am

"Hm," Axineld stopped walking and pondered for a second. Did he really want to risk putting himself through the same thing again. He decided to risk it, "Okay, but you need to promise me one thing."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:39 am

Tessa was shocked. For real this time. She wasn't really expecting him to say yes, and it was all hitting her so quickly. "Sure, anything!" she said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:44 am

"Promise me," Axinelds face is straight and his voice his serious, "That you won't die."

OoC: Well? Did you see that coming?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:55 am

Tessa stared at Axineld blankly for a second, then grinned widely. "It's a deal!" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:00 am

"Hm," Axineld smiled slightly, "Well all right then! First assignment, figure out how to activate the ability of that stone." He started walking again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:08 am

Tessa sighed as she looked at the crystal. "Something tells me this is going to be a pain to do." she said as she stared at it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:13 am

"It won't be hard if you get creative," Axineld starts walking back to the tavern, "Good Luck."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 am

Tessa bit her lip, wondering if she should ask him for help or not. "Um, wait!" she finally called and ran up to him. "I know you probably would like me to figure this out on my own, but do you think you could.... point me in the right direction, so to speak?" she asked him, hoping he wouldn't be mad or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:51 am

"Hm, your getting warmer to the solution. Keep trying, and like I said, be creative." Axineld said.

Ooc: Great, now I need to think of an ability for the round earth crystal
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:07 am

"Umm, well, could you tell me how to do it?" Tessa asked him, hoping that that had been what he was implying.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:12 am

"Hm," Axineld places his hand on Tessa's head, "Good job. First the hidden lesson, an Elementalist needs to be creative when facing a problem in order to come up with solutions. And as for how to activate the stone, since you don't know what the stones ability is, picture the stone in your head and have it glow brightly. The light from its glow should form a larger form of the stone. When you believe its done open your eyes, and hopefully the ability will have activated."

OoC: Don't have her succeed right away, and I also added the stones ability to the sign up sheet so take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:18 am

Tessa did as she was told, closing her eyes and focusing on the stone. As hard as she tried, though, nothing happened. She tried a second time, but still to no avail. She looked at Axineld with question in her eyes. "I think I'm doing something wrong." she said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 am

"Nope, your doing fine." Axineld said, "Actually, don't force it. Just stay calm and focus, but dont put all your will power into it. Oh! and take deap breaths."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Tessa tried again, following Axineld's instructions and doing exactly as he told her. Finally, she suddenly felt as if she wasn't holding the crystal anymore, so she dropped her arms and opened her eyes. "wait, nothing happened. Man, what did I do now?" she sighed, a little upset. Then she noticed something odd. Her arms felt super heavy. she looked at them and realized that they were covered in stone. "Woah. That's awesome!" she said happily, her eyes alive with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:48 pm

"Hm, nice job. And the ability came out correctly too. Now whenever you want to activate that stone, just picture it glowing then turning into the ability. Now for part two, turn it back into the crystal, and this time I won't be helping you." Axineld walks back into the tavern.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 pm

"Well, I guess I just have to reverse the vision in my mind....." Tessa said as she looked at her arms. She closed her eyes and envisioned her arms as they were in her mind, then the crystal as it had been. She breathed in and out like Axineld told her to, and when she opened her eyes again her arms were back to normal and the crystal was in her palms. She grinned widely and ran into the tavern to show Axineld.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:05 am

Axineld had just sat back down in his chair when Tessa game rushing back into the tavern, "So did you get it?" he closed his eyes cause he was tired.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:18 am

"Yes, I did!" Tessa grinned. "It was easier than I thought, too. Thank you for teaching me how to do it!" she grinned. Then she looked at the crystal. "You probably want this back, right?" she asked as she offered the crystal to Axineld.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:21 am

"Nah, I already have one of that variety. Keep it, you need to get started somewhere. Now go tell your parents what happened, I will be waiting here when your done."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:36 am

"Will do!" Tessa said as she ran off to find her parent's table. She explained the situation to them. "Err... Tessa, I thought you wanted to be a laywer. My friend was all excited to find an aprentice!" her father offered. "No way, Dad, you know this is my greatest dream! And besides, I don't trust that "friend" of yours too much. He can be really creepy." Tessa said. "You know how dangerous this is, dear......" her mother said worriedly, but before Tessa could say a word, her mother continiued, "but, I do know how important this is to you. And if this is truely what you want, then I'll back you 100 percent!" she said. Her father looked at her mother. "I don't know, she was always talking about-" he started, but her mother kicked him under the table. "That's your dream, not hers. And, we did promise we'd look into some elementalist teachers for her but we never did. Give it a rest and be glad your daughter is going to make something of her life." her mother hissed.

"So... I can become an apprentice?" Tessa asked. Her mother smiled. "Go for it!" she said. "If this is what you want, then you should do it." her father said, a tad flatly. "Thank you so much! I won't let you down!" Tessa said. She ran back to Axineld to tell him what they had said. Her mother wiped a few tears from her eyes and looked at her husband. "That could have gone a lot better, you know." she said to him. "I know, I know. Maybe we should go meet this guy." he said as he started to stand.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:46 am

Axineld is sitting in his chair with his head drooped back, he already fell asleep and he is in the middle of snoring, and quite loudly at that.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:58 am

"Axineld, I-" Tessa said excitedly as she came back. She was interuppted by Axineld's snoring. "Axineld? Hey, wake up!" she said as she shook his shoulder. As she tried to wake him up, her parents made there way over to where Axineld and Tessa were. "I think that's her over there." Tessa's mother said, managing to pick out the back of Tessa's head. "Hey, wake up! My parents are coming!" she said in sort of a panic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Elementalists RP Preview Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next